++ BT Arena of Death ++

*Two TDA Brothers grab hold of CainTheHunter* Thats it, dogs out in the beer garden. *CainTheHunter is drag out and dumped in the garden landing face first in a bowl of ale, and hears the doors to the bar snap shut behind him*

Not so fast laddy!

Just two termies? Go get some help, whelps, while You can, cause two will no be enough to hold me. And closing that door won't help either... Gets back through the window, which from now on will stay opened :D

*Two TDA Brothers grab hold of CainTheHunter* Thats it, dogs out in the beer garden. *CainTheHunter is drag out and dumped in the garden landing face first in a bowl of ale, and hears the doors to the bar snap shut behind him*

Not so fast laddy!

Just two termies? Go get some help, whelps, while You can, cause two will no be enough to hold me. And closing that door won't help either... Gets back through the window, which from now on will stay opened :P

:D Flintstones, meet the Flintstones..... :lol:

Hell of a fight gents. Congratulations Wilhelm! Represent us well and do not ding that shiny "new" Thunderhawk!

This was fun! I look forward to next time. Thanks for your time and effort running this, Panzer and BroLo, and for doing it so promplty.

Lastly, awesome writing Panzer. I'm in a mostly full 800 person lecture hall and I couldn't help but laugh out loud when Wilhelms dipping and dodging was just side stepping back and forth! At least people weren't looking at me because I farted....

NO PITY, NO REMORSE, NO FEAR!

Not so fast laddy!

Just two termies? Go get some help, whelps, while You can, cause two will no be enough to hold me. And closing that door won't help either... Gets back through the window, which from now on will stay opened :P

Yup, just two. We have Furious Charge :lol:

:D Flintstones, meet the Flintstones..... :lol:

YABA DABA... *Cough* Ehem... NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR! "BLAARGH!"

@bigdunc: Good to see you on the boards again Brother! Haven't seen you around lately, I hope all is well?

Not so fast laddy!

Just two termies? Go get some help, whelps, while You can, cause two will no be enough to hold me. And closing that door won't help either... Gets back through the window, which from now on will stay opened :lol:

Yup, just two. We have Furious Charge :D

We got Counterattack + two special slots for that extra left-handed meltagun :P Or alternatively, right and left-handed ale stein :lol:

@Acebaur- All is well, I just haven't been playing 40k all that much. I still drop by the forums occasionally and read through but I haven't spent much time posting. Most of my time has been claimed by a resurgent interest in Eve Online.

Archived