ultra-meet 4

greatcrusade08

Close. No cigar, but possibly a fine cigarillo.

Logan

Njal

Bjorn (I REALLY like the new dred)

2 Wolfguard Packs (with Arjac)

Redeemer as Heavy Support

Drop Pod

Quite frankly, the use of Njal, Logan and the Wolfguard was inspired by my desire to use my Space Hulk terminators in a proper battle, and with a bit of conversion work (bloody daunting on irreplaceable minis) they fit the bill perfectly.

This army is massively stupid and I would only ever use it in a friendly game, so I'm hoping people don't object to having a blast against it. I'm hoping its enjoyable to fight against and not boring. However, I do have my more balanced list to use instead (only 2 HQ, no Arjac).

... so I'm hoping people don't object to having a blast against it. I'm hoping its enjoyable to fight against and not boring.

Wan says bring it :)

I will happily face your damn stupid army with my fun one.

I dont relish the prospect of facing this down with my decent list, mainly because I fear it might lose and make me sad clown :)

Wan

Damn - good point GC. I forgot that my game planned with Cadern was with my Orks. Oh well, I will have something "interesting" planned for that game then. Nuts to it, I am even going to take my Weirdboy model (stupidly one of my best painted models but so completely useless that he rarely sees a battlefield). Watch out for a crazy Ork list hitting the gaming tables near you soon.

Wan

oooh guard are welcome.. ive yet to play guard

Then youll hate mine. Mine like tanks. Although they wont be there, Im brining my marines. SW, DA and 'Nilla.

Im 18 in about a month so Ill get the train tickets then. Also, how far is Nottingham station from Warhammer World? Cause I need to work out how long itll take to walk.

Not really walkable at all I'm afraid (unless you fancy spending the best part of an hour walking). GW HQ is on the outskirts of town and a good ten minutes taxi journey from the station. You may be able to bus it, but I don't know the area well enough.

Through judicious and careful points manipulation I have managed to build a wolfwing list that is almost identical to my deathwing list. Only dropped 1 model to make it work too.

The sad thing is that this list is potentially far deadlier than the DW one :ph34r:

Yeah the poor Dark Angels missed out I'm afraid!

waaanial00: Yes mate, will reimburse you soon as you let me know.

I'm quite looking forward to this! I may even buy some more models while I'm up there, as I have a hankering for some Landspeeders but don't have any yet. Besides I need the practice after my flunk at the GT last year. Should have practiced more but I never had the time.

Not really walkable at all I'm afraid (unless you fancy spending the best part of an hour walking). GW HQ is on the outskirts of town and a good ten minutes taxi journey from the station. You may be able to bus it, but I don't know the area well enough.

If it is only one hour, Im fine. I walk about that distance every thursday back from one college to the other to get the bus home. It should be fine. If it was any longer I might have got a taxi.

If it is only one hour, Im fine. I walk about that distance every thursday back from one college to the other to get the bus home. It should be fine. If it was any longer I might have got a taxi.

Just googled it and it gave me 37 minutes. So a trek, but not an epic. Depends how much stuff you'll be carrying. :P

Just thought; does anyone know what is going on with crossatron? Haven't seen him on the B&C for a whilte and the guy was great fun!

Havent heard from him in ages, he moved and got married which kept him busy, but not heard a peep since

Just googled it and it gave me 37 minutes. So a trek, but not an epic. Depends how much stuff you'll be carrying. ;)

My double sized case and a small backpack with a couple of things to entertain me during lunch (Pens, paper and a book along with my lunch)

Just googled it and it gave me 37 minutes. So a trek, but not an epic. Depends how much stuff you'll be carrying. ;)

My double sized case and a small backpack with a couple of things to entertain me during lunch (Pens, paper and a book along with my lunch)

Get a taxi. It's a big walk away, plus do you really know where to go?

Just thought; does anyone know what is going on with crossatron? Haven't seen him on the B&C for a whilte and the guy was great fun!

He also seems to have vanished off facebook too.....very mysterious

Get a taxi. It's a big walk away, plus do you really know where to go?

Seriuosly, I'll be fine ;) Nice to see people are concerned about my legs. :P

I'll use a map and directions If I dont know where to go. Its shouldn't be hard going for me at all. I do this sort of thing every week.

@firenze - I will drop you off at the station on Saturday, then pick you up and drop you off on Sunday as I will have my car there anyway. Depending on what time we get there on Saturday and when your train gets in I could probably pick you up on Saturday but given we've never actually met its probably easier for me to offer lifts after we both know what each other looks like.

Save the legs when you are young and the knees still work when you arent ;)

Wan

Right then, me and Idaho are now booked into the Riverside Travelodge (got the date wrong on my first attempt but thats all sorted now).

Was wondering what time people were gunning to get there, appreciate that it is an entire month away but just something to keep in the back of your heads. Its a 3+ hour journey for me so comfortably I think we could get there by 10am (I am up at 5.30 every day anyway but I am more thinking of Idaho).

Still as its a month away I wont get too twitchy yet, quite excited though. I am considering buying a few Forgeworld dread arms as I wont have to pay delivery on them.

Wan

Was wondering what time people were gunning to get there, appreciate that it is an entire month away but just something to keep in the back of your heads. Its a 3+ hour journey for me so comfortably I think we could get there by 10am (I am up at 5.30 every day anyway but I am more thinking of Idaho).

Wan

Ha, you will get no sympathy from me. I have to be on a train at 05:33am to make it in time to get on the train to Cambridge where I am meeting GC08. Means I have to be up at like 4:45am :(

Its good you guys are staying in the same place as us.. we can keep an eye on Idahos breakable bits and make sure he doesnt nick anyones breakfast or Wan nick anyones lunch.

*sigh* good times

You know my toe still gives me pain and won't bend properly!

I'm really looking forward to this upcoming weekend! I have painted all my army since then (such that it is), so no stand ins or anything. Be good to see them up against the art work that some of you guys call an army!

Archived