Roll out the Ale barrels

Firenze

*stubbles groggily* Hey guysh, wait for me! *chugs stein and throws it at Jonas Stromclaw then pats Bar-wench on the rear-end then gets slapped around the face* I had it coming.

*Barrels into Firenze* I was a Fenrisian long ago, fool!

Alright, that's it....time for me to join in the brawl....:P*arms master crafted assault cannon, climbs up the bar counter, and starts spraying the whole feasting hall with rubber bullets while saying dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka* :D :P

*slips behind Lucian and slips the nozzle from one of the kegs into the ammo feed of the assault cannon,thus severely corroding the rubber,causing it to jam and to start spraying Ale all over the room*

That still doesn't mean you get to have all the Fun Lucian *grins wickedly and then drops flat,avoiding Lucian's reprisal and the surge of Wolves coming for both of them*

I did mention that I pulled a lengthy stint in the Scouts before becoming a Skald didn't I?

*slips behind Lucian and slips the nozzle from one of the kegs into the ammo feed of the assault cannon,thus severely corroding the rubber,causing it to jam and to start spraying Ale all over the room*

That still doesn't mean you get to have all the Fun Lucian *grins wickedly and then drops flat,avoiding Lucian's reprisal and the surge of Wolves coming for both of them*

I did mention that I pulled a lengthy stint in the Scouts before becoming a Skald didn't I?

Arrgghhh, I'll have no wolf brother out-sneaking meeee....*kicks Requiem and sends him flying into the oncoming crowd* :lol: :D

[Leaps at Lucian, his Thunder Hammer slamming him into the wall like a baseball]

No guns in the Bar!!! At least not firing at people!!!

[Leaps back down and kicks Skirax, getting his attention.]

Schert called you a pansy puppy who can't bite for gak.

[Leaps back down and kicks Skirax, getting his attention.]

Schert called you a pansy puppy who can't bite for gak.

:) How dare he?! *roars and leaps at Schert with a stein in each hand* Die! Or at least be maimed in a very painful way!

*pulls Skirax up short and quickly fills both steins with Wolfwhiz*

Now where did that go?

*quickly ducks behind the bar and grabs the assault cannon*

Oooh Shiny!

*heads for the door with new equipment for the Razorback!*

[Ducks under Lucian, his hammer, swinging round to bat his at speed into a pack of blood claws, who proceed to wail on Lucian.]

*crash lands on a pack of blood claws. Gets up and flings a leg bone at Firenze and disappears suddenly....

*pulls Skirax up short and quickly fills both steins with Wolfwhiz*

Now where did that go?

*quickly ducks behind the bar and grabs the assault cannon*

Oooh Shiny!

*heads for the door with new equipment for the Razorback!*

*Only to reappear again in front of Schertenleib....* Oi, that assault/gatling cannon is mine laddie!!!! *And grabs back the gun from him and punches him in the face with a power fist sending him flying and crash landing on Firenze. Then throws some flashbangs and smoke grenades into the crowd and disappear/disappears off again to somewhere none can find me....* :P

*Static hiss in/on the feasting hall's speaker, and then a voice appears....*

Nay, I'm neither any of those Nacho and Schertenleib....I'm just being sneaky-sneaky, like Lukas The Trickster :P....If its fair fight ye wants, then ye shall have it....

*Jumps down from one of the many low ceilings and crash lands on Nacho and Schertenleib as they were looking upwards....* :P

*Jumps down from one of the many low ceilings and crash lands on Nacho and Schertenleib as they were looking upwards....* :teehee:

only to be smacked into a wall by a vicious punch in the face

"i could smell you from a mile away! no really, have you been hanging out with some dark angels lately? i smell parfume and it's not the one the sisters of battle use! ;) "

Archived