What Space Wolf Are You?

JEFF4i

If you were anything in our noble Legion, what would you be? Be honest with yourselves, not what you'd want to be, but what you really would be.

Probably a Wolf Priest for me, not really a main leader, but someone who can heal and help. So, how about you guys?

a wolf priest should have great leader capacities you know

i'dd say you were a grey hunter like me,and somany others

we once had this rank post somewhere, where people got their ranks,mayb you should check that out

Older Grey Hunter... on my best days Im a Wolf Priest... but then, I went for psychology for three years before changing my major to buisness so *spreads hands*. I prefer the secondairy leadership role, but if theres no one else who will take the lead I wont hesitate to take over. After all a herd of cats only results in <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION> on the rug.

As for most of us? *shrugs* I dunno. I feel though that saying you are X is in most cases not the way to go about it. Many of the rune/wolfpriests, longfangs, etc are all given their titles by the other forum members. Its more honest that way I think.

Guest WG Vrox

WG of course, I am a protector at heart with deep loyality to my friends. But since I ride street and dirk bikes I would have to be on a Space Marine Bike.

WG-Vrox

Edit: had to keep it real

would have to say i would be a WG pack leader. comfortable leading a group but not really good at making massive (go protect this planet with just your squad) decisions. i strangely feel i would probably be leading a wolf scout pack over anything else, thought there are times i would probably fall right into a GH/LF pack just as easily.

we once had this rank post somewhere, where people got their ranks,mayb you should check that out

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=131338 :lol:

Looking back, it was a good and fun read. In the past few months and the last few weeks I've notice allot of new whelps joining and posting here at the FANG. Welcome! and thanks for all the clutter haha jk

I saw it and pretty cool. As far as elder status, I'm still a whelp! A blood claw if I'm lucky, hehe. I just love the Wolf Priests. A man who leads more through inspiration and words, and tends to those in need.

Guest WG Vrox
wolf priest should have great leader capacities you know

I am sure no one in this thread was attempting to gain a rank here on the server, I know I wasn't. I took the topic as in real life to game terms what would best represent your rank as a Space Wolf.

WG< now that is assigning a rank) :lol: :( , didn't have a feel for the boards at time of account creation

Vrox.

Currently Vrox is actually a WG Terminator, or at least, his leg says so!

No, this isn't for rank, I didn't even know that thread existed. It is simply saying, what do you see yourself as?

i see myself as a Grey Hunter. i practice restraint on a regualr basis, so a blood claw is out, and i dont yet have the experience to be a wolf guard or higher such ranks.

i am happy being a grey hunter. i am a son of russ, so am the best space marine in the imperium, and reliable to my brothers in battle so not a risk to them.

wolf lord kieran (maybe i should change that...)

Guest WG Vrox

ahhhh :tu: Imortality at last.

I thank you good sir, may Russ bless all his rolls.

WG Vrox

Concerning my presence here on the boards, I'd say I would be a Wolf Scout. Running with the Wolves for about 4 years now, ever since I started playing 40K, and contribute something useful now and then, after some time of absence. I think that qualifies me as a Wolf Scout. :lol:

ahhhh :D Imortality at last.

I thank you good sir, may Russ bless all his rolls.

WG Vrox

Once I get my camera back I'll try and toss up some pics.

I ride a bike too, '02 F4i, but poor girl is all winterized. So I've got to take my Toyota Rhino to work and school. ^_^

I would thnk that I am a Wolf Gaurd Battle Leader. I am only 33 but have been an Army Warrent Officer for 5 years. I am pretty good at what I do..... but enjoy haveing those older leaders ( aka Wolf Lord) to look up to for sagley advice.. but I can lead the men as good as one of them under certain circumstances. So that is it . A Wolf Gaurd Battle Leader.

Archived