Today Mephiston slayed...

i kept meph close to my priest to help benefit from fnp

thing was in the 2nd nid game, my assault marines were misplaced and assaulted by stealers so meph stepped in a helped them out before flying away to face some warriors

and the "bah im bored, im going home" was the last turn so he attempted sword to slay the last 4 stealers that were on the objective

in result he perilled, but the squad was blown away by my baal

and that game i would have won if we continued playing because i had the lone objective while he had no troops left

Why didn't you just recast unleash rage? ir had you used wings and sang sword in the same turn? I always cast sang sword firswt turn even in an enemies combat phase so I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the game.

Sang sword only works for that combat phase. It doesn't work for the whole game.

It took 2 attempts just to get that off, then my unleash rage was canceled. Next turn i just turned and charged the librarian who canceled my psychic powers.

Read the codex correctly, yes it does. How you choose to play it is up to you however as the rule stands it does, so if someone who's playing with you decides to use it that way you would have no leg to stand on.

Today Mephiston slayed....

.. Pedro Kantor,

Cato Sicarius,

15 Sternguad,

a 3 man honour guard squad,

5 man command squad,

and a land speeder.

Not bad going for a 2k game.

He survived two coup de grais attempts before I deemed Sicarius dangerous enough to have to take out. I think I was very lucky I just killed enough each turn to keep me in combat with more adding to the carnage round be round. He only took two wounds the whole battle and that was from some shooting in the first turn.

My opponents will to play the game when I deployed Meph. My response was "Harden the f#*k up it's not my fault you decided to play a BA list with Astorath against a BA player" I tell people Astorath is crap but no one listens. Meph went on to kill astorath 3 assault marines and 6 death company, A small day for him, He took 0 wounds but wiping out Astorath and friends from an objective gave me the game.

Two days ago Mephiston killed:

1 Necron Lord

20 Necrons

A low kill score day for him. He took a wound from a perals of the warp, got shot up for three wounds by a squad of Chosen with Plasma gun, then killed that necron squad and Lord in a single round of combat (they failed their test and got caught). This meant he was out in the open and took rapid fire rounds from two more 20 necron squads. Just couldn't cope with that many wounds with only 1 wound left.

Archived