Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

*Shakes his head to clear it once more,picking peices of wood out of his now flattened Mohawk before turning to look at Zynk before staggering over to the table that Grey Mage and the rest were sitting at* As far as Honorable goes,when your outnumbered,it takes a back seat to practicality *reaches down,hefts one of the Ale kegs that had fallen on Nacho and taps it,pouring a round for himself and Grey Mage,and then the rest of the occupants of the table with a grin before taking a seat*

*under tons of ale barrels.*

hrrmph hrrmp hmmmph*In a muffled voice*

*raises a barrel of my head*

Though I would love to lye under an endless supply of ale all my life...

*All the ale barrels lift off the ground, swirl around lazily for a bit, then form a giant throne*

I would rather sit ONTOP of them

*Reclines. Pets Kracky*

*Gets a glancing hit on the face from Sven's tankard and it ricocheted off hitting someone randomly and was thrown again by Nacho and crashes on a table. And gets up to see a sister of battle walking in and just remembered that Ephrael Stern is on her way there. Looks around the feasting hall and sees Wulfrik, Belisarius, Zynk and co, Cambrius, JJ, Warhorse, Azron and so on, that just came in to the tavern, and sees Azron walking into the armory....*

No entering into the armory whelp....:angry: *whacks Azron with a grox spine sending him flying into the center of the hall where everyone is, and locks down the door and seals it for good. And charges into the fray and whacks everyone in a whirlwind of pain sending them all flying in all general direction. :P And starts to wonder where the bloody heck is Beef, DV8, Decoy and Bran, etc....*

@brother cambrius-nice thunder hammer, whered you get it? I made mine myself..its what we salamanders do for fun!

What this little thing? Just something I forged on Auton a while back...I could have sworn my geneseed should have been Vulkan's or this lot. I love drinking and such and I have a knack with forging weapons. *gets whacked by TheLoneWolf* Well we can't have that now can we...*thwacks TheLonewolf into Jerry the Thunderwolf* Hmm...back to boozing! *glugs some more ale*

Cambrius

*Laughs at Zynk*

"Did I mention that 'Kracky' is actual that Thunderwolf's favourite chew toy?"

*Continues to laugh as the Thunderwolf barges into the back of Zynk's ale throne, catapulting him face first into the wall, before catching Darkover mid-dive and swing him into Jonas*

*Laughs at Zynk*

"Did I mention that 'Kracky' is actual that Thunderwolf's favourite chew toy?"

*Continues to laugh as the Thunderwolf barges into the back of Zynk's ale throne, catapulting him face first into the wall, before catching Darkover mid-dive and swing him into Jonas*

:catches Darkover and sends him flying back at Sven:

Come on laddy, you can do better then that!

That is a nice hammer cambrius-you must be a son of vulkan...have an ale! :D

Why thank you Belisarius. *downs it* Yes indeed, where are those beauties? Can't have a brawl without them. *looks around hopefully, ducking a swinging blow*

Cambrius

*Just lies there as the wolves lick him, then realises they are licking the ale off him*

"NO! BAD DOGGIES!!!"

*Bursts from the mayhem atop Jerry the Thunderwolf towards Zynk*

"Here's the closest thing I can find at such short notice Belisarius!!!"

*With an under arm swing, whacks Zynk and Cambrius into Chaplain Belisarius, before rampaging across the hall towards the bar*

*Somersaults in mid air and lands on Jerry the Thunderwolf's saddle and slides down from it. And sees Jonas' walk in....*

Welcome back Jonas, good to see you again lad....*pats on back and hands him another tankard of ale* ;)

Belisarius, the sisters ARE here, you just need to know where to find them.... :P

*After flying through the air in the most glorious of spirals and hitting Chaplain Belisarius, my eyes spark alight with blue fire and crackling energy*

You want ale? I'll give you ale!

*An ale barrel explodes onto Sven, shooting him off of Jerry into a long line of barrels drowning Sven in ale and wood chunks. Laughs heartily while walking over to Sven drunkenly sprawled over a pile of broken barrels. Extends palm*

It's a kind gesture to tip your bartender, my friend.

"Everybody knows I 'tip' best when drunk Zynk!"

*Kicks Zynk in the chest, catapulting him into a prone state just before Jerry collapses unconsciously onto him*

"And here's your's LoneWolf"

*Slams his fist into TheLone Wolf's face knocking him over the bar*

Archived