Horus Heresy from Forge World!

JUST RECEIVED THE FORGEWORLD NEWSLETTER!!!!!! Great news my brothers!!!! In the newsletter there is a a sneak peak of HH era marine!!!! I am filled with joy!!!!!

"As you may have heard from our Studio design team at the Forge World Open Day back in March, or read in the Games Day UK Preview, our designers, graphic illustrators and writer Alan Bligh have spent much of the past few months feverishly working on an incredibly exciting Imperial Armour project that is, as yet, still Top Secret.

Our agents have managed to obtain this exclusive work-in-progress sneak peek of one of a veritable cornucopia of forthcoming Space Marine releases. Forge World is once again turning its attention to the noble warriors of the Adeptus Astartes, the Emperors' Finest. Many boffins died to bring us this information, so keep an eye on the Forge World Newsletter over the coming weeks for more details of this thrilling project..."

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/FW/mkVnl.jpg

As someone pointed out on the news thread, heresy armour + ork kommando with iron armour head on pole could = the Ullanor campaign as an upcoming Imperial Armour. There's no words to describe how awesome that would be if so!

And there I go thinking I could cut down my spending to pay for driving lessons.. well on the brightside if this is true and they include MK2-3 armour my pre heresy Thousand Sons may be done

I was thinking the same thing, except instead of driving lessons its college expenses. I wish textbooks didn't cost so much.

In other news, I really hope they create all of the marks since I really only need more Crusade and maximus styled armor. Something about the T visor of the Crusade style helmet makes me feel better about life, while the maximus style armor fits in with my current warband's fluff.

I REALLY WANT Forge World to produce models for the PRIMARCHS- all 18 of them. Give us two Horus models, one for the loyalist Warmaster, and one for the Chaos Gods' vessel (traitor Horus). The same goes for the Chaos Primarchs- a loyalist Perturabo and a Daemon Prince (traitor) Perturabo, a loyalist Fulgrim and a Daemon Prince Fulgrim, a loyalist Mortarion and a Daemon Prince Mortarion... Maybe give the Dark Angels players a Luthor model.

I REALLY WANT Forge World to produce models for the PRIMARCHS- all 18 of them. Give us two Horus models, one for the loyalist Warmaster (before he fell from grace), and one for the traitor Warmaster (avatar of the Chaos Gods). the same goes for the Chaos Primarchs- a loyalist Perturabo and a traitor Perturabo, a loyalist Fulgrim and a traitor Fulgrim, a loyalist Mortarion and a traitor Mortarion... Maybe give the Dark Angels players a Luthor model.

That would be great :woot:

Need some Mk II-V

I didn't know they had studded helmets...

Judging the picture and the message given, it seems they have a number of the models already completed. Perhaps they really will release a miniature for each of the MKs from II - V. Even better, a full upgrade set for each of those MKs, not unlike the ones they did for the World Eaters and Death Guard.

Would also like to see a HH or Pre Heresy version of some BL characters, namely Ahriman, Phosis, Talos, Zahriel and the like... Primarchs would also be awesome. Unlikely, though. Ah well, one can dream of Emperor miniatures....

I REALLY WANT Forge World to produce models for the PRIMARCHS- all 18 of them. Give us two Horus models, one for the loyalist Warmaster (before he fell from grace), and one for the traitor Warmaster (avatar of the Chaos Gods). the same goes for the Chaos Primarchs- a loyalist Perturabo and a traitor Perturabo, a loyalist Fulgrim and a traitor Fulgrim, a loyalist Mortarion and a traitor Mortarion... Maybe give the Dark Angels players a Luthor model.

The only bad thing about this idea is the loan I'd have to take out to afford them all.

Boffins? Heh, copyrights can be a :P I guess. Anyway, that picture doesn't really do anything for me, the rebreather looks kind of "squished" and the studs on his head look a bit silly. That said, an Ullanor Imperial Armor would be pretty amazing, though I just spent enough money on my FW Death Guard army, being tempted to do Luna Wolves would not be good for my bank account. Either that or...Iron Warriors with all Mk3 armor hmm I don't like where this is going :P

sorry to break the news, but the Forge World News flash says that the next release will be set in the 41st millenium.

it does have some another mug shot of more heresy era armour tho...

(apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere)

I REALLY WANT Forge World to produce models for the PRIMARCHS- all 18 of them. Give us two Horus models, one for the loyalist Warmaster, and one for the Chaos Gods' vessel (traitor Horus). The same goes for the Chaos Primarchs- a loyalist Perturabo and a Daemon Prince (traitor) Perturabo, a loyalist Fulgrim and a Daemon Prince Fulgrim, a loyalist Mortarion and a Daemon Prince Mortarion... Maybe give the Dark Angels players a Luthor model.

oh my dark GODS I want that! *wishes really bad*

Gods? It's me, I know i never ask for anything, but... I really want primarch models! As long as I can have Perturabo, Fulgrim, Ferrus Manus, Angron and all the others, I'll convert to any religion wich will grant me this wish! Pleaaaase! I've been nice! Enough. I think...

but yeah, if forgeworld made these models, i would have all 18, no sweat!

sorry to break the news, but the Forge World News flash says that the next release will be set in the 41st millenium.

it does have some another mug shot of more heresy era armour tho...

(apologies if this has already been mentioned elsewhere)

Meh. There's still pre-Heresy relics in the 41st Millenium.

I guess I'm psychic since in a previous post I mentioned wanting an Iron Warriors army completely in Mark3 armor. And now they release exactly what I was afraid they would just to tempt and mock me. Ah well at least I know it's out there and I'm sure I'll break down and make that army sooner or later. Maybe when the next Chaos codex launches.

Archived