Horus Heresy from Forge World!

Not exactly sure... would love to see some of those gladius type CCW's and a pack of Sergeant/Captain heads/helmets for Mk. II mainly, but other marks would be cool for later armies... just want to pimp out my early Crusade era Luna Wolves.

Just got back off holiday and this was a nice supprise to get these e-mails from forge world. Finally they've listened to us all. I love MkVI armour, got about 50 rtb01's models (20 on sprue still, kinda can't bring myself to take them off). For me thank god I can finally just build up my DA army all in mkVI armour. At £59 per squad it isn't cheap, but so worth it :huh: got a new bass guitar amp and cab i need to buy first to replace my knackered ones then i shall get a few squads, gives me time to finish painting what i've got first. Thank you forge world!

This has really been a dream of mine since I first started playing in '01. I already have enough heads, torsos, legs, and shoulder pads I have been slowly collecting to make a large army of Mk6, but I'll have to just sell it all on ebay since they have different backpacks and torsos from FW. ;) No biggie though because I am going for Mk2 and Mk3!!!!!!

It might be a stupid question, but why don't GW do a 30k game? I know that there seems to be an issue about doing primarchs as models (not that I agree with the arguments), but why

not produce a 30k rulebook and then do (or allow Forge World to do) models to go with it?

Like I said, this may be a very stupid question and be exactly what is starting to happen, but I'm not that bright and just wanted to know.

"Sometimes one must go back in order to move forward." - Proverb

And personally, I would love to see Warhammer 30,000 become a reality, more so than I'd hate to see Warhammer 50,000

"In the grim darkness of the far far future, there is only war." - Warhammer 50,000

Archived