The Return of the Warmaster

Skirax

I editted it. No more secret, just a quick mention.

Also, use your imagination. A pure chaos blade, created by all the Chaos Gods so it has some trait of each in it, would easily rip through the Lion Helm. Plus, I put there was a bodyguard.

Going back to the blade, the gods:

T: made it adaptable to any armour

K: made it so strong it could peirce any armour

S: it could kill any instantly

N: made it with the pure essence of himself inside it, so that it could do that thing which happened to Solun Decius and Horus in the HH novels.

The problem with these chapters were, is that I don't know they're playstyle or their fluff, specifically. It will be easier when it comes to other chapters.

Well unlike anyone else I can say you're all WRONG! :huh: Reread the last bit. Sword went into his chest, not his head. Biiiiiiig difference.

Nice way to kill of Grimnar ;) Bullet through the mouth; that'll be lesson to anyone else. Jaw-dropping is reserved for after-battles :D Bit confused, now that I think of it, of how Grimnar knew about the Fallen considering no-ones but the DA knows. But he dies anyway so he can't tell :P

Well unlike anyone else I can say you're all WRONG! :P Reread the last bit. Sword went into his chest, not his head. Biiiiiiig difference.

Nice way to kill of Grimnar :P Bullet through the mouth; that'll be lesson to anyone else. Jaw-dropping is reserved for after-battles :P Bit confused, now that I think of it, of how Grimnar knew about the Fallen considering no-ones but the DA knows. But he dies anyway so he can't tell :P

Sorry but the Wolves have known about the Fallen for quite a while - check the penultimate book in the Ragnar series. So, it would not be a surprise to the Great Wolf.

As an aside, he uses a double bladed power axe rather than a hammer.

@Sons of Horus: I will do that, as I owe you a story especially for you, as you have followed me from the beginning. Next instalement: BA and WS! Though not yet, I con't work with people watching me. *turns round slowly to look at friend behind him* Look away, Simoleo!

Sorry to double post, But I thought I might as well get on with the next instalment. This is dedicated to Sons of Horus, by Skirax and his lovely assisstant Simoleo *Cabaret music starts up*

The ground rumbled. The earth shook beneath their boots. Dante looked to the skies, expecting to see a xenos ship come into orbit, but the real enemy lay far below. Far beneath the planets surface, the Necrons stirred and the eternal war upon the living began again. Activating his jump pack, Dante leapt to the skies, sighting the first Necron Phalanx on the horizon. Around him, his Honour Guard hovered above the ground, the sand around them kicking up like a great storm. As they neared the Necron attack force, a white blur smashed into the Necron lines from the far left flank. Pausing momentarily in their advance, the Blood Angels heard the buzz of their helmets vox.

'For the Khan, and the Eternal Hunt!' came a cry from the other side of the network. Dante laughed heartedly at the arrival of the White Scars.

'Push on brothers, so we may aid our allies!' cried Dante, pushing his jump pack to the limit, reaching the Necron lines in seconds, and pushing them forward deep into the metal warriors lines. Just as the Necrons recovered their attack, a second wave of Blood Angel Terminators teleported into the midst of the combat. The joint forces of the Emperors Chosen cut a swathe through the metal xenos, felling two with every stroke of their mighty blades. Descending from the sky on wings of fire, came the Death Company. Fearless warriors all, and the bane of the Imperiums enemies. 'Our brothers of the Death Company arrive to aid our strike, and the Necrons are in retreat! Victory is ours, brothers!' cried Dante, his voice full of praise for his brothers. 'Push on to a great voictory, and mak our Emperor, and Sanguinius proud!!!!' Raors of adoration to Dante were heard amongst the Blood Angels, and the whir of chainswords and humming of power weapons increased to a deafening roar. As the marines forced the Necrons back, there came a buzzing from Dantes side. Suddenly, a Necrons Lord appeared, with a great staff in his hands. He was a sight to behold, the walking dead, a soul trapped in a metal skeleton. He felt no pity for this creaure, and set about him with gun and sword. His Death Mask glinted in the desert suns, the twin stars beating down on his armour. He struck a quick blow to the Lord, but recieved a great offense from his opponent. He parried every blow, before breaking several of his duelists metal ribs. The glowing green end of his staff began to hiss, and Dante looked up in time to see the blade swing down and impact him in the skull. He staggered, momentarily blinded by blood in his eyes. He felt another slice of the sharp blade across his stomach, and clutched it with his right hand. Infused with rage, he roared at the top of his voice, and decapitated the Necron Lord in one swift stroke. Removing the Death Mask, he threw the helmet down on the floor. He cleared his eyes, and saw that his army was in dissarray. From the skies, three Monoliths had come, their guass weapons flaying the armour of the Blood Angels and White Scars. Before he could reach for his Death Mask, two giant claws erupted through the ground and sliced the Mask in two. As he looked round, more and more of the mysterious attackers were rising up from the ground. Now that he looked, he saw hundreds of the Necron Warriors that his chapter had killed re-attaching theselves and joining the fray again. He heard a sound from above, looking to the skies. Out of nowhere, a robed figure landed on his shoulders and had, in an instant, pushed a blade into the skull of Lord Dante...

To Be Continued...

Is it just me, or can you hear Doctor Who music right now?

So this is it. Nobaody has replied to this in 2 days, so I assume people are either waiting for me to update, or just don't like the stories anymore. I'm hurt. *cries* I've just lost 2 wounds, thanks to that!

If people are waiting until I update, then I'm sorry, but I just don't have the time at the moment. It can most likely be updated by Friday. Please don't leave me all alone in the dark, the assassin might be in here with me...

:) I'm watching you... your clothes don't match...

:(

I somehow don't like it. It was good, really good. Then it kinda stopped dead in it's tracks with the sudden swift and somewhat plain death of Dante. Well let's see; Blood Angels charge some Nercons, the Scars join in. All fine and dandy. Then all of a sudden theres some noise, an Emperor's champ runs through saying "beware an assassin", then Dante dies. What... :P

You wanted it in two parts, maybe try doing that instead. Let's say everyone claims victory, the Necrons launch a surprise attack with those annoying Flayed Ones, the assassin strikes and takes out one of the Chapter Masters. No-one works it out until afterwards, but by then the assassin has the other one in his sights and kills him.

**** back in the warp, the robbed figures sits quitely in a corner of the warp, pondering over the art of his kills and the patheticness of his targets. Chaos will rule the universe, and chaos will be his master. the figure unrobbed, revealing a dark face, a pale face, SKIRAX's face :).

written in your style ^^. keep up the good work. how about killing heroes of another race? it would go well for a chance like ghazhgull :P. i think you need to kill cypher as too many people think he's an assassin and a warrior of the chaos or secret agent of the forces of the emperor.

thanks

antique_nova

Oh the end twist is going to be a good one...;)

And editted the post, new draft coming up.

Like that, thanks antique_nova...

damn and i think i know who your going for next and how its done XD. Your gonna hav to get through me first if you want to kill who i think your gonna kill ^^. np your stories are entertaining ^^ lol.

thanks

antique_nova

Ok i thought i'd give it the time of day and i was impressed with the first story but i have to say that although your idea is sound and good fun the writing of the DA/SW was awful. Not intending to troll but try and fit your style together. Be specific - 'about 50 terminators' That is an improper statement for this kind of story and not the language patteren of an experienced warrior. Also the Speech of Grimnar makes him sound like a child. Also remember that Terminator Armour is protected by a power field over the head to allow the suit to be worn without a helmet might be useful for the next attempted sniper shot at the head of a terminator suited master

The idea in itself is cool although I still think that an Assassin wouldn't be able to take any of these legends I'm intregued as to who it is not a normal Assassin I fear!

Cheers AB

The next update finishes the most recent. Khan is yet to die.

Angels Blade: Sorry, that was a baaaad story. First of all, they are codexes that I don't have, so I don't kow what they're like, and that was a terrible story, I'm sorry if you didn't like it.

Archived