Sister of Battle Costume!

Darn that armor is a thing of beauty, that's for sure-- nice gothic/victorian feel to it.

yea, so's the wife. she officially gets the award of most awesome and hottest Sister of Battle in the 40K universe. i can honestly say your costume design, and how well she pulls it off, looks better than any of the SoB artwork i've seen to date.

your also so darn lucky you got a wife that would willingly pose in this stuff. AND, looks AWESOME doing it!

*gives this 10 stars, cause the awesomeness is too great to be held back by a 5 star rating*

Thats what i would say too. :D

PS: You are looking a little bit like Commissar Cain is that right ?... ;)

very nice sir *salutes* even if they may complain about it not being a figure your skill at this is just simply amazing. I almost wish I could see your Commissar one if i read it write and you are making one of those as well. though I need ask when she took on the Necron warrior did she have to use Faith points to beat em or fan rule and send all the loyal fanboys at it to get the job done?

Yes indeed i am trying to look like Commissar Caiaphas Cain,

i will be posting a shot or two when the professional pics come rolling in from a friend of mine, should be around Saturday

The emperors chosen, go fancy, if you like warhammer, then spend the time and effort to do it right, really thats one of the main reasons as to why the costumes came out so great, because we are so passionate about 40k and feel if it's worth doing, then do it right :)

people have asked what its made from? sheet styrene and a thick heat reactive hard foam plastic.

going for Cain eh. very nice choice sir *smiles and nods* thought the abnormally large twin headed chainsword is gonna be a pain to make i imagine...

nah, i'm looking forward to carving the teeth out to look like lathed talons.

Awesome. I saw your commisar costume at boot camp I think.

The detail on the sororitas armor is so intricate and it at least looks sort of realistic, which is more than I can say for some of the other things I've seen. What's more is that your wife has the body to pull it off. :(

people have asked what its made from? sheet styrene and a thick heat reactive hard foam plastic.

The sheet styrene I can see.. For the power armor, I was planning on using a wooden skeleton for bulk, and using sintra (a type of styrene that, when heated, bends really well and easily) to make the cover/facing. I'd appreciate any feedback you could provide, as i've followed your work across several forums, and with this, am truly amazed at your skill.

Looks great ;)

but one small quible, how would she fight in those shoes???

the Imperium thrives on pain?

The sheet styrene I can see.. For the power armor, I was planning on using a wooden skeleton for bulk, and using sintra (a type of styrene that, when heated, bends really well and easily) to make the cover/facing. I'd appreciate any feedback you could provide, as i've followed your work across several forums, and with this, am truly amazed at your skill.

send me a PM and i'll give you my messenger info, and we can talk about it.

Archived