Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

I find that Dark Eldar do not enjoy massed bolter / autocannon fire, they can have their 4++ close combat invun dodge saves should they wish, they have to make it to combat first.

With fast open-topped transports and Fleet, getting into close combat is not exactly a problem for them. In my last match against againsts DE he started and already assaulted my troops in the first turn (he went first). Pff.

But, enough off-topic from me, I reckon!

That would be illegal in this edition. You can't charge in the first turn anymore.

Unless it was 5th, in which case, i've done that plenty. The look on a tau player's face when youre in straight away.

I find that Dark Eldar do not enjoy massed bolter / autocannon fire, they can have their 4++ close combat invun dodge saves should they wish, they have to make it to combat first.

With fast open-topped transports and Fleet, getting into close combat is not exactly a problem for them. In my last match against againsts DE he started and already assaulted my troops in the first turn (he went first). Pff.

That would be illegal in this edition. You can't charge in the first turn anymore.

Unless it was 5th, in which case, i've done that plenty. The look on a tau player's face when youre in straight away.

Please provide a reference where charging in Turn 1 is illegal in 6th. I know you can't do it with models having the Infiltrate or Scout USR's, but I was under the impression that you could charge with other units in Turn 1 if all other conditions are satisfied.

Dark Eldar got a major hit in 6th in that even in fast open-topped vehicles they can no longer move 12" and then assault; this makes it less likely that they can assault in Turn 1, but the rules don't prohibit an assault if they can get in range.

Please provide a reference where charging in Turn 1 is illegal in 6th. I know you can't do it with models having the Infiltrate or Scout USR's, but I was under the impression that you could charge with other units in Turn 1 if all other conditions are satisfied.

Dark Eldar got a major hit in 6th in that even in fast open-topped vehicles they can no longer move 12" and then assault; this makes it less likely that they can assault in Turn 1, but the rules don't prohibit an assault if they can get in range.

Haven't got the rulebook to hand so can't verify at the moment sorry.

I find that it actually balances out when you consider things. You're limited to six inches movement yes, but you are able to disembark six inches away now and with random charge ranges there is the potential to cover even more ground. Of course that isn't a definite (lord knows the dice have meddled with me) but things are still rosey for deldar

Hey, in response to the question of "no charge in 1st turn," you cannot charge if you have infiltrated or deepstruck (see those relevants sections in the rulebook).

I am NOT sure if you are allowed to charge from scouting or outflanking so I can't help you from there <.<

Yeah the only instance where you can't charge in Turn one is when coming from Reserves(Flanking, DS, ...), for Scout and Infiltrate i'm not sure either, but seeing that they don't come from reserves, they might, but it depends on the distance and board disposition.

infiltrators cannot charge in the 1st turn.

Aniway.. last Saturday, Khârn killed:

i. Blood Raven : Epistolary, 7 Assault Marines, 1 Assault Termies (just before he got beaten to a bloody pulp by another 4 THammer!)

ii. Blood Angels : 5 Sanguinary Guards, a Priest (and then he turned into a spawn) <_<

CSM codex is fun :P

Khârn and his 8-man berzerkers squad:

Against Dark Angels with SM allies.

Belial with his command squad

Deathwing shooting squad

Deathwing assault squad

SM Librarian.

Khârn killed 2 berzerkers.

Against Space Wolves :

2 Grey Hunters and Arjac - from his plasma pistol. GH squad grabbed a relic and tried to run away, while Khârn and berzerkrs chased them shooting their pistols :)

Today Khârn fought the space puppies:

After disembarking his Land Raider, assaulted and challenged a PFist sargent, decimating him in 7 pieces, one for each

Would suffered...

Then our beloved Blood God gifted him into Spawnhood; I guess it was not pleased... ;)

Did anyone ever calculated the actual tally? I don't have the luxury of time to do it, but I think it would be nice to know :P

After disembarking his Land Raider, assaulted and challenged a PFist sargent, decimating him in 7 pieces, one for each

Would suffered...

Then our beloved Blood God gifted him into Spawnhood; I guess it was not pleased...

Because by cutting the offering to 7 pieces, you actually dedicated the kill to Nurgle!! :D

Because by cutting the offering to 7 pieces, you actually dedicated the kill to Nurgle!! :huh:

Hahaha good catch, now I understand it!!

Damn it, I can't find a way to make Khârn hit 8 times in a row to keep the good old Khorne happy!!

Because by cutting the offering to 7 pieces, you actually dedicated the kill to Nurgle!! :P

Hahaha good catch, now I understand it!!

Damn it, I can't find a way to make Khârn hit 8 times in a row to keep the good old Khorne happy!!

Shoot once, kill, charge, kill seven - boom 8 kills inflicted

Alrighty, in the first game he dealt to 3 Vindicators before eating a melta shot.

In the second game he destroyed 3 Land Speeders, 9 Grey Hunters, a Wolf Lord and 6 Long Fangs.

In the third, one Techmarine. But in doing so, he managed to hold up a full Strike Squad, Coteaz, a Level 3 Librarian, 3 Death-Cult Assassins ans 2 Crusaders.

No Bezerkers were harmed during the making of all this blood. For the Blood God.