New South Wales

Brother Tyler

Western sydney Penrith specifically and fiercely loyal to the Tin Soldier LGS. Now above 'Subway' in High Street!

Fleshtearers (black and yellow scheme) since Rogue Trader... own hundreds of Rtb01 (still on sprue Mint in box) marines and every marine figure (including Talisman, Death Eagle and Xmas Marine pair) and multiple vehicles ( Long and short legged Dreadnaughts, LandRaider's, dome preds and Old school rhinos) from 1987 onwards... unfortunately I paint very little of those... love the RT era

Messed about with Necromunda, Inquisitor Bloodbowl of all editions and expansions (go Snottington Reivers (snotlings!)) and Mordheim (Shadow Elves :)) (have every MH release)

Avid collector of All editions of Space hulk (1st ed. Deathwing and Genestealer) (2nd Ed.) including 3 of the last definitive and Limited Ed.

Currently working on FleshTearers new scheme laboriously recreating the entire chapter as a departure from the more widely accepted iconography I use tactical, Veteran, assault and devestator Decals WITH BLOOD DROPS to delineate squads (as per the new codex which thankfully brought enlightenment to the one brickwall I was confronted with to completing the army) and painting guide) additionally... I am to many, contemptuously a fan of the Stormraven lol.

Qualified for National selction in Golden Demons twice no trophies as yet... who needs trophies... *sobs*

• 3 months later...

I'm another one from Blacktown area. closest stores are Parramatta and Castle Hill, although I need to find somewhere to park in Parramatta that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg.

I play Myrmidons, a DIY chapter, with a bright gold colour scheme. Looking to get back into it after a couple of years off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I'm located down Campbelltown way. Im presently building up a DIY chapter (see my introductory post), presently I have one painted figure (one lonely Captain). I've yet to visit Hall of Heroes or the Macarthur shop.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey there i'm new but not the game i have been playing for 4 maybe 5 years now, my main GW store is Macarthur Square & i've also been to Hall Of Heroes in Campbelltown, as for my armies i have a LOT for 40k i have: Dark Eldar, Necrons, Orks, Chaos Space Marines, Black Templars, Sisters Of Battle, Tyranids, Imperial Guard & Blood Angels... & my Fantasy armies are: Lizardmen & Skaven.

Hey guys I'm new to B&C, I live in Menai (yes I'm from the Shire please don't hate me!). I hardly have any friends into the hobby any more (they "grew up") so would be nice to make some new ones in NSW! :HQ:

I've just begun playing properly and would like to get into some more gaming. I just have one Vanilla Marine army, when i finish painting it (eventually!) I'll have around 2500 points.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone! I recently moved to Sydney from the UK and found I had a bit of time on my hands so I'd revisit 40K gaming! I used to collect Chaos Marines and play Space Hulk over 15 years ago now (!!) but left the hobby and sold all my miniatures before uni. 10 years on and I'm back in but with a more level adult head and a steadier hand for painting!

I'm building an Ultramarine force (started from the painting starter set!) and a Necron Army and would love to have a low point game at some point! I live in Stanmore and generally visit the GWS in the CBD... ;)

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of the best place to find Tournaments in the NSW area? I have tried Rankings HQ and also WargamerAU but if there was a single source it would be much easier!!

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Try looking on Wargamerau, it has all the tournaments listed and has a large Oz following. Shame I'm workblocked from it :(

I used to game mostly at Emperors legion at Penrith, but it seems to have died off. I'm hoping Tin Soldier will become more organised and get some tournaments going. I only generally find time to go to tournaments now as I know I'll be sure to get some games.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm from wollongong city of pollution.... Anyone else from southern sydney/wollongong-illawarra area?

Play 40K:

Space Marines, Dark Eldar, IG

Fantasy:

Dwarves

Epic:

Space Marines and Eldar

LoTR:

Forces of Evil

Mordheim:

Dwarves and a couple human races lol

RPGs:

Dark Heresy, Black Crusade, Deathwatch, WFRP 2nd Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Seem to be a running trend with this thread, but I'm moving to Sydney from the UK in august!

I collect Imperial Fists and paint pretty much everything going.

Not 100% sure which store I'll be frequenting in Sydney, though I'm looking at a flat in North Shore, so open to suggestions.

Be good to get to know some people from the area.

WotF

• 1 month later...

Hi All.

There is a gaming club now set up in Sydney running fortnightly. It is based at the Rugby Club in Circular Quay and caters for most if not all wargames. There is 40K and Fantasy ofcourse along with Blood Bowl, Dystopian Wars and the odd Warmachine to.

If anyone is interested in coming down PM me and I will provide details

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Seem to be a running trend with this thread, but I'm moving to Sydney from the UK in august!

I collect Imperial Fists and paint pretty much everything going.

Not 100% sure which store I'll be frequenting in Sydney, though I'm looking at a flat in North Shore, so open to suggestions.

Be good to get to know some people from the area.

WotF

Giving people from Manly and Northern beaches a shout out!

Have a few people around the area that play but we are always looking for new people. I collect Wolves, other friends have chaos, templars, DE, BA, Orks, DA, Nids +Fantasy. Love to get in some new battles against new people. Have a realm of battle board in the garage, so let me know if anyone's interested :lol:

First post, woot woot

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thought I'd finally post....living in the Castle Hill area, GW up the road has downsized, so gaming there is balls now. If I can find people who want to play Ican convince the other half o let me buy a 6x4 board for home. I have plenty of terrain, just no board....

I play Marines, both Ultras and DAs

• 2 weeks later...

Sydney, Ryde here. Can play at Burwood Good Games or CBD. Member of NSW Northern Knights club based in Thornleigh. Happy to play against any mature (not age related) opponents.

Black Templar, Codex Marines and building up a Ravenwing army.

• 1 month later...

Hey all,

Just a reminder there is a gaming club in Sydney based in Circular Quay. We are meeting this Friday at the Rugby club from 6:30 onwards. Its $15 a night

PM me if your interested in coming down

Edited by Gaz1858