++ BT Arena of Death ++

ah crud. Maybe I should have tried a zig zag instead of a shuffle?

Maybe his vision from The Emperor should have told him not to get out of bed today?

Hell No. Sometimes you kick, sometimes you get kicked.

Best of luck to Marshal Vichiers for the rest of the tournament, and thanks to Panzer for the work put in so far.

Just as it seemed the Champion was on the verge of victory, luck intervened and his boot became stuck in the plasma pistol shaped hole in the floor

Best of luck to Marshal Vichiers for the rest of the tournament, and thanks to Panzer for the work put in so far.

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck.." :lol:

haha, seriously though thank you brother. I am happy to have made it this far

Das, Keep up the good work! I love the half serious half comic reports. They are great fun. I've read some of the other battle reports and yours are definately the best, unlike say for instance the stuffy ultramarines who had a 2 page discussion on whether "smurf" was an insult. lol

"In my experience there's no such thing as luck.." ^_^

haha, seriously though thank you brother. I am happy to have made it this far

Das, Keep up the good work! I love the half serious half comic reports. They are great fun. I've read some of the other battle reports and yours are definately the best, unlike say for instance the stuffy ultramarines who had a 2 page discussion on whether "smurf" was an insult. lol

A shame I cant be there with you, Ace. I was looking forward to trouncing my unofficial partner/rival in comedy ;) . If you go on to win it all, and Jasper survives the "help" of our apothecaries, he'll be sure to give you a celebratory paddling. If you don't, he'll paddle you to ease the shame.

As for the "smurf" thing, it is an insult, when applied to a BT :lol:

A shame I cant be there with you, Ace. I was looking forward to trouncing my unofficial partner/rival in comedy ;) . If you go on to win it all, and Jasper survives the "help" of our apothecaries, he'll be sure to give you a celebratory paddling. If you don't, he'll paddle you to ease the shame.

As for the "smurf" thing, it is an insult, when applied to a BT :)

"Trouncing" eh? Das I think we do need to have some grudge matches. Seems my brother Firepower needs a lesson in the Honor Ring. ;)

Haha that would have been fun, though like I said I'm happy my character even made it this far though it would be very cool to represent out chapter against the others.

Hey Das any chance the winner of the BT forum can get a special banner for their sig? I think that would be cool, kind of like bragging rights til the next one.

Well Done to you all. Though I must say,I am sad that Brother Hadafax will not be around to get the testof strength his words so ardently required. Regardless,well fought to you all,and Emperor and Russ willing,I shall be eager to face your champion.

When are you chaps gonna start brawlin' over in the Fang?

We and the Ultras are already done with Round 1....

Alas, poor Hadafix! I knew him, Req: a fellow

of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.

Unfortunately for him, I had already decided I shall be the Champion of the Emperor's Favourites, at the very least.

Does anyone know of how the Forums will face off?

Not 100% on it but I think it will be similar to how I have run this. But instead of 10 BT characters battling randomly, it will be 10 assorted characters battling randomly.

I'm trying to get the energy to write-up the 2nd battle, expect it in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.

Does anyone know of how the Forums will face off?

The Liber Astartes will win. That's how ;)

Psssh! I know you have a creative mind being a Liberite, but seriously, you're just telling me fairy-tales now :)

:P

Not 100% on it but I think it will be similar to how I have run this. But instead of 10 BT characters battling randomly, it will be 10 assorted characters battling randomly.

I'm trying to get the energy to write-up the 2nd battle, expect it in the next couple of days. Sorry for the delay.

Okay. What I was thinking was just have the other 9 all lined up in a row, and I would beat them in order.

I would hate for them to knock one another out ~ that'd be less glory for me! :eek

Ahem.....BLAAAAAARGH! *paddling ensues*

Brother, not too hard! ~ I hear he's just started shaving :P

Being a Wolf, he'll have been teased by the other's for it ;)

Careful Wolf or I'll have your mangy dog hide yet! Not sure why any other forum would bother, it will be a BT victory, the Emperor wills it.

They need to bother, otherwise we'd be up for match-fixing. I know it's just procedural, but best to keep it all above board :D

Okay. What I was thinking was just have the other 9 all lined up in a row, and I would beat them in order.

I would hate for them to knock one another out ~ that'd be less glory for me! :)

You are forgetting something brother, if you make it past Kantor you'll have to get through me first! ;)

You are forgetting something brother, if you make it past Kantor you'll have to get through me first! ;)

I have decided I will win. :devil:

:P

Now you're the one telling fairy tales :devil:

icon4.gif Round 2, Battle 2: Reclusiarch Kantor vs Marshal Wilhelm icon4.gif

A pair of Neophytes entered the chamber and brought with them the acrid odour of smoke and burnt hair – all of the representatives pointed and laughed. They hurriedly made their way to the High Marshal and explained that their quarters had been set ablaze by a foreign plasma weapon. The trainees were pointed to Marshal Vichiers who was glad to see his pistol returned but recommended that they get used to eating plasma.

As the newbies left the room, Wilhelm and Kantor made themselves ready activating their massive suits. This battle between terminators would be a judgement day for both combatants. Wilhelm had already proclaimed himself champion of the universe several times while the Reclusiarch’s steely silent approach seemed to be working too.

Kantor started his march and the Marshal responded with firepower, unleashing a combination of both bolter and plasma fire. He confidently watched as his opponent disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Wilhelm bounced around the ring cheering before watching in horror as the Chaplain burst out of the smoke barrelling towards him.

Wilhelm soon found himself dodging short jabs from the Crozius and large swings from the morning star. Kantor’s assault was impressive in its coordination but unable to land a decisive hit. Growing increasingly frustrated, the Reclusiarch sacrificed balance as he sought to deliver a knockout blow.

His morning star craved contact but as he followed through with a massive overhead strike the Marshal pounced. Slashing across the abdomen with his claw, he ducked behind Kantor and clubbed him to the ground with his combi-weapon.

Wilhelm flipped his brother over hoping to extract a witty punchline from him. “I’ll be back!” was all that Kantor could muster.

- - - - -

Victory to Marshal Wilhelm.

I really could have thrown in a lot more Terminator jokes but didn't want to overdo it too soon, might need some for the final!

An addendum, if I may ^_^ .

Master Jasper, flinching and squirming through the painful throbbing in his head, gathered enough of his sense to look up and see the ominous white rubber glove snapping over the Apothecary's wrist. Fearing for his health, as well as his chastity, the Chaplain was relieved to see the two scorched neophytes stumble into the chamber. Quickly, he pointed to the two young warriors and managed a moan to the gleefully busy apothecary. "They could use a band-aid, brother," he muttered, before gratefully seeing the white-armored brother march off towards the two smoking recruits, hearing the dreaded sentence "Just try to relax!" before blacking out, crozius paddle-um clutched tight to his chest.

Hehe, great stuff all around. Bring on the finale!

icon4.gif Round 2, Battle 2: Reclusiarch Kantor vs Marshal Wilhelm icon4.gif

Wilhelm had already proclaimed himself champion of the universe several times while the Reclusiarch’s steely silent approach seemed to be working too.

Wilhelm flipped his brother over hoping to extract a witty punchline from him. “I’ll be back!” was all that Kantor could muster.

Victory to Marshal Wilhelm.

Champion of the Universe ;) *strokes chin*

I like the sound of that.... ^_^

Why not? Aim high, winner takes all B)

Thanks for the battle, Reclusiarch Kantor *gives him a hand up*

"Yes I'll spend my spare 15 minutes each day next week at Chapel for besting you and Reclusiarch Hadafix, no hard feelings brother-Chaplain?"

This is how I will beat Vichiers:

Instructions for Close Combat focused baddies who wish to bully me.

An addendum, if I may ^_^ .

Master Jasper, flinching and squirming through the painful throbbing in his head, gathered enough of his sense to look up and see the ominous white rubber glove snapping over the Apothecary's wrist. Fearing for his health, as well as his chastity, the Chaplain was relieved to see the two scorched neophytes stumble into the chamber. Quickly, he pointed to the two young warriors and managed a moan to the gleefully busy apothecary. "They could use a band-aid, brother," he muttered, before gratefully seeing the white-armored brother march off towards the two smoking recruits, hearing the dreaded sentence "Just try to relax!" before blacking out, crozius paddle-um clutched tight to his chest.

Hehe, great stuff all around. Bring on the finale!

Oh Jasper, how the mighty have been laid low ....

Think of it as motivation to succeed for next time :D

+++

Marshal Vichiers, it's you and I now. The fairy tale translates into reality ;)

*As Wilhelm heads off to the cage, a vox servitor follows him, waiting for his thoughts on his upcoming battle with Marshal Vichiers*

"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, his weapons can't hit what his eyes can't see."

"A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. *cockle doodle do!*"

"I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was."

"I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round."

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

"It's not bragging if you can back it up."

"Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer."

:tu:

Alright Wilhelm, now it's time to put your money where your mouth is! :tu:

You have quite a lot of quips there so I shall respond like this **picks up overheated plasma pistol** TAKE THIS!!!! **wings pistol at Wilhelm**

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall."

You should just surrender now, it will easier in the end. You don't want to end up in that Apothicarium, just look at poor Jasper ;)

"Yes I'll spend my spare 15 minutes each day next week at Chapel for besting you and Reclusiarch Hadafix, no hard feelings brother-Chaplain?"

"The Emperor has willed that I submit before you. HE is wise in ALL things. Sadly you will not see me at the Chapel next week. I shall embark as soon as I could with any warriors willing to come into the Halo Stars as penitence for my weakness. I shall bring you the heads of 100 tyrants as proof of my worthiness for a rematch!"

Oi, the girlie that calls herself Wilhelm, enjoy your wins while you can.

When you face a true opponent, a SPACE WOLF, the only lesson you will learn is humilty, the only thing you shall feel is my boot upon your backside!

celebrate now, for you will fall to the Sons of Russ.

WLK

Alright Wilhelm, now it's time to put your money where your mouth is! ;)

You have quite a lot of quips there so I shall respond like this **picks up overheated plasma pistol** TAKE THIS!!!! **wings pistol at Wilhelm**

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall."

You should just surrender now, it will easier in the end. You don't want to end up in that Apothicarium, just look at poor Jasper :)

*Uses special edition angelic mirror, a gift from rescuing WLK from a failed back wax on Baal, to deflect plasma pistol*

Woah! Flashback!

*Wilhelm and all assembled are subjected to a 10 minute montage of him dodge, dip, duck, dive and dodg-ing various projectiles, weapons and implements from Neophyte to Marshal*

Woah.

*simultaneous woah from all assembled*

;)

"The Emperor has willed that I submit before you. HE is wise in ALL things. Sadly you will not see me at the Chapel next week. I shall embark as soon as I could with any warriors willing to come into the Halo Stars as penitence for my weakness. I shall bring you the heads of 100 tyrants as proof of my worthiness for a rematch!"

Easy on the chilly-con-Khorne, brother :)

When you face a true opponent, a SPACE WOLF, the only lesson you will learn is humilty, the only thing you shall feel is my boot upon your backside!

WLK

So how is the Fangs AoB going? ~ oh yeah, not even in the pre-season. :)

Maybe Russy should have paid some attention to Guilliman after all :P

I heard you guys wanted a poetry and pantomime contest but because you have nothing heroic to talk about, everyone fell asleep and no one won, and that is why you haven't started yet.

WLK

The fear fro this mangy hound is clear to see for all. As normal the Space Dog talks of fairy stories while quivering in a corner.

Archived