Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

*lurches a few steps from the impact of Bjornsval but just manages to stop his half full ale from spilling. Times it just right for Alexander to run into an outstretched fist*

*Which he grabs forte by and hurles him into the pack of blood claws* "Get ready boys I feel extra wolfy tonight! Awooo! * Dives into a pile of blood claws flailing them about.

*awakens groggily then jumps to his feet with a roar*

For a moment there, I thought i saw a flying Dreadnought - apart from the ones in the BA lounge that is!!!!

Head spinning, as if i were momentarily two people in one head, I yell loudly in a respectful tone.Watching the form of a Skyclaw sailing away from my outstretched fist, ironicaly without a jumppack, I notice a small table in the corner with a shaggy looking giant and another wreathed with what appears to be livingn lightning.Must have taken a bigger blow then i realised, nice one Firenze hehehe.

*Lets kick this thing into high gear!!!!* - tears a solid wooden beam from the debris where a new entrance was created and hits another bloodclaw out cold with one hand, while skolling a bucket Ale with the other.

"Awww, you must use weapons for blood claws?!" *Says alexander in a mocking tone.

*shoulder tackling Alexander into a nearby table. Smashing it in the process*

"Not all claws use weapons old man"

[Pulls himself from the wreckage of what used to be a bar, chunks of wood sliding off his shoulders]

Well that was good

[Ducks the ale barrel thrown at him and charges forte, shoulder barging him through a wall.]

*climbing back through the hole he just made, looking like the victim of a flour attack*

"Good one. Now my turn...."

*hurling a large part of the broken wall at Firenze*

Grey starts taking bets on wich one will win.

*Walks over to Grey Mage's table with ale in hand. Sits.*

offers counter bet

Ahh, it's been too long brother-wolves. You supplied the ale, I'll supply the babes!

*Sisters of Battle join the fray unmercifully beating the living warp out of everyone in sight*

Mac enters the hall rolling in the ale keg he nabbed earlier. Mac proceeds to tap the barrel and take a long drought of the delicious ale. Setting his stein on grey mages table he lets out a hearty burp and yells...

" Lets see how you pups handle a REAL son of Russ!"

Mac runs over grabs Forte by his wolf pelt and flings him at the wine drinking imposter

[The chunk of wall just breaks apart as it is punched by the servo arm on Firenze's back]

Pfft. Try bigger. I've fought Nurglings tougher than you.

*Looks at the wreckage of his beautifully, crafted bar counter*....

MAI BAR COUNTAAAAHHHH....:( That does it....somebody's gonna get a hurt real baaaadddd.... :angry: *TheLoneWolf starts to draw out the powered cane/nailbat and charges into Firenze and whack's him with the powered cain/nailbat sending him flying through the open window while screaming, *Y U NO CAREFUL WITH UR CHARGING?....

*picking himself up after being used as a missile to take out the lady-drinker. Picks him up by the ankles and starts spinning round like a fanatic, catching everyone with the flailing Bloodclaw before letting him fly at Mac*

"Heads up people!!!!"

getting a piece of debris belonging to the wall forte just trew at firenze right into his ale hendrik's blood starts to boil, his yellow eyes seeking out his prey amidst the brawlers. Suddently he spots forte shouting "heads up!"

heads up eh, i'll give him a heads up! he grumbled in himself

Charging through the new whelps, pushing both TLW and skoll aside, Forte suddently found himself facing an angry hendrik who was still mumbering "heads up". overtaken with freight forte suddently saw the old wolf throw his head back. it was the last thing forte could remember when he woke up 5 minutes later, surrounded by his worried packmates.

he saw a familiar face above him although it was missing one of it's teeth and he was bleeding through his nose.

"are you ok forte?" mac asked a bit worried. Still a bit dizzy forte tried to get up, but immediatly fell down again, not feeling steady enough in his legs yet." wh-wha-what happened? the last thing i remember was seeing hendrik and then it all went bla-" he headbutted you" alexander mentioned "It was like seeing a thunderhawk crash into a fence, heck it amazes me you even got up this fast!""wh-why?" forte replied

suddently a familiar figure stood beside forte, pulling him on his feet and shoving him an ale into his still shaking hands."partially adamantium skull :ermm: " hendrik replied, knocking on his head, clearly making a metallic sound

Starts chatting up the sisters forte almost knocked over.

So, what brings a fine set of valkyries like yourselves to the fang...?

Grey is cut off suddenly by the impact of a very large bar stool to the back of the head

Excuse me ladies.

He turns around, his large walking stick swinging to pulverize the face of....

Then alexander starts trouble again, pinching some of the Sisters of Battle Kaladin brought in the rear.

"Well lasses, you can do whatever you like(with me :) ) , what happens in the fang, stays in the fang..... Awoooo!!"

Then he shoves a mug of his special fiery brew down forte's throat.

"There, that oughta liven you up a bit."

forte begins to twitch, and looks wild eyed crazy. then he lets out true pup's howl.

"Good, now I can thrash you for being such a cocky little pup earlier."

alexander begins to thrash forte around, and uses him as a boddy shield against the angry sisters.

He happliy thinks to himself finally seeing Grey Mage enter the brawl "Hehe, he still hasn't noticed the boot in the rear I gave him."

Greys walking stick connects with the bony skulls of both alexander and forte.

Aye lads! Cant you see Im trying to have a conversation here? For ales sake!

Begins a loud and feral ruckus with the two.

as greymage wanders of to teach the pups a lesson hendrik takes one of the few surviving benches and put's them besides the bolterbabes. "now ladies, this is how a true son of fenris battles, not like an inquisitor with his wand up his *** but with fist, legs and head :lol: you see this scar, got it while battling an ork warlord, or this one, that was one hell of a carnifex or this one...as hendrik begins to brag about all of his mighty scars, cearly making quite the impersion on the girls, making them all forget about greymage in the blink of an eye ;)

comes behind hendrik

"why dont ye tell the lasses about the one scar that daemonette gave u in the more tender areas ? im surprised it didnt just fall off"

to hendrik's shame this brought much giggling amongst the wenches

comes behind hendrik

"why dont ye tell the lasses about the one scar that daemonette gave u in the more tender areas ? im surprised it didnt just fall off"

to hendrik's shame this brought much giggling amongst the wenches

bah pup, you're far to young to remember that time, and it was a near one though, she barely missed my third leg, fortunatly she only hit me on the right leg*drops his power armoured cuisess to brag with his 25cm long scar*

but i have to admit that was a good one pup :rolleyes:

Archived