The Octaguide

Octavulg

I have a question. What is someone wanted to make their own Sister of Battle order?

There is already a Liber Ordos Minoris sticky thread in the Ordos Inquisition forum for this purpose.

If lots of SoB "IAs" start springing up I imagine that would be merged into the Liber Astartes. For now though, there just doesn't seem to be the demand to justify moving it around. It works where it is.

What about Black Templar Crusades? After all, each one is an almost autonomous force in its own right, and I have seen a few Black Templar players posting their Crusade's fluff elsewhere (M2C for one).

Cedric:

This guide should really be sticked (or at least linked to from the DIY guide).

Too informative to be left floating around in the backpages of the forum, imho.

You don't feel a link in my sig is high-profile enough? ;)

I had intended to update it every month, though life and a little bit of apathy got in the way of that this time. That would keep it up near the front often enough to be useful. Also, for a while people tended to refer others to it.

It shouldn't be stickied - it's rather too subjective. As for a link in the DIY Guide, that's more debatable. Feel free to suggest it to Ferrata. ;)

Brother-Captain Alecto:

What about Black Templar Crusades? After all, each one is an almost autonomous force in its own right, and I have seen a few Black Templar players posting their Crusade's fluff elsewhere (M2C for one).

While on the one hand I think it would do the Liber good to branch out and see other forms of DIY creation, OTOH if I never see another example of Black Templar worship in IA form, it will be too soon.

Also, BT Crusades would likely be better analyzed by BT players.

Archived