Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Killed Belial twice today.

Played versus a DA player in a 2250pts game.

poor guy had poor dice throws and everything i did was succesfull, got tabled by my turn 3(while i just lost 4 models), Khârn and Belial Killed each other in the duel, while my Jugeraxelord killed the 10 Termies with Belial on his own!!!(yup got 13A with the Axe, got 10 wounds, he failed all of his invul saves).

The game ended so quick, that we decided to play a second game, rolled a different Mission and deployement..., he was still tabled by end of turn 3, Khârn killed Belial once again, but this time survived the fight.

Also pretty weird and rare thing happened, my Contemptor dread charges has 8 attacks, 5 hits... 5 1's!, it was soo hilarious i din't even get mad, we took a pic of me with my thumbs up and the five 1...

And also rolled 4 times in a row Multiple Boons on my Lord..., the Gods where in a funny mood today.

Played two games yesterday, one was against against another World Eater - don't remember exactly what Khârn killed, except taking down both enemy HQs in challenges - Zhufor and Axe Lord. The Betrayer chopped Zhufor into pieces without taking any wounds, Axe Lord caused 3 wounds, but one was saved,  Khârn inflicted 6, and Lord failed 3 (still lucky, he had only 5++). The game was a massacre, with only a couple of models and Khârn left standing on the table at the end of turn 4.

Second games was against Dark Angels, I lost, but the fun part was this: Khârn killed tac sergeant, got +1 str for his plasma pistol, next turn he shot at Belial and terminators, rolled 6, allocated at Belial, who failed "Look out, Sir", failed invulnerable save and got instant-killed :D

Merci Vesper.

So this last Saturday played Vs a Dark Angel guy( again, lots of those surprisingly...).

Khârn Killed of 4 Deathwing Knigths and Azreal, but they killed each other, the guy was pretty lucky with his FnP 6+, and so he was still there for a second round and inflicted enough wounds that Khârn's crappy 5++, failed 2 times too many.

But My JuggerAxelord on the other hand, handed their arses to 6 Assault Marines and 14 DW Termies!!!!

I love my Axelord!, specially when he gets Multiple boons with +1 save, FnP, and EW!

This was a team game, with the World Eaters being allied with 'Nids and Tau for whatever reason against some Orks and 'Crons. A Mawloc popped out of the ground and ate the squad of 'Ard Boyz that Khârn's Land Raider was aimed at, so he decided to charge the Mawloc for stealing his kill. From there, the game kind of devolved into a free-for-all.

Total tally was the Mawloc, a squad of Fire Warriors, and 3 Bezerkers before dying at the hands (claws?) of the Swarmlord.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Killed today 4 DW TH/SS Termies, and because My Chaochimist(Sorceror lvl2 biomancy) was in Duel with Belial(casted Iron arm and Endurance), Khârn killed the Sarg and thus rolled a +1T of the Boons,wich is helpfull Vs TH hits.

Din't have Belial Skull unfortunatly, because my Chaochimist, Force weaponed him to death.

Yesterday Khârn had a bloody good time against some white scars. Thye thought it was a great idea to boost forward so Khârn with some zerkers in tow smashed apart with Khârn killing 5 bikers and the zerkers killing the chaplain on a bike. The they got charged by a tooled up command squad with a chaptermaster. Khârn's valiant effort simply bounced of the squads storm shields. Next turn my axe lord charged in to help, Khârn got jealous and killed 2 zerkers and put a wound on the juggerlord.

total tally

5 bikers

1 command biker

2 zerkers

1 wound on a juggerlord

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I used my World Eaters, and I heard a few guys from my local group talking about how Khârn and berzerkers suck in close combat, so I decided to play a couple of games.

Against Space Wolves Khârn killed - Ragnar Blackmane, Arjac Rockfist, Wolf Guard Battle Leader and 3 Grey Hunters, I think that's about ~550-600 points.

Against blood Angels - 5 Death Company members and a Reclusiarch. He killed himself with overheated plasma pistol :biggrin.:

Edited by Deadman Wade

A few things ro write about.

The 3 Last Games:

First VS Deamons with Screamstar,  overall not too bad, but neither too good.

Am stuck with the Screamstar with my Chosen+Khârn+Cypher, my luck that day was just out of wack, i made really, really, really, really poor rolls, but my Foe does too with his Screamstar, to the extent that neither of us makes a Wound to the other for 3 freakin turns!!!

And when i finaly manage to land a few hits, he saves them with a rerollable 2++ save..., seriously How the Heck is this even allowed?...

The only thing that permitted me to win this fight, was the +1 on combat resolution from the Icon...making me win the fight by 1, forcing him to make an Instibility test, with a LD6, and rolling 11 and 10 each time, thus killing at least 2 or 3 of those screamers per turn, wich is really a sad thing to watch...

So technically the Screamstar bite the dust, but Khârn din't kill anything, even managed to fail a DtW with Khârn...

The same day a bit later, the deamon player i faced and i teamed up in a 2 Vs 2 game, in total its 3 Chaos Marines and 1 Deamon player.

My WE and the Deamons, Vs Space Marines Pirates( Red Corsairs-ish with the FW Huron, because the guy likes the model so he asks to "homebrew" the thing to be able to play Huron with his CSm army) and an Alliance Crons ( 1 Destroyer Lord+6 Wraiths and 5 Warriors) and SMC with 2 Flying Princes, 2 Drakes and 2 Maulers+1 Forgefiend, the rest its Cultists.

ONCE AGAIN, no luck at all on my rolls, the Deamon player and i devise a Masterplan, where he buffs my units with his Psy powers, he cast Invisibility on my Mauler, so that i can go after the LR and survive.

i go has far has i can in a ruin, so i have a 2+ cover safe..., one squad of CSM with melta coming up, rolling my cover save, guess what i rolled?...

I've got pretty much chareblasted out of existence, din't manage to make a succesfull saving throw that night and i even lost Khârn to Fabius bill...

The guy don't even have a ++save, with 7 A, i manage to only wound him twice..., he thens hit me with his Sceptre, i miss one of my save, Khârn killed, because a character that gets stabbed throught the chest and killed every now and then but still rises from the death and continue fighting isn't deemed worth to get Eternal Warrior...

Game after played a 2 Vs 2 again, once agan 4 Chaotics.

Me + the Guy who Plays SMC+Crons Vs the guy that plays Deamons, but with his Emperor's Childrens and the other guy played a full 1K sons..;with a Brass Scorpion...

Now if the guy had asked us on the forums to play with his Scorpion, we would have agreed to play an escalation mission, but since that guy came back from a 8-10 months iatus, he don't know about the escalation rules, and when we talked about it, he din't want to play with those rules.

Me and my teammate seeing that we totalise 3 Drakes and 5 Fiends, we said, okay so you play your Super-heavy and we play the Drakes formation and the Fiends formation.

He doesn't want to..., so we say, okay then you don't play it, and the problem here is that neither of the two other guys new what the Scorpion really did, the EC player even thought that ot was only a FW walker like the decimator or something, for him it was not a Super heavy walker!, and my team made was all like" yeah but it will die quickly", so been outnumbered 3 to 1, i said, okay, don't say i din't warned you...

Of course turn 2 Half of my mate army is wiped, even though he managed to destroy the Walker with his Destroyer lord with Scyth and 2 of his Maulers, but before that when the 1ksosn guy had finished his turn 1 shooting phase with the Scoprion, he looked at me and said" Damn it!; this thing does really hurt!", looked at him" i did warn you, you would'nt listen".

So my Mate has all the best of his army wiped after the explosion of the Scorpion, and i did have to face 2 nearly intacte 2500pts armies with nearly everything that eitheir is Ap 3 Or/AND Ignore covers, yup not hard to imagine that of anger after failing my 10 ++ save and thus loosing my Defiler, i smashed the darn thing on the wall out of rage and fury, so that i did not go over the table to bash in the freakin skull of the other idiot and shove his scoprion soo deep into his butt-crack, that if someone managed to pull it out one day, he would be called King Arthur and reign over England...

Next game Vs Orks, was a 1500pts battle against a new player to teach him the basics essentially, he played Orks, Khârn got the skull of Gazhkull and a few of his Nobz.

But even in this game, the bad luck i had that week din't completly leaved me alone, with my 2 Power weapons carrying Chosen, in a total of 10 A, i did wound..., 0 models, yup even thouhg i only nedded 3's to wound, i still managed on 10 FREAKIN DICES, to make all 1's and 2's, NOT A SINGLE 3 IN THERE, for :cusss sake...

Today's game was a bit tedious, Vs a WHite scars+ BT army.

Turn 1 with his scout moves of his 5 Bikes units, i was nearly tabled..., LR , Deamon engines and one of the rhinos blew up, so i'm essentialy a sitting duck Oh also lost all but 1 of my Bikers and scored a wounf on my Jugger lord..., yup i really din't think that i would last another turn.

un-expecedtly though, i managed to Win, seeing that with his scout move he could'nt assault me, i counter attacks with everyhting that i had left, namely 4 Chosens+Khârn, 5 Zerkers, My Jugger Lord and Icon bearer, and my 8 Zerkers that i had disembark on turn 1, seeing that he was on my doorstep anyway...

My Jugger Lord destroys Khorsaro Khan, Khan din't manage to inflict me a ID with his sword, but the funny thing is that while i was nearly tabled turn 1, it din't bother the other guy, but that my Jugger Lord of Khorne with his Deamon Axe manage to Kill the Khan, you can allready hear him mumbeling and complaining...

On the Other side Khârn assault the bikes responsible for the destruction of his LR, and murders them, seeing that his Sarg was too far to be part of a duel.

In the end i win 7 to 4, but he calculated 10 to 1, because he said that with my Drake now on the table, his BT squad in the runs on his far end of the table with the objective would be dead anyway, and that i would go get it and yada yada, and Heldrakes are too strong, yada, yada, and its not normal for a single dude to have 13 A and yada yada...

So yeah in the end, he throwed the towel, nearly called my army cheese, because i did what my army is designed for and are only good at, win in CC...

A really weird week...

Wow slayer, thats some (interesting) games. Against the douche with the scorpion yeah ive been there, but dont take it out on poor deffy :( he was only trying to helps. Some times the dice just roll the other way. I have also recently found that there are marine players that cry cheese when i bring hard counters to thier army. (i say marines only for semantics as 75% are white scars counts as) Just let em cry and no that every win, especially with world eaters, was an uphill battle akin to a one legged man in an ass kicking contest so take it in stride. Blood for the blood god!

Yeah i know, but the frustrating part is when people who comes to play with broken armies and tries to pull out shenaningans and then claim that they are here only to play a friendly game and have a good time...

Specially the White Scars dude, he complains for every model he lose.

When he assaulted my Lord on his 2nd turn with his CMD squad with the Biker Chappy, i get to hit the Standard bearer and wound him with my Lords Bolt pistol in Overwatch, he fails his save, then tries to FnP him, he lose the model, and dude what a complaint...

I managed to score ONE Overwatch shot on the whole game, and it was like i destroyed his whole army or something...

And of course during the game came the Grav-gun that ignores covers and Invul saves argument...

He shots at the Mauler with the gravgun, and score a 6, so he tells me that i'm immobilised, i then tend to make my invul save, he tells me that i can't make an invul save.

I ask him if there is a rule in the Gravgun rules that says that the target can't make invul saves, or even that it ignores covers?

After 5 minutes of looking into it, he says no, then i proceed to make my saving throw, and he nags about that another dude told him that a vehicle can't make a cover save or a save Vs gravguns, because you don't make a Penetration roll, and that the way the save rules for vehicles are written.

The i proceed to try to tell him ina logical manner that people who say this, are dead-beat wrong.

Yes the process about the saves for a vehicle, is explained to be " ennemy player rolls to hit, then he makes a roll for the penetration, and if there is a Penetratoin the vehicle owner can make a cover/invul save".

But like many others wargear and rules throughout the game and armies, there is many, many things that goes around this procedure, but still allows for saves.

I give him the example of Haywire weapons, rending weapons, Rules/powers/abilities that makes models lose Wounds, even though there was no to Wound roll, like Dangerous terrains and stuff.

ALL of those who have the same mecanic has the Grav weapons, allows covers/invul saves, but they also goes around the standard procedure of wounding, si where is the difference with the Grav weapons?, there is none.

Until there is a sentence in the rules of a wargear or USR that specifically says that you can't attempt saves of anykind (Like JotWW), YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE A SAVING THROW.

So off course he was pissed, because the guy who told him that during a game killed a good portion of his army like that, but its also the same guy that a few months ago tried to draw LoS with his Dread from the Exhaust pipe of the Dread with his Lascan on my Mauker, even though his LR was COMPLETLY blocking his LoS..

So i really wouldn't listen tot hat guy.

Darn...and here i went again on a rant and wall of text...

• 4 weeks later...