California, USA

Red_Scorpion

Hey dude, I'm up by Concord. For gaming you are really missing out if you just frequent the GW hobby centers. I don't know if you have been there, but I used to work at Stoneridge when they opened and it is a tiny shop with barely enough room for two tables.

In SJ head to the Game Kastle they are a wonderful shop with plenty of gaming space and a good player base. Out here in Concord Black Diamond games is the place to go.

Are you considering attending the Tournaments at Kublacon in May or Pacificon in September?

Hey dude, I'm up by Concord. For gaming you are really missing out if you just frequent the GW hobby centers. I don't know if you have been there, but I used to work at Stoneridge when they opened and it is a tiny shop with barely enough room for two tables.

In SJ head to the Game Kastle they are a wonderful shop with plenty of gaming space and a good player base. Out here in Concord Black Diamond games is the place to go.

Are you considering attending the Tournaments at Kublacon in May or Pacificon in September?

I'm just getting my first army since 2002 built. Haha. I only have the AoBR set and a few pieces. I'll actually be at school most likely for both of those. I know there's Polycon in July that's hosted by my school, but I don't know anything about.

I've actually never been to Stoneridge. I might have to check out Game Kastle on spring break or something!

I shop at Black Diamond and occasionally play there. It really is a good place to play. I usually play on at my buddies house or on the table in my garage because the group I play with are very casual and usually have their kids in tow.

I shop at Black Diamond and occasionally play there. It really is a good place to play. I usually play on at my buddies house or on the table in my garage because the group I play with are very casual and usually have their kids in tow.

Ah, very cool. I just talked to some employee there, I plan to join their Blood Bowl league when I get home! =) I'll probably see you around there. If you want to arrange a game, you can reach me here or my aim (provided on my profile).

Megalodon - while I appreciate you plugging the local gaming stores, I just do not want to go to a store and play random people who I have not developed a repor with.

I would like to on the other hand put a group together that meets on a semi regular basis in a setting where we would not have to worry about ending a game early because the clerk needs to close up. I had joined a group about a year ago, but they were primary WHF players who decided to play some 40K once and while. So when Lustria came out they all went back to WHF leaving me the only dedicated 40K player without a game. Also at that time I was not really ready to make a jump to Fantasy.

Anyways invitation is open to whomever is interested, you don't need to be from the cities I previously mentioned. I just want to put a group of like minded individuals together to get our "40K ON."

ldog1765, I completely understand where you are coming from. I use game stores to get a little variety in my gaming, I usually game on tables set up in my buddies or my garage. I do prefer the casual game play of garage games.

I'd be more than willing to trek out to San Leandro and get some games in closer to summer.

ldog1765, I completely understand where you are coming from. I use game stores to get a little variety in my gaming, I usually game on tables set up in my buddies or my garage. I do prefer the casual game play of garage games.

I'd be more than willing to trek out to San Leandro and get some games in closer to summer.

As will I. I'm from San Jose, I live there in the summers.

Definitely drop me a line when you get up here. I'd be game to throw down! ;)

Expect about 1000-1500 points of blood thirsty loyalists and a printed PDF codex. A.k.a. Blood Angels.

Awesome, my renegades will be up for the challenge! ;)

Sounds good, Megalodon and schuurthing. just so you know. my work schedule during the spring-summer, march thru september, has me working thurs thru sat evenings, so I would only be available sun thru wed, unless I take time off. On the other hand we can play just about anytime on my off days and late into the evening. keep me posted. Edited by ldog1765

Sounds good, Megalodon and schuurthing. just so you know. my work schedule during the spring-summer, march thru september, has me working thurs thru sat evenings, so I would only be available sun thru wed, unless I take time off. On the other hand we can play just about anytime on my off days and late into the evening. keep me posted.

San Jose up to where you are is about 3-4 hours or so? I'm not sure how often I'll be able to, but at least once =)

San Jose up to where you are is about 3-4 hours or so? I'm not sure how often I'll be able to, but at least once =)

It really depends on where you are at in SJ; San Leandro should only be 45 minutes depending on traffic.

Edited by Megalodon

It really depends on where you are at in SJ; San Leandro should only be 45 minutes depending on traffic.

I missed the whole San Leandro thing. haha