What Space Wolf Are You?

JEFF4i

Based on my experiences with online team shooters, I would probably be a Wolf Priest. I'm the guy always trying to rally everyone together into an effective fighting group, and I'm always shouting slander at the enemy while trying to boost my team's fighting spirit. I am often times a medic, too, able to revive and heal my teammates.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't personally collect wolves of russ, but I love their fluff and have always had a soft spot for them, I think I would be a bloodclaw, in my year everyone is barbaric and there's always fights, and everyone says I go completely crazy if people try to fight me. So yeah, I'd want a huge chainsword and a flamer.

Either dead or a servitor.

I'm an averagely fit 19-year old terran, ie I would never have survived an attempt to join the space wolves.

From a more moderately realistical point of view I'd be either a long fang or a wolf priest. But hmmm, the more I think of it perhaps I'd be a wolf scout... with a sniper rifle, I'm a decent shot at range.

I would also like to shamelessly and proudly promote this link: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=155645

Well funny I finally add to this post. The other wolf in my area and I were talking about this the other week. He'd deffenetly be a Gray hunter. He has some experience and over all isn't bad but a ways to go. He noted that I would most likely be a Long fang or a WGBL or maybe even a Wolf Lord. I have been a wolf for nigh a decade and have mastered my force. Always able to spot a good tactic even against myself and wise enough to keep my emotions out of it. We Also joked that I was a RP due to the fact I told him I would seize the initiative before i rolled the dice, and I also called how many he would get while attacking me (usually not much). Either way I would be a grizzled veteran helping to plan and take charge of the battle.

Wulfen00

I have been playing Wolves for more than 10 years now and I keep coming on this board but I haven't post much. That should make me a wolf scout with a power weapon or a sniper rifle... But being a soldier in the real life, I'm always in charge of a pack so I would say a Wolf Guard Leader with a power axe and plasma pistol.

Archived