The Stars of Dorn

Lucifer216

This is great stuff, although now you need some landspeeders with NASCAR sponsorships all over them... painted to match certain cars... that would be just obnoxious enough.

YES!!!

I rarely sift through the finished works section, but I'm glad I did. Also, let me applaud the fluff-nazi's for letting alone this thread, and allowing this guy to have his fun.

Also, as a Texan, I agree that the devs should be Texans, and maybe have sculpted cowboy hats...chaps and boots if you are so inclined. I'd love to see a Marine propped up against a lascannon swilling a beer...

I love this thread. I had my 1988 Mo. state championship trophy in one hand and I was saluting the American flag while I read this thread. Awesome work! Now I am off to clean my rifles while I peruse the Bible. God Bless the U.S.A. and God bless high school football!

Obey the Emperor.

I love this thread. I had my 1988 Mo. state championship trophy in one hand and I was saluting the American flag while I read this thread. Awesome work! Now I am off to clean my rifles while I peruse the Bible. God Bless the U.S.A. and God bless high school football!

Obey the Emperor.

You made me lol! Love it :P

• 2 weeks later...
like it alot, good laugh. 'Ready, FIRE, aim' is just great! However you need a land raider with a driver out the top with the clear indication that the guys name is dennis! (because bulldozing half the enemy army out your way while not taking any damage is the sure sign of an (you know the rest!))

• 9 months later...

++++First Company Mustering 83% complete++++

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii216/Lucifer216/photo.jpg

This is a WIP shot of some 30 terminators. They just have some neatening up and stars to do. I've decided to take this army to the Tempus Fugitives Into the Maelstrom campaign in May, so there will be more to come, including Landspeeders, a Vindicator, an Ironclad, and Arnlod Schwazenkegger himself (with a new head).

by ace rimmerbolt is that a reference to Red Dwarf? because he is english and a coward

Ace Rimmer a coward? Not on your nelly!

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

What a guy!

/Swoon

it was an honest mistake, i mixed up a fool who enjoys 20th century telegraph poles with a man who can parachute while riding a crocodile...

...or Eldar From the Craftworld Fran Cais!

Just what are you implying there? If anything, it would be Imperial Guardsmen from Francia, following our long martial traditions (which is actually what I'm doing with my Guard army. They're either going to be Gallican or Francian, can't decide).

I love these, but I was wondering: you mentioned a Nixon Dreadnought earlier. Any sign of it?

Archived