New fluff for Sanguinius and the Blood Angels

Julius Firefocht

It's arguable that Sanguinius' psychic ability approached that of Him. It was difficult to note as it wasn't his defining characteristic. Simple perfection was. Whatever that means.

I was pretty fascinated by the whole tower aka loony pin. I made a fluffy PDF list/force of a bunch of techmarines with servitors with plasma cannons and Mephiston. He'd have to clean house every so often and didn't want to get too close or expose impressionable marines unnecessarily to the madness dripping off them. The recoverable geneseeds went off to mars for study... some body parts went towards new servitors. BA servitor bits. Just about the best flesh in the galaxy. High currency. Could use it to 'buy' high technology aka good engines for rhino chassis and keep on mars' good side.

Now that Astorath has the duty, the list aint fluffy.

@CaptainIdaho (comp won't let me quote...)

honestly though, thats what i would do if i were dante and we needed a bunch of extra boots on the ground to kick some ass, and it would give those marines a second chance for the honorable death they were previously denied. after all, there's what? 10,000yrs worth of DC marines locked up in there? how many do you think that would be? i'd have to say at least 10,000 (this is based on marines being functionally immortal as in not dying of natural causes.)

Apart from artistic liscence, all humans are intrinsically psychic, whilst Sanguinius was more psychic than most Primarchs. His psychic imprint is etched into the geneseed of each Blood Angel, and it is suspected when "activated" the geneseed of the Angel boosts the powers of his sons. It is an easy short hop to imagine the poor retches in the Tower have an increased psychic potential.

Would no one else love to play this game?? So what's your army list?..... 10,000 death company :D .... with 5,000 power weapons lead by chaplains.... so *he says charging his entire force* thats 40,000 dice please, re-rolling failed hits and wounds, all at S5 I5.... munch munch munch :yes: !!!

@CaptainIdaho (comp won't let me quote...)

honestly though, thats what i would do if i were dante and we needed a bunch of extra boots on the ground to kick some ass, and it would give those marines a second chance for the honorable death they were previously denied. after all, there's what? 10,000yrs worth of DC marines locked up in there? how many do you think that would be? i'd have to say at least 10,000 (this is based on marines being functionally immortal as in not dying of natural causes.)

Apart from artistic liscence, all humans are intrinsically psychic, whilst Sanguinius was more psychic than most Primarchs. His psychic imprint is etched into the geneseed of each Blood Angel, and it is suspected when "activated" the geneseed of the Angel boosts the powers of his sons. It is an easy short hop to imagine the poor retches in the Tower have an increased psychic potential.

Would no one else love to play this game?? So what's your army list?..... 10,000 death company :) .... with 5,000 power weapons lead by chaplains.... so *he says charging his entire force* thats 40,000 dice please, re-rolling failed hits and wounds, all at S5 I5.... munch munch munch :yes: !!!

it would be a fun game ^_^ just imagine the look on the nidz's faces when that charge comes...not even the hive mind would be able to stop the panic that would ensue.

Archived