Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

Played a game against an Imperial Guard army consisting mostly of conscripts. Here's what went down: Khârn's rhino gets blown up around 20 inches from the enemy lines. Fine. He bolts across the battlefield with six squadmates, which are slowly whittled down by enemy lascannon fire. He sprints the last twelve inches by himself - his squad has been killed by Sentinels. Six lascannon shots miss. He barrels into the enemy squad, kills six guys, and sends the rest of the conscripts running. And then catches the remaining 40 or so and brutally murders them all.

I realize that's just an extreme instance of the rules at play, but I had the image of him single-handedly catching and murdering forty men in an instant of concentrated murder.

And then he's taken out by 78 lasgun shots from the squad that wasn't pinned by my defiler. Oh well.

havn't gotten to try out karn yet, but my friend managed to kill an entire squad of 15 zerkers, and Huron Blackheart.

they were his own guys.

He's still a pretty nice guy...

I love the accounts of Khârn barreling into an Imperial Guard unit and coming out on the other side, after killing them all. In my mind, it resembles Taz the Tasmanian Devil being given an axe and pointed in a certain direction.

Had a pretty sweet cinematic Khârn fight against an Imperial Guard player at a tournament a couple weekends ago.

Four Leman Russ battletanks had formed a gunline on this big ridge on the back edge of the battlefield and Khârn's Land Raider survived two turns of bombardment, with shells exploding off to the sides and echoing off the heavy armor, as the transport made its approach. As the Land Raider pulled up to the cliffside, Khârn and his Berzerkers disembarked onto the slopes and climbed up the rocky terrain with alarming speed (6" assault through terrain) culminating in a multi-assault against the entire gunline. Khârn leapt down the line of tanks and exploded three of them with a massive swing of his chainaxe while the Berzerkers wrecked the fourth. It was totally awesome. After this, Khârn and the boys plowed through a nearby Vet squad before getting cornered up against a ruined building where the entireity of the remaining Guard forces abandoned all other targets, formed a circle around the remaining Berzerkers and blasted them to pieces against the wall. The entire rest of my army swung around from the left flank after that and tore everything to shreds shortly thereafter.

Edited by smashthedean

Had a pretty sweet cinematic Khârn fight against an Imperial Guard player at a tournament a couple weekends ago.

Four Leman Russ battletanks had formed a gunline on this big ridge on the back edge of the battlefield and Khârn's Land Raider survived two turns of bombardment, with shells exploding off to the sides and echoing off the heavy armor, as the transport made its approach. As the Land Raider pulled up to the cliffside, Khârn and his Berzerkers disembarked onto the slopes and climbed up the rocky terrain with alarming speed (6" assault through terrain) culminating in a multi-assault against the entire gunline. Khârn leapt down the line of tanks and exploded three of them with a massive swing of his chainaxe while the Berzerkers wrecked the fourth. It was totally awesome. After this, Khârn and the boys plowed through a nearby Vet squad before getting cornered up against a ruined building where the entireity of the remaining Guard forces abandoned all other targets, formed a circle around the remaining Berzerkers and blasted them to pieces against the wall. The entire rest of my army swung around from the left flank after that and tore everything to shreds shortly thereafter.

Gotta love that!

Short 750 pointer game against Tyranids.

Khârn killed:

- 6 Termagaunts

- 1 Warrior

... before he was eaten by a Trygon that popped up behind him.

Lord Khorne was not blessing my dice rolls ;)

Edited by Fei Yuki

Last week on the White Dwarf's Death World Scenario, Khârn killed 20 Grey Hunters, two Wolf Guards, 3 Thunderwolves, a Drop Pod, and a Wolf Lord. Game two he killed Cap'n Sicarius, and a Tac Squad... got executed by tempest blade. Bummer. Planning on running him more often.

• 2 weeks later...

Last two games he got a Piranha (by using his pistol), 3 khorne berserkers, and around 12 fire warriors.

Second one (2 vs 2) he got an ironclad dreadnaught, 2 khorne berserkers (one of which was my allies) 1 or 2 shooty terminators, around 8 Fire warriors and then gunned down by a full firewarriors squad.

I played against him today...

Had his rhino krak'ed out from under him to start. I probably shouldn't have done that at it prompted him and his berserkers to charge me...and when he eventually got to my marines in the second floor of a building he slew five marines dead...three of them mine and two his comrades! ;)

Got laughs from both sides of the table.

After finishing off my marines he then proceeded for the next three turns to roll so low on his Difficult Terrain test that the squad never got out of the building for the rest of the game.

Saturday Khârn Killed 4 Lychguards and Imothekh the Stormlord just to be killed by C'tan shard (however gave him two wounds).

Today Khârn Killed 24 Necron Warriors, 2 Necron Lords, Necron Overlord and 3 Lychguards.

I must also say that he have struck three-times to his own squad but never gave a wound!

Edited by Jiron

Today Khârn killed.... nothing :'( His Rhino full of Berzerkers got Stunned and then Destroyed, and he was unable to foot-slog his way to the enemy before the game ran out of turns >:D

I hereby vow to purchase Daemonic Possession for his Rhino so he can make it into battle. Khârn is a very important payload.

Today Khârn killed.... nothing :'( His Rhino full of Berzerkers got Stunned and then Destroyed, and he was unable to foot-slog his way to the enemy before the game ran out of turns >:D

I hereby vow to purchase Daemonic Possession for his Rhino so he can make it into battle. Khârn is a very important payload.

Hmmm, he had to be soooo saaaad :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Today Khârn killed:

• 3 Necron Canoptek Wraiths
  • 1 Necron Cryptek
  • 1 Blood Angels Sanguinary Guard (an allied friendly unit from a 2v2 game)

AND I'm glad to say that *this* time, having Daemonic Posession on Khârn's tank paid off! He was able to get into battle and spill blood. Or... whatever it is that Necrons have instead of blood? "Engine coolant for the Blood God!"

@Jiron - Yes, Khârn was very sad last battle :'( But this time was much better!

@smashthedean - That story is *fantastic*! XD Thanks for sharing.

Last 6 games with Khârn

Logan Grimnar and 8x wolf guard (Khârn died when he finished the combat in front of the Long fangs and failed to consolidate 3" into cover).

A Drop pod dred, 4x lightning claw terminators and Shrike (the thunder hammer guys then splatted him).

20x IG storm troopers a valk (assaulted after blowing up his plasma pistol shooting at it), and a special weapon squad.

10x Wolves a Wolf Lord on a Thunderwolf and 10x Grey hunters.

16 Blood Angel Assault marines and a Sanguinary priest... and 4 Bezerkers.

And the crowning achievment - Both arms, Legs, Missile launcer, and 5 of the Structure points from an Eldar Phantom Titan...not quite a full kill but he was happily chopping it to death!

Last week on doubles tournament Khârn killed:

Dark Angels Dreadnaught

3 Dark Angels Veterans

3 Dark Angels Tactical Marines

5 Dark Eldar Kabalites

1 Dark Eldar Venom

16 Blood Angels Assault Marines

Sanguinary Priest

8 Own Berzerkers (given 2 kill points to the enemy)

My Brothers Dark Eldar have rather kept away from him...

5 Dark Eldar Kabalites

1 Dark Eldar Venom

My Brothers Dark Eldar have rather kept away from him...

Those Dark Eldars wasnt mine. But yes, my wytch cult definetely let monkeigh to die for them and they slay all the rest. But this monkeigh this Khaarnee he is like bloody handed god incarnate our cousins are emploing.

That was interesting game where Khârn scores ties on the games giving kill points to oponents so fast as giving them to us.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...