To Exterminatussock or not to Exterminatussock?

Bran Scalphunter

I think this thread, is again why us wolves are the best on the B&C. We support each other, like a pack should. We dont grumble, we move on, Like the great wolf asked of us. And above all, we are (from what I've noticed) the most in-charicter mob there is with the W40K franchise. :rolleyes:

On a side note: is it just me or do all space wolf players seam to be either, tall/broard (or both), graying premituly, have long hair, or be otherwise assosiated with wolves in some other part of thier lives.

On a side note: is it just me or do all space wolf players seam to be either, tall/broard (or both), graying premituly, have long hair, or be otherwise assosiated with wolves in some other part of thier lives.

My grandfather was a German Sheppard...

Indeed, I'm the biggest in my family by far, I'm only 23 and i have grey hair on my head and in my beard , alas i chopped 2 and a half feet off my hair last year, so its pretty short these days.

What about yourself then Howland, seeing as you started it :rolleyes:

My hair starts to become grey and when i was younger i had have long hair. Im not really tall (182cm/6feet) but broad.

...and I come from the land of beer and cheese, so I can probably eat and drink most of these young whelps under the table.

So, you came from Germany? :) :) I don´t know how the cheese is in USA but the beer..... *shiver* Don´t get me wrong i like the States have been there five or six times in the past. There´re a lot of things i like but your beer, booh, it was terrifying.

I've actually managed to contact another nearby LGS and now plan on going there. I'll let Demon's Nest go, since they aren't worth any of our time. The new store (named Dragon's Lair fyi) is much better, with more Space Wolf products and even a Codex in there. Sadly, there are no Wulfen at DLair, so I'll have to cope.

Personally my hair is short and most of the time I'm clean shaven, I'm not that big, and I don't even drink very often but I'll still trash any whelp that pulls somethin :D.

Anyway glad you found another store to play at!

...and I come from the land of beer and cheese, so I can probably eat and drink most of these young whelps under the table.

So, you came from Germany? ;) :) I don´t know how the cheese is in USA but the beer..... *shiver* Don´t get me wrong i like the States have been there five or six times in the past. There´re a lot of things i like but your beer, booh, it was terrifying.

Wisconsin mate, land of the homemade brews. We dont drink the piss water the rest of the country calls beer. We go for the real thing and there are micro-brews galore up here. Gotta have something with good flavor to get us through the long cold winters!

6 foot 3 inches. around 140... very light weight blood claw. never one for much facial hair as im descended from gypsy stock even though the other half is danish...

if its a drinking match your up for well i dont know how long ill stay sober but ill die drinking thats for sure.

(mind you im not a drunk or an alcoholic i just like some rum when the time comes)

aye the commercialized beer is something nasty. you need to find some home made stuff from far up north or way down south. if know some brewers who swear that a sip of their finiest is enough to send anyone into a coma

So, you came from Germany? ;) :P I don´t know how the cheese is in USA but the beer..... *shiver* Don´t get me wrong i like the States have been there five or six times in the past. There´re a lot of things i like but your beer, booh, it was terrifying.

A lot of the American brewers were of German decent, but I agree, too many are just piss water.

The best ones I can get here without spending too much on imports is the Molsen XXX. As for some of the microbrews I haven't really tried too many (not old enough to order them by my lonesome so I rely on what my father orders) but some are REALLY good. Surprised what you can do without pasturizing.

So, you came from Germany? ;) :P I don´t know how the cheese is in USA but the beer..... *shiver* Don´t get me wrong i like the States have been there five or six times in the past. There´re a lot of things i like but your beer, booh, it was terrifying.

Wisconsin mate, land of the homemade brews. We dont drink the piss water the rest of the country calls beer. We go for the real thing and there are micro-brews galore up here. Gotta have something with good flavor to get us through the long cold winters!

trying to overbluff you;)

us belgians have the best beer in the whole world!

to prove my point, a video every space wolf should know!

really,i don't mean the stella artois offcourse but a beglian beer made by monks was elected as the best beer in the world=)

and i too am build rather broad on the shoulders( that's what you need when fighting reanectment battles) and have long hair,very long hair

Before this one gets nuked too...

I dont care for much in the way of German beer. Any you would recommend that are available here?

I tend to stick with my friends in the SCA who do homebrew. When all else fails, Guiness or one of the local micro-brewerys work. Of course, there is the old standby of cheap boxed wine!

Of course, there is the old standby of cheap boxed wine!

DEMOTED!!!!! :devil:

Omar, as for what I drink here that's available Coronas aren't bad (also made by German decent), but I really enjoy the Molsen XXX, it's strong enough and always hits the spot for me.

If you want some good monk beer, nothing beats Kloster Andechs' Dunkler Doppelbock... my favorite... granted it's a nice little drive out there from Munich, but you'll find none better. :)

Alright, my not so FLGS is having a cash Tourney in about a month. I planned on joining in with my Wolves since I can always use a game of 40k. However, the store went under a shift in management and the old crew has been replaced entirely by new mooks. I went to the new owner and asked if I should use C:SM for wargear and vehicles (figured I'd make sure with the TO first). He promptly told me that the Space Wolves are not a legal army under 5th Edition and that I would have to use one of the more recent Codeci for me to enter. Note this is right after he gave a guy playing Dark Eldar the okay to be in the tourney, and they're older than we are! :)

Now as to how the title fits into this: in my rush to get to the GS, I somehow managed to include a tube sock into my bag of books and models. After speaking with him, I went back to get my Codex to prove we were legal and found said sock. Going through the army bag, I grabbed the Ven Dread in there and created an impromptu Dreadsock. TO saw that and as I came over, he asked, and I quote "You're not gonna dreadsock me are ya?". I cooly responded with "I'm not sure yet" as I slapped the Codex and most recent FAQ down onto the shop counter in front of him. Of course he still wouldn't let me enter so I told him to "Sod off, ya dirty Sister of Battle! You can count on my never spending my money here again!"

To make things short, I never plan on going near that store and am currently out of nearby stores in which to play Warhammer or any of my habits... I mean hobbies.

What's a Wolf to do my brothers?

*replace sod, Sister, and battle with more imaginative words as you please*

wait are you talkin about the place were we play or somewhere else my battle brother and respected space wolf ally???

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the threadomancy, but here's an update:

The new crew managed to drive the store into going out of business and the old crew's gotten back the store. However, I'm still not going to go there as several mooks came in under the last crew- I think they're what you UK'ers call "chavs". Ya know, wanna be gangstas and all that BS. Funny thing though- they all play MtG.

Archived