Sons of Orar blog

Ravendove

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by Bryan Blaire, June 18, 2013 - Continued Threadomancy
Hidden by Bryan Blaire, June 18, 2013 - Continued Threadomancy

Just noticed this guy last updated in 2011, I'm guessing from his last post the Necrons got him!!!

but as for the SM, awesome log!

Just sat and read thought this entire log. Couldn't look away. This is some mighty impressive stuff. Keep at it!

Thank you, much appreciated.

Just noticed this guy last updated in 2011, I'm guessing from his last post the Necrons got him!!!

but as for the SM, awesome log!

Yeah, I painted Necrons for a little while. The real reason however for a lack of updates is that I stopped playing 40k. I don't have much interest in the game, post-6th Edition. Most of my (limited) hobby time these days is spent building terrain and gaming boards or playing Blood Bowl. Since this is strictly a Space Marine and not a Blood Bowl forum, there has not been much of a reason to come back.

So apologies to anybody who was hoping for more pictures of new Sons of Orar models. They're on the shelf and I will get back to them at some point; but you may be waiting a while.

confused.gif

THRONE! Why havent I seen this thread before, Im quite the fan of the SofO colour scheme and on more than one ocasion wanted to at least paint a character in that colour scheme (never got around to do it... Maybe I should). Great minis brother, really awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

These look amazing. I always wanted to try to paint a Sons of Orar force.

Was looking through this blog, and maybe I missed it, but is your base coat Army Painter Pure Red?

What do you do for the base red after that?

Finally, how do you attach the small parts to that cork? Are you using super glue? Putty? Drilling a small hole in the plastic?

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
Guest JosephKn
Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, February 26, 2014 - spam
Hidden by Brother Tyler, February 26, 2014 - spam

Hello!

When installing Office you might get an error which says "Something went wrong" or with an error code. This is because, the installation has got terminated partially bacause Something interfered the installation, might be the remains of the previous version of Office Suite uninstalled or it can be that the previous-requisites were not installed. To resolve this issue, uninstalle the previous versions of Office Suite along with the current version of Office, which is partially installed. If you are not able to uninstall using the "Programs and Features" option under the classic category Control Panel, manual removal is required by deleting tons of files and registry entirs. Resolution steps for manual uninstallation can be given, but it will not be easy for even geeks to perform steps of that length. There are automated scripts and tools to uninstall the Office Suite, but if not used with expertise, products related to Office will be removed. To get help with manual uninstallation, please visit the website: http://www.microsoftsupportchat.com and chat with the technician to get the issue fixed remotely.

• 1 year later...
Posted · Hidden by Brother Tyler, May 31, 2015 - threadomancy
Hidden by Brother Tyler, May 31, 2015 - threadomancy

Awesome thread. I love the reds your use, the details, the iconography, and the weathering. Just leaving this comment to monitor further progress. :tu:

Archived