(OOC) Verus Imperator Adventum

Inquisitor =D=

but are currently tied up by the Dead Orks being raised by the Nurgle Artifacts curse.

okay the daemon that stanislaus is fighting is slaeneshi, so all the orks that have beeen captured in my IC dialogues are going to be fighting with nurglings. That of course is if I'm not going to leave from making too many plot complications. And to prevent anyone from feeling badly about this stanislaus can just harvest the karma and save it for later in rituals. Which none of you will be able to stop :)

As for reasons for being here Stanislaus is planning on fighting a daemon that he fought against early in his career that caused him quite a few problems.

PS Stanislaus' psykic shield covers a few kilometers in area. You would have to be warp inept to miss it.

PS Stanislaus' psykic shield covers a few kilometers in area. You would have to be warp inept to miss it.

Heh... Decklan wasn't looking for a shield... lol... might explain his current "Why is the warp rolling like a unbalanced dryer here?"

Tag Melissia. Your turn to get us through it. :P

And in case anyone is wondering what kinda gun that is down there its one of these puppys!

Tarantula Sentry Gun

Lol, should have PMed me. I'm... kinda busy, so I don't always read every thread. Reading up now.

Oops. :) I'll post a "solution" later. ;)

Edit- Or I guess I could play two characters

Madness! Madness I tell you!

I actually really just wanted to take this opportunity to say that for the next several days (starting tomorrow), I will be hosting an exchange student, so I will likely not have the time to be able to get on until next Monday or Tuesday. I'll try to check in whenever I have the time though.

Cheers,

Shunch

Part of me wants to have Levinski leave (not die, just leave) and then play as my radical guy, Donato Nicomedo. Oh well, maybe next chapter.

Edit- Or I guess I could play two characters ;) :P

Heh heh, it's hard. Try making up a plot or conspiracy involving all your characters. Then you're only dealing with one issue. :P

Kadaeux Posted Today, 12:37 AM

OOC: I don't need to give permission, you're Inquisitors grow up and think for yourself, my job is co-ordinating your efforts and information NOT telling you what to do! You only needed my authorisation to release ship assets for your use.

I do need your permission. I'm the last suriviving acolyte of an Inquisitor who has turned traitor, and in the process exerted enough influence to take a full Reserve Fleet with him. Moreover, the reason for my surviving Tyrak's assassination attempt was orchestrated by Daemonic forces. I'll already be due a routine purity screening once this is all over and we retire to the nearest Inquisition Fortress, but for the time being you should be at least treating me with suspicion, if not outright distrust.

By the same token, Hayes is asking permission to try and keep at bay the idea that he's a threat to the Conclave.

Kadaeux Posted Today, 12:37 AM

OOC: I don't need to give permission, you're Inquisitors grow up and think for yourself, my job is co-ordinating your efforts and information NOT telling you what to do! You only needed my authorisation to release ship assets for your use.

I do need your permission. I'm the last suriviving acolyte of an Inquisitor who has turned traitor, and in the process exerted enough influence to take a full Reserve Fleet with him. Moreover, the reason for my surviving Tyrak's assassination attempt was orchestrated by Daemonic forces. I'll already be due a routine purity screening once this is all over and we retire to the nearest Inquisition Fortress, but for the time being you should be at least treating me with suspicion, if not outright distrust.

By the same token, Hayes is asking permission to try and keep at bay the idea that he's a threat to the Conclave.

Oops... I must have missed the part where he was only an Acolyte sorry. Consider the permission given while Ryas was busy. (Being a non-psyker he finds the anomalies to be a rather more pressing concern as he doesn't understand them. In fact he tends to have negative effects whenever he's near enough to them so he can't even observe to learn from experience.)

Oops... I must have missed the part where he was only an Acolyte sorry.

Actually Hayes is an inquisitor, but he was only just promoted during Tyrak's attempt to kill him. :) Think of it this way, he's the only surviving Student of the renegade inquisitor Tyrak.

Captain Malachi Posted Today, 06:47 PM

Yeah, I thought Hayes had been made a full inquisitor?

He has, subject to confirmation by higher authority. Which should be just routine if the other two Inquisitors who approved Hayes' promotion have nothing wrong with them.

For the time being though, it's all in the balance . . .

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry guys, haven't been able to post anything new. I'll give it a try in the morning but I'm moving @ the end of the week so it may be a bit before I can properly re-join the storyline. Oh and Melissia, you don't have wait for me. :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much Shunch, I don't think you've missed much.

Oh, by the way, if this gets shut down (they threatened to shut down all RPs but I don't know if this one actually counts), I may have a place to carry it on. Depends if the guy over there is ok with it. I'll ask sooner or later. It's the second link in my sig by the way.

Archived