North Carolina, USA

BrotherAtrox

Anyone know of a good hobby shop in Charlotte? Just moved here from the far north.. <_<

I've been going to Parker, Banner, Kent, and Wayne in Cornelius, up I-77. There is a big selection of stuff, both GW and other companies, and plenty of gaming room. I'll be there this Thursday night with my marines if you're interested.

• 11 months later...

i like in morganton, nc

about 30 minutes from hckory as well as lenior and 25 from marion of course 60min to asheville

looking to get into 6th edition have a few people i play a game with every now and then but 6 months between games is sad...

and my group from hickory kinda just floated away...

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Greetings, I'll be moving to Havelock early in the new year. Any locals to that area?

I don't remember the name, but there is a store down in J-ville.  Their *might* be one up in cherry point but as its a kinda small town i doubt it, really all the town around that area of NC are all military, or very very small, with the exception of Wilmington.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Atomic Empire" in Durham have some of the best tournaments in the area.  Last time I went they had a 30+ Fantasy tournament and a 20+ 40k tournament running at the same time and it went off without a hitch.  The staff are amazing and they serve beer. 
"Blue Ox games" in Greenville also have a $250.00 top prize tournament they do.  It's rules last time I played in it were a little funky, but a good time.