= 1,000 Chapter Gallery Project =

Philip S

Cambrius: Don't forget to add your DIYs to the Tabula Astartes! You've already got a few in there but I haven't seen the Vanquishers, f'rex, so there might be others!

Thanks Dos! Wasn't sure whether to wait until I made a full IA in LIBER before doing that.

Also check them PMs of yours.

Edited by Brother Cambrius

Project updated 1,089 chapters.

Updates (full history of updates in first post);
+3 DIY (Praetorians, Ardent Swords, and Vanquishers) +9 Canon (Accipiters, Marines Mordant, Persecutors of Darkness, Astral Claws, Auric Patricians, Blazoned Legion, Blood Knights, Champions of Thanatos, Crimson Talons), Updated 38 Canon (Absolvers, Adulators, Angel Guard, Angels Eradicant, Angels of Damnation, Angels of Fire, Angels of Fury, Angels of Iron, Angels of Retribution, Angels of Vigilance, Angels Redeemed, Angels Resplendent, Angels Revenant, Astral Hawks, Aurora Chapter, Avengers, Black Dragons, Black Wings, Brazen Skulls, Brotherhood of a Thousand, Celestial Guard, Celestial Lions, Contenders, Crimson Castellans, Crimson Paladins, Crimson Scions, Crimson Shades, Crusaders, Dark Brotherhood, Dark Crusaders, Destroyers, Dragon Lords, Emperor's Storm, Emperor's Swords, Emperor's Warbringers, Emperor's Wolves, Excoriators, and Valedictors)

Special thanks to Brother Cambrius as usual :wink: and VanguardVeteran (Valedictors update).

Philip

Edited by Philip S

• 2 weeks later...
Phil, Dazzo, et al - I just wanted to say, this is an amazing thread and project. It's been a massive inspiration, and I definitely will be adding to it.

If the chapters listed have are greyed out, do I assume all the detail is missing? I'm asking selfishly, as I'm slowly working my way into a project to paint 1000 chapters for the Deathwatch - and I'd be keen to include as many from this project as possible, thus needing a proper look at some of the logos and honour markings.

It's going to take me a while, but here's a Titan of Uros to whet appetites :smile.:

TitansOfUros1

Edited by Gust0o

If the chapters listed have are greyed out, do I assume all the detail is missing?

It depends why the are greyed out? If you mean;

• The canon chapter 'blanks' - they may be missing details, but some are only missing a colour scheme.
  • Canon chapters that grey out on hover - destroyed or missing by the 41st, may have lots of detail.
  • MIA Chapters (all grey out on hover) - have no details at all. Nothing.

It's going to take me a while, but here's a Titan of Uros to whet appetites :smile.:

I have no Titans of Uros! Do you have an IA link for me?

Philip

Alas, I do not - they're an image only on your site, all greyed out on the hover... so I assume they're an MIA?

But they're now an MIA with a Brother in the Deathwatch, so a step closer to realisation. This is definitely why I'm here, hoping to 1) get some more information; and 2) hoping to identify the creators, so I can share and show them the work. Given they've vested their imagination in creating all these great chapters, it seems right :)

Alas, I do not - they're an image only on your site, all greyed out on the hover... so I assume they're an MIA?

The Titans of Uros are 100% MIA. That means they were in the original list by Dazzo, but I cannot find an IA for them. You are welcome to claim them if you want, and if the original creators turn up I can put in an alternate link (one to your IA and one to theirs, but the project has been up for so long, and no one has claimed an MIA in years, so I doubt anyone is going to show up and make a claim at this point. Even if they do, it just means there are two links instead of one).

Create a v5 Titans of Uros colour scheme and IA, and I'll update the project.

Philip

Here are my Nova Hawks:

gallery_26_10534_26097.jpg

You can see the Chapter article here (I'm in the process of revising and updating it for the Dark Millennium lore progression).

I just noticed that you have added an index to the site, allowing viewers to go directly to pages showing Chapters whose names start with the same letter. Thanks! I don't know how much time I've spent clicking through pages to get to the one I want. That's a great addition to the functionality/usability of the page. :thumbsup:

@ Brother Tyler - I've added your chapter: Nova Hawks Now the 'Vengeance Hawks' are obsolete what would you like me to do with them? If you do not want to keep them: perhaps I should move them to the MIA so someone else can claim them as their own? In the mean time  I've added the only link left to the Vengeance Hawks: the painted miniature by SCC.

Edited by Philip S

Sure, feel free to make them available to anyone. I had completely forgotten that I had submitted them.

Thanks for adding the Nova Hawks.

Tyler, what was their logo? Looks like a hawk head with something running through it... what was it?

It was a screaming hawk head with a lightning bolt tongue:

gallery_26_548_32666.gif

The original colors are in the shield above (white head with black tongue). I later reversed those as I was playing around with color schemes (black head with white tongue). Since I've abandoned them, I reckon anyone that picks them up can do anything they want with them.

• 4 weeks later...

Where my chapters added, as well? Couldn't find either the Storm Riders, nor Imperial Sons or Phantom Blades the last time I checked.

Not yet, I was waiting for you to update the images of your chapter's colour schemes so I could upload them all at once.

Brother Cambrius created a couple of colour schemes for you using the v5 painter. All the need now is the chapter badge applied.

Philip

@Phil - hopefully did some justice...

Great work. Crisp, professional, I really like it. Can I post them on my blog and link back to your work?

Do you have a project home to display all your works?

Man, that green is a beast.

Also, what helmets are those? :happy.:

Those are custom Aquamarine helmets from my chapter.

I was flipping through the project, and saw that some of the blank canon chapters do have colour schemes. If I make images for them, how to I get them to you? Also, I saw that some have colour schemes described on Lexicanum, but don't have example models, images of the scheme, or chapter badges. Would you be interested in some mockups of those?

I was flipping through the project, and saw that some of the blank canon chapters do have colour schemes. If I make images for them, how to I get them to you? Also, I saw that some have colour schemes described on Lexicanum, but don't have example models, images of the scheme, or chapter badges. Would you be interested in some mockups of those?

Just post them up in this thread, as I have done in the past when some popped up in White Dwarf etc.

And hot damn Gust0o I love those Deathwatch models especially to see an Aquamarine in the plastic flesh after having read up on them on Phil's blog over a decade ago! Where'd you find the helmet? I'd love to see these in a WIP thread as you work on them. Considering a good chunk of the MIA chapters are mine it's likely you might pick one of mine from the MIA list at some point. :laugh.:

I'll likely start making more mini IAs at some point to update some more MIA chapters for you Philip, notably the Death Casters, as I've had an idea for them for a long time involving the Cursed Founding...

<EDIT> - One to add from the Liber Astartes with Heraldry - The Adjudicators

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

As Brother Cambrius said: post 'em here and I'll add them. First post in this thread has all the details about the format.

<EDIT> - One to add from the Liber Astartes with Heraldry - The Adjudicators,

Added :wink: