Taking down Abaddon:

Skytear

I'd suggest a close combat WH Inquisitorial Retinue, as you can get 7 models with power weapons and each with at least 3 attacks on the charge, but all those attacks would only be at strength 3 versus his toughness of 5.

Basically it boils down to he is mighty awesome, and not a foe to be tangled with if possible. If you have to, shoot the bejeepers outta him, and use as many power weapons as possible as it gives you a better chance of him failing a save. :lol:

ok i have read all of your tactics which are all fine and danddy

but then there is my way

a very cheap and simple but efective idea

what you do is buy a transport

for me i bought i rhino (btw i was plying as marines with the old codex)

and then i deposted the squad else where (not relavent) and then my rhino was really sitting around doing nothing at all complete and utter squat (not the space dwarfs)

and i got bored (this was quite close game it was part of a campaign) and so i tank shocked ABBADON!!!!!!!

now you would all say hah the rhino is screwed ABBADON the Rhino never stood a chance

but even ABBADON cannot hurt a rhino front armour of 11 when he rolls a '1' yep a big fat juicy red and plump 1

at which point he is killed becuase the rule states that the model is removed from the game

no where does it even mention Instant Death

at which point he isn't save by his super powerful chaos marks

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

end of abbadon

Athiair :)

ps: abbadon has changed size becuase he lost favour from the gods when he got crushed by a measly RHINO

Archived