The Return of the Warmaster

Skirax

Hmmm..... well, maybe Logan Grimnar dies from a rabid wolf :angry:

@Sons of Horus: Well, I counted 6 more Chapter Masters, including High Mashal Helbrecht, but I might have a story where 2 work togethor e.g. the Blood Angels and the White Scars join togethor for a bit.

Ha, what about Ragnar gets poisoned by a celebratory ale, and he begins frothing at the mouth from a bladder infection, then blood starts dripping from his eyes. Teaches the Wolves not have ale anymore.

guilliman is already dead ;) *goes to a hidden bunker and awaits arrival of ultramarines*

calgar: "someone here said guilliman's dead"

smurf sergeant: yeah auspex says there are vital sign over..." *head pops.

calgar: "hmmm" *head pops*

:(

Anyone want to vote on the next story? I'm going to combine 2 chapters, I'm thinking:

Crimson Fists, Black Templars (CFs are undernumber and need the large forces of the BT for a campaign)

Dark Angels and Space Wolves (The DA provide lightning strikes while the SW just rush the enemy)

Blood Angels and White Scars (Kinda like the story in the codex of the WS and RG working togethor)

Votes will be taken until the weekend, get posting!

Skirax :lol:

DA and SW takes my vote. That would some cool irony. I remember hearing from somewhere that Johnson and Russ fell out during a battle and had agood tussle. Maybe reinact that and in the process kill them both off, sparking a larger feud :sick:

Hmmm... one vote each...this could get veeeery interesting *rubs chin like an evil super-vilain*

@Hubernator: So maybe Logan and Azreal have a fight, then one turns traitor or somthing like that? Maybe not treachery, cos they are both first-founding, just a fued, see who can outdo each other, never accept each others help, things like that?

@Hubernator: So maybe Logan and Azreal have a fight, then one turns traitor or somthing like that? Maybe not treachery, cos they are both first-founding, just a fued, see who can outdo each other, never accept each others help, things like that?

Yeah could do something like that. Whatever method you pick I still like the idea of them two fighting each other :P

Fluff wise Skirax, you commited a bigggg sin.

Noone outside the DA know their secret! They don't tell any random stranger!

The way they all die at the end seemed kinda rushed to me as well, like how Azrael just turns up randomly and dies. Wasn't a fan of that.

I have loved your series so far Skirax, but this story isn't for me.

-Simoleo

Big time sin committed my friend. That secret would not be broadcast in the open like that. Also with the Lion Helm, no blade is getting trough that. Also Azrael isn't teleporting anywhere without a body guard, honor guard or some sort of command squad in tow. Close my friend but no cigar.

Archived