To Exterminatussock or not to Exterminatussock?

Bran Scalphunter

I think they're what you UK'ers call "chavs".

I find this unlikely - a lot of chavs in this country would stuggle to spell "Magic" and would probably kick you halfway to death for "looking funny" - See Also.

On the other hand, good to see you get your old group back. Hopefully you'll be able to start gaming there again soon.

you should still go there and play with your mates,support the old crew( they were the friendly ones weren't they?)

in my gaming group there are also some mtg players,metalheads though but still very annoying people,they tend to break down the place and annoy me and my mates to hell :cuss

i'dd say give them a chace to prove themselves worthy,afterall you can still exterminastussock them too :D

or in this case the chavs got owned.

edit: quick warning adult language.

Yeah, but look at the SIZE of that Star Wars guy against those skinny little freaks....i'm surprised the one he hit didnt go into orbit!

Funny as hell, but thats a punk not a chav.

http://www.freewebs.com/chavbustersinc/Chav.jpg

Stereotypes ftw ^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

Chav- commonly known as scum of the earth, in these parts :lol:

Guest WG Vrox
I'll take all those people if I can trade you some people who don't bath. I asked that a sign get put up as store policy that all ye enter here must be washed and deoderized, but nnoooooooooo

I'll take all those people if I can trade you some people who don't bath. I asked that a sign get put up as store policy that all ye enter here must be washed and deoderized, but nnoooooooooo

At my GW store the staff throw such people out (if they want to stay longer for a match)

At the FLGS I used to go to in Arizona, we actually had a guy come in reeking so bad people were getting sick from the smell. The owner went up to hit and told him to "Get the hell out of my store and stay out until you hosed down with a fire hose!"

My nose never quite recovered from skunk-ape (his nickname, at least one I can say here on the B&C) <_<

or in this case the chavs got owned.

edit: quick warning adult language.

That's pretty good.

"Nerd" is a dated term now. Girl in one of my college classes was a professional model who wanted her education, drop dead beautiful, and an avid Lord of the Rings Online player.

Shoot, I'm a nerd, who also has won various local MotoRoad Racing races, numerous sports trophies, and married to a cheerleader(well, former, from college, but still have the outfit). :blush:

Anyway, the problem is, with the OP, is you get the man trying to push us superior Wolves down!

Hey, I'm a nerd too.

But I'm also an Airborne Ranger Infantryman with over 80 jumps and 3 tours of combat, led over half a battalion of paratroopers in Afghanistan doing multiple operations (killin' bad guys) with Spec Forces...how many 'jocks' can claim that?

So yeah, "Nerd on this, Bia*ch"

Hey, I'm a nerd too.

But I'm also an Airborne Ranger Infantryman with over 80 jumps and 3 tours of combat, led over half a battalion of paratroopers in Afghanistan doing multiple operations (killin' bad guys) with Spec Forces...how man 'jocks' can claim that?

You win.

Hey, I'm a nerd too.

But I'm also an Airborne Ranger Infantryman with over 80 jumps and 3 tours of combat, led over half a battalion of paratroopers in Afghanistan doing multiple operations (killin' bad guys) with Spec Forces...how man 'jocks' can claim that?

You win.

Seconded.

Archived