+++ Situation Report +++

+++TO+++ >>>>>>> HIGH MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++FROM+++ >>>>> MARSHAL DARIUS LAEROTH

High Marshal:

Marshal Darius Laeroth reporting in. My warriors and I have received word via Astropath Rangar of a Xenos incursion in the Njesta System. The locals claim a sect of Dark Eldar filth (Codenamed: Kabal of Eternal Darkness) is besieging their world. This cannot be allowed while we live in the Emperor's Light! As such, the Njesta Crusade is hereby commenced. May the Emperor guide us in our Righteous Fury and show us the path to victory!

The Emperor protects! May you find victory against the Emperor's Enemies!

+++++END TRANSMISSION+++++

Edited by Marshal Laeroth

• 2 weeks later...

++++To: Chaplain-Marshal De Chatillion+++

++++From: Marshal Uriah Leoncourte+++++

Exalted Brother, thanks to the Emperor's benevolent vision and guidance, the Cartella Majoris Mechanized Crusade has landed safely. We are deploying heavy armor as this message is being transmitted to help our beleaguered comrades, the Sisters of the Order of the Shining Dawn, in a rearguard action against the foul and many forces of the Hive Fleet Chimera. More intelligence to follow, and may your chainswords and bolters roar in a holy prayer to the God-Emperor!

Marshal Uriah Leoncourte, Cartella Majoris

++++End Transmission++++++++++++++

+++FROM+++ >>>>> BROTHER TECHMARINE CURON ANTILLES

HIGH MARSHAL:

IT IS WITH GREAT PRIDE AND RECOGNITION THAT I SEND THIS FORWARD. I HAVE RECENTLY COMPLETED MY TENURE AND TEACHINGS UPON THE PLANET MARS, AND I RETURN TO THE CHAPTER WITH THE BLESSINGS AND TEACHINGS OF THE OMNISSIAH. BY THE TIME THIS REACHES YOUR SERVITORS AND MESSAGE RELAYS, I WILL HAVE ALREADY JOINED MY ASSIGNED COMPANY, READY TO SERVE ON THIS GRAND CRUSADE.

BLESSED HE WHO FIGHTS WITH ME, AND ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR.

"Beware of the orangemen"

Marshall Depayen of Templar the Word

For if you see orange coming your way beware cause most likely your time is up.

There is only two things to do repent if you strayed from the emperor that your death is swift and if your Xeno death is all you have coming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

++ ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR, BLESSED BE WE IN HIS SIGHT++

++BROTHER GENHINNOM, DEMETHOR CRUSADE ENGAGED AGAINST FOUL XENOS TAU AND TURNCOAT IMPERIAL GUARD UPON DEMETHOR AND OUTLYING SYSTEM++

++ BEARING THE EMPEROR'S LIGHT TO SHINE UPON THE UNHOLY, TAKING BACK THE NIGHT, ONE BODY AT A TIME++

++OUT++

+++TO+++ >>>>>>> CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++FROM+++ >>>>> CASTELLAN ZEDAKIAH

Chaplain Marshal:

Castellan Zedakiah of the Tyrann Crusade reporting in. My brothers and I have received word of a Orc incursion in the Tyann System. Responding to the pleas for help from the PDF on Tyrann Prime, I have commenced the purgation of the Xeno scum. In the holy flames of the Emperor shall the filth of the Orc be expunged from the system.

The Emperor protects!

Edited by Zedakiah

• 3 weeks later...

Brother Marshall Castus reporting safe travel through the warp. It seems as if the Securis Crusade has arrived a little late, but with the Emperor's grace my men and I have arrived! I have cleansed The Periphery of the Ork menace that had plagued it's planets for so long, and stand ready to accept all challenges. The black blood of the foul Ork xenos stains my chainsword, along with the stains of Tau lifeblood and the ichor that runs through the veins of the cursed Chaos Legions. Death to all who oppose the might of the Emperor, may heretics and xenos fall before our righteous fury. I have emerged, my Crusade stands undefeated and ready to face any threat to the Imperium.

No Pity

No Remose

No Fear

In the Emperor's name... None shall survive.

• 2 weeks later...

Marshal Cathal reporting from the Reclamation Crusade.

Currently locked in geosynchronous orbit around the planet of High Reach

Reports coming from groundside are positive. The traitor chapter Relictors is in full retreat while our forces continue to push into the Hive. Relictor loyalists are fighting to the death to buy the traitors time to evac the planet.

More information as it is reported.

We shall smite those who go against the will of the Emperor.

Emperor protects

• 3 weeks later...

So, been reading this forum for a while, and i finally signed up because i can't hold the urge to reply!! Im not good with grammar, so forgive me.. ANYWAY:

Champion Michaelus reporting in. Marshal Quintus have been sorely wounded after the initial assault on an Ork infested planet. I am now replacing him until he is fully recovered from his wounds.

The Emperor protects.

+++HOPE IS THE FIRST STEP ON THE PATH TO DISAPPOINTMENT+++

+++TO: ALL BLACK TEMPLAR MARSHALS IN SECTOR+++

+++FROM: MARSHAL ASTERION OF THE TAURAN ASTRATES CHAPTER+++

Greetings Brothers,

The Tauran Chapter pledges its support to all forces fighting in His name. Blessed be our noblest of undertakings in purging the galaxy of those unfit to dwell upon it.

Currently in the southern reaches of the Segmentum Tempestus.

+++BURN THEM ALL+++

• 3 weeks later...

+++TO+++ ----> Chaplain-Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++ ----> Knight-Commander Hackmann

+++TOUGHT FOR THE DAY+++ ----> Heresy grows from idleness

To my lord Chaplain-Marshal and your command staff, from the Most Holy Brotherhood of the Knights of the Sacred Order of Rogal Dorn I bring greetings. Emperor be praised.

As a Knight-Commander of the Order, I am the leader and vanguard of a company-sized force assembled from all the sons of Dorn who still serve the Immortal God-Emperor of Mankind. Though their duties may keep them apart from us, the other heirs of the legacy of Rogal Dorn would have it known that they will ever stand as one with their brothers against such foul heresy as we face today. In addition, I bring word that an entire Imperial Guard armoured regiment is recently sworn to our cause. They are to report to me within the month, and will of course be at your disposal, as are my men and I. My men will secure our landing zone and wait until such time as you have orders for us.

In loyal service to Dorn and the Emperor,

-Knight-Commander Hackmann

+++TO+++ CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++FROM+++ MARSHAL ANSHELM

Greetings Chaplain-Marshal De Chatillion,

Marshal Anshelm from the Iskariot-Crusade reporting!

We are full operational and bring HIS divine hate to the enemy in the Germanic-Subsector.

Our blades are sharp, our weapons ready.

Eternal duty is our destiny.

If the last battle beginns, we will stand at the side of our brothers!

In nomine Imperatoris!

+++TO+++ CHAPLAIN-MARSHAL DE CHATILLION

+++FROM+++ MARSHAL HELLMUND

Chaplain-Marshal De Chatillion,

I am Marshal Hellmund of the Infernus Crusade, and i am the bearer of bad tidings. While traveling along the veiled region, we came upon the remains of the strike cruiser Ophidium Gulf. Upon investigation, it would seem that they where ambushed before reaching their jump point, but by who we cannot say. There where no survivors, and no gene-seed could be harvested from the bodies that remained. Castellan Raimer bodies could not be located.

Luckily, our ships picked up a trace left behind by the attackers, and we are pursuing it is we speak. With luck, we will be able to locate the ambushers, and show them the divine wrath of the Emperor! For Castellan Raimer, For Dorn, For Sigismund, For the EMPEROR!

Marshal Hellmund

• 1 month later...

+++FROM+++ >>>>> Marshal Soloman Vauler

Marshal Soloman Vauler stands at righous attention my lord.

Daybreak Crusade, 1st MidKnight household awaiting comfirmation lord.

+++TRANSMISSION THOUGHT+++++

Blessed be the god-emperor may we strike down his foes.

Edited by Marshal Soloman Vauler

+++TO+++ ALL CRUSADE LEADERS IN SECTOR

+++FROM+++ MARSHAL JAYCE

Hail, Brothers.

After what feels like many years lost in the warp, I have finally returned to join our forces left on Armageddon.

My men are eager to wipe the remnants of the green-skin horde from it's sacred soil, before joining the High Marshal in the hunt for their most foul leader.

Assistance with this most honoured duty is greatly appreciated. Let us wipe the taint from Segmentum Solar once and for all!

+++END+++

+++To+++ The High Marshal, Chaplain Marshal, and any others it may concern

+++From+++ Marshal Hector von Harldan

Well met my Brother Astartes,

I bring news of a new heresy upon the Emperor's Imperium and its peaceful worlds. The Naxarius System has been assaulted by the foul xenos known as Orks and the Heretics of a Chaos Warband. To answer this threat, I had declared the Naxarius Crusade to clear this system of its blasphemers and aliens. With a chainsword in hand, and an oath to the Emperor in my mouth, I take my leave of you.

+++Thought for the Day: Faith is your shield.+++

+++End Transmission+++

Edited by Iron Corsair