Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

Usually, I would shout Threadnomancy and slap offending people with a herring, but since its my own...

[Picks up Skirax and throws him through a window]

Cool off man! Or next time, you get neutered!

*picks himself up and then leaps back through the window, Wulfen state of mind gone but pride-hunger in it's place* Zap me, will you? Throw me out of a window? You'll pay! *throws himself at Firenze with Frost Axe out*

I come strolling out of the kitchen with a elk flank in one hand stein in the other, trip over skirax and schertenlieb brawling on the floor. I land (without spilling any ale btw) hard on my side, stand up, down my ale and charge skirax and schertenlieb wielding a empty sten and elk flank as weapons.

*back at the most venerable landraider Skiros, opens the hidey hole and grabs the pony kegs he has stashed inside...and begins to chug in ernest*

"maybe after a couple of these I'll feel more sociable..." (begins laughing boisterously)

as skirax is about to give a right hook to schert, hendrik steps in and does a right hook of his own.Fists smash into eachother with a destrucive power like that of a thunderhammer, ripping their gauntlets apart under the sound of the thunderous impact.metal scrapnel flying though the air and both having broken all the bones in their right hand hendrik mutters some words to skirax; "a pack works together, you'd well to remember this"

*punches mac the knife, then turns back to Schertenleib* You're not gunna like this one, little whelp! :wallbash: *right hooks*

After many years of stalking the stars, Jonas returns to the Fang. Tired, blooded, and thirsty for ale, he staggers into the feasting hall, only to find it in absolute uproar. He stares in disbelief as food, furniture, weapons, and ale fly through the air and brothers fight in the time honored fashion of brawling. It is not the terrible waste of sustence nor the disgusting misuse of ale that horrifies him, it is the single, inescapable fact that... You lot started a fight without me?!?!!

:punches Skirax in the codpiece with a powerfist and downs an ale:

Well, I'm here now, so oh well ;)

*walks in, looking in awe at the mess*

Ah, it's been a long time since I have seen a good brawl. The brothers back on Macragge never have a fight like this. Perhaps it's all of the ale you Wolves drink?

*catches flying hunk of elk on Lightning Claw, sighs while using digital laser to roast the meat*

You always undercook it.

*walks in, looking in awe at the mess*

Ah, it's been a long time since I have seen a good brawl. The brothers back on Macragge never have a fight like this. Perhaps it's all of the ale you Wolves drink?

*catches flying hunk of elk on Lightning Claw, sighs while using digital laser to roast the meat*

You always undercook it.

*zaps khorne hunters meat, his hand, and scorches his armor* There yah go.

And frankly, the ale has nothing to do with it- you know as well as I do that Calgar hits that Wine pretty hard.

*flies into Mack the Knife* I know we work as a Pack, but this is fun! *Punches KhorneHunter and breaks his face* Awoo! Come get me, you yella bellies :lol:

*takes a bite of burnt meat*

Not bad. However, it could use a bit more seasoning. As for you, librarian...

*ignites jump pack, sending himself flying toward Grey Mage*

*Grey Mage watches as the crazed ultramarine flies past him into a wall.*

Really? Really? I was standing four feet away from you and you use the Jump Pack?!

*Pulls out his runic staff* Time to thump a little sense into you.

*Aquilanus returns to his old Chapter and despairs. Not of the fighting, not of the quaffing of ale, for these are true and proud Fenrisian traditions. No, Aquilanus despairs, for only a true Son of Russ would refuse to wear baby Blue Power Armour*

So, who's wearing baby blue? (Cracks knuckles, grabs a power-tankard and waits for first victim...I mean contender)

*chuckles,stepping up behind Aquilanius,his shadow grey armor blending with the wall before busting an empty ale mug over Aquilanius's head* Oi! My son wears Powder Blue Power Armor,And he could out-shoot half of you in here!"

(Seriously though..my 11 year old kid decided he wanted to play space wolves and I was thrilled...only problem is that he decided he wanted powder blue armor =( ah well)

so you guys haven't heard about russ intentions for the baby blue? we're ment to paint it that way and fight so hard untill all of it is gone, i swear! lord rags told me bjorn said it to him and bjorn said he got it from russ himself! :P

whats with all the weapons by te way?*grabs skirax and smacks his head to one of the shields on the wall*, i remember the old days when the new whelps, empty mugs and barrels of ales were the only allowed weapons! i'd say we honour this tradition!

Archived