The Stars of Dorn

Lucifer216

Well, if any of your Sons of Dorn are going to use Missile Launchers, then you should definitely do him up like the Soldier from Team Fortress 2.

Engineer and Scout are American as well(Texan and Boston, respectively).

In case they get into the army:

Soldier's real name is Mister Jane Doe

Engineer's real name is Dell Conagher

:D

Venerable Dread Washington should be surfing around on the back of a Stormraven; always "crossing the Delaware" into battle.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w42/Chip_Marble/Bolter%20and%20Chainsword/1293893015197.jpg

And that's how it went down.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the kind words all :)

I should have some more pictures from the Tempus Fugitives Campaign Into the Maelstron Weekend soon, including some shots of my Honour Guard.

A Storm Raven together with some devastators are on the cards.

The Storm Raven will be piloted by "Maverick" and "Goose" and will have lines such as "don't ask, don't tell" and "we love beach volleyball on it. I will also have a go at trying to paint it up in a similar manner to the Team America vehicles...

a few ideas

1. do they elect chapter masters :D

2. you need to use a deathstrike missile launcher named fat man or you need a storm raven called "ENOLA GAY" and call the missiles, fat man, little boy, trinity, and x-ray (you already have oppeinheimer)

3. for squad sarges you should paint the symbol on there shoulder pads (forgot the name)

Carlos Hathcock as Telion!!!!

Perfect!

Carlos Hathcock (May 20, 1942 – February 23, 1999) was a United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant sniper with a service record of 93 confirmed kills. Hathcock's record and the extraordinary details of the missions he undertook made him a legend in the Marine Corps. His fame as a sniper and his dedication to long distance shooting led him to become a major developer of the United States Marine Corps Sniper training program. He was honored by having a rifle named after him: a variant of the M21 dubbed the Springfield Armory M25 White Feather.

*snip*

In 1967 Hathcock set the record for the longest combat kill. He used a Browning M2 machine gun mounting a telescopic sight at a range of 2,286 m (2,500 yd).[19] This was not exceeded until the War in Afghanistan in 2002. Hathcock was one of several individuals to utilize the Browning M2 machine gun in the sniping role. This success led to the adoption of the .50 BMG cartridge as a viable sniper round. Sniper rifles have since been designed around and chambered in this caliber.

"I like shooting, and I love hunting. But I never did enjoy killing anybody. It's my job. If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids dressed up like Marines. That's the way I look at it." - Carlos Hathcock

Perfect!

Carlos Hathcock (May 20, 1942 – February 23, 1999) was a United States Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant sniper with a service record of 93 confirmed kills. Hathcock's record and the extraordinary details of the missions he undertook made him a legend in the Marine Corps. His fame as a sniper and his dedication to long distance shooting led him to become a major developer of the United States Marine Corps Sniper training program. He was honored by having a rifle named after him: a variant of the M21 dubbed the Springfield Armory M25 White Feather.

*snip*

In 1967 Hathcock set the record for the longest combat kill. He used a Browning M2 machine gun mounting a telescopic sight at a range of 2,286 m (2,500 yd).[19] This was not exceeded until the War in Afghanistan in 2002. Hathcock was one of several individuals to utilize the Browning M2 machine gun in the sniping role. This success led to the adoption of the .50 BMG cartridge as a viable sniper round. Sniper rifles have since been designed around and chambered in this caliber.

"I like shooting, and I love hunting. But I never did enjoy killing anybody. It's my job. If I don't get those bastards, then they're gonna kill a lot of these kids dressed up like Marines. That's the way I look at it." - Carlos Hathcock

agreed, definately agreed

Perfect!

*snip*

there was one kill he did say he enjoyed. 'the apache' a female sniper that was hunting him, and torturing any marines she got her hands on.

What will you make for George Bush and Dick Cheney?(spelling?)

...dick cheney? do we really want to have some one shooting our own boys in the face?

besides who said they deserve the honor of being immortalized in painted plastic miniatures?

+1 - politics aside, the painting of Washington and the Tiger was awesome.

Loving this thread!

Archived