who is your hero

My hero has yet to make an appearence and I fear he won't since GW will probably bloody ret-con him out of existence;

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Ollanius_Pius

I agree with you on this one dude. He was mentioned in a Rogue Trader novel though:

...Lucian lifted the winged medal of the Order of Ollanius Pius. Bearing the golden face of an angelic youth, laurel leaves arrayed across his noble brow, the medal represented the very highest honour a mortal man could earn in the service of the Imperium.

Nathaniel Garro, such a bada§§. I also very much liked Saul Tarvitz, Sigismund and Loken. As for who I didnt like well, that list is a lot longer but includes Lucius and basically everything and everyone invloved in descent of angels... I hate that book, barely managed to finish it... have yet to read the second DA book.

Vespasian. The perfect warrior and leader. Its just a pity we didn't get to see more of him :D

I also loved Lucius. The darker side of the most perfect legion. I was really looking forward to round two of Lucius vs Loken (i wish).

Bulveye He's a Space Puppy what more is there? O yeah He took An ASSUALT TORPEDO Agianst The FURIOUS ABYSS!!!!!!

Skrall-One BA Mother :D-er "Yeah jsut leave me here Im too wounded Ill jsut terrorize the crew for as long as I can" MAkes things go boom and scream like a little girl

Loken- Just Pure Awesome yeah "Vipus give me a flare" "K?" *Throws flare charges automated sentry gun and takes it out* "No big deal lets go find the Emperor"

Trogaddon- Hey Loken no one Likes you "aaaawwww" Jk bro we love you " :) "

Nero Vipus- :) My hand!! *takes chainsword and prforms field surgery*

Grammaticus- well written

Dinas Chayne-Lucifer Blacks... Human equvilants of Custodes

and Ehreln I mean charging Angorn how :cuss :cuss are you???

Bulveye He's a Space Puppy what more is there? O yeah He took An ASSUALT TORPEDO Agianst The FURIOUS ABYSS!!!!!!

My brother, I hate to to say that you are mistaken, the marine who took an assault toredo against the furious abyss was Brynggar; whereas Bulveye was the leader of the 13th great company.

Just re-read Legion, i've got to say i didnt really like John Grammaticus much.

For me my favourite(s) would have to be Alpharius/Omegon, for daring to conduct war in an intelligent manner amongst a sea of stupidity.

Darkchild

My brother, I hate to to say that you are mistaken, the marine who took an assault toredo against the furious abyss was Brynggar; whereas Bulveye was the leader of the 13th great company.

:lol: I thought he went with them... well I havent read Furious Abzss since it came out so i mixed up the names but Bulveze is still amazing oh well we all make mistakes

Ahriman of the Thousand Sons. Intelligent, powerful, compassionate; initally far more humane than many of his fellow astartes. Pushed into an impossible position by multiple betrayals and terrible decisions by those in authority (The Emperor's ridiculously draconian decision at the summit of Nikael, Magnus's arrogance in bartering with Warp entities, Horus's betrayal of the Impierum and subsequent manipulation of the Space Wolves, the Space Wolve's belligerent, unthinking stupidity in assaulting Prospero without pause or consideration). He could have been one of the greatest heroes of the Imperium and humanity itself. Instead circumstance turned him into one of its most potent nemeses.

When you put it that way.... I'm more proud! :D

Archived