True Grit

Guest WG Vrox

Some of my wolves finally found time for a few shots. (haha...) Nothing spectacular, but I am happy with them. The great company is undecided. Plasma gun is made from bolter and plasma pistol.

gallery_26930_2791_49480.jpg

gallery_26930_2791_31656.jpg

gallery_26930_2791_53576.jpg

Very clean

Too clean... looks like they've never seen battle! Either that or they've been cleaning their armor after every meal/battle. :)

I like your plasma gunner that's a chop shop part from a bolter, didn't even notice it at first. :)

The Grey Knight models, especially the power-armoured ones, are good references for True Grit. Obviously not good as a direct copy, because they have Storm Bolters and aren't very Space Wolf-ish at all, but its worth looking at some pictures on the GW website.

EDIT - for those who don't know, GKs come with True Grit as standard. :devil:

The Grey Knight models, especially the power-armoured ones, are good references for True Grit. Obviously not good as a direct copy, because they have Storm Bolters and aren't very Space Wolf-ish at all, but its worth looking at some pictures on the GW website.

EDIT - for those who don't know, GKs come with True Grit as standard. :D

Not sure how this has anything to do with the topic, not to be rude or anything but this is firstly about grey hunter models, using bolters with their true grit, and it doesn't really help at all.

The only time I could see GK's being used in a SW army would be chop shopping them for possibly HQ choices, or WG models possibly taking off the stormbolter and making a custom combi weapon... dear god that sounds cool... chopping down one side of the storm bolter and placing a plasma pistol, melta, or flamer piece in there... mmm

Beef, I must say those are the most Space Wolftastic Space Wolves I've ever seen! :) They're probably True-Scale compared to Guardsmen now.... *drools* :D

Edit: Can I have permission to steal that idea for my Wolves? Please....

Feel free to borrow the idea, they are true scale compared to gaurd now. Or bid on them if you cant be bothered converting them

Archived