How to get conversion points

Tanhausen

Name: Isiah

Weapon: (CF and SB).

History: Isiah is a Deathwing Brother entrusted with wielding his chainfist 'Extreme Diplomacy' deep into armoured vehicles and terrifying zeno creatures alike. He has built himself a reputation (somewhat warranted) of having a high level of recklessness – dashing forward with chainblade whirring and belching black acrid exhaust smoke just for the hell of it – much to the rancor of his squad sergeant. Nevertheless his actions as always are for the good of his squad and have got them out of many a tight scrape.

Detail: Isiah's chainfist has been in action and damaged so often that the whole fist unit is now not much more than bare ceramite. It has been left that way to save the Deathwing armourers the trouble of constantly repainting it – again much to the dislike of his sergeant. Indeed Isiah wears his battle-scarred chainfist as a token of honour and his prowess with the weapon is recognised throughout the first company.

+++++

Cheers

I

Yeah sorry Tanhausen, I saw you had two chainfist guys still going spare - but I obviously just missed the cut there. No need to add mine if you don't want to - I shan't be offended honest :) .

Cheers

I

• 4 weeks later...

A brief roundup... If I forgot someone, please raise your hand!

COMPLETE

Squad 1 - Storm Bolter and Power Fist of Caliban (I am above a mere bolter and chainsword )

- Sarge Gabus - eldar helmet on the base <-------------------- LardOBlood

- CML - Hamaliel - auspex and advanced targeting system <- Hemal

- CF - Lemaniel - tank tracks <----------------------------------- Tanhausen

- Claws - Rahab - genestealer marks <------------------------- aekold

- TH/SS - Alastor - skull/helmet of khorne <------------------- Zealot of Chaos

COMPLETE

Squad 2 - Eagle of Vengeance

- Sarge - Rolund - Ork jaw <------------------------------------ pueriexdeus

- CML - Azureal - Scorched CML <------------------------------ S. Bloodhowl

- CF - Jermial - Ork head <-------------------------------------- Hemal

- Claws - Palintrax - Unsactioned psyker broken staff <------ LardOBlood

- TH/SS - Raziel - necron head <-------------------------------- husi2100

COMPLETE

Squad 3 - Fury of the Emperor <- This squad will be attached to Belial

- Sarge - Anguis - Detail in the hood rim <-------------------- LardOBlood

- HF - Nakir - Nid body <---------------------------------------- Kebabyuchenko

- CF - Lancealus - bloody skull on the base <----------------- Dudemeister

- Claws - Azazel - a stone dagger <--------------------------- skink

- TH/SS - Munkir - Nid head <---------------------------------- Kebabyuchenko

Squad 4 - Wave of retribution

- Sarge - Duglas - New TDA <---------------------------------- LardOBlood

- HF - Mahaebri - Fire warrior head <-------------------------- LardOBlood

- CF - Isiah - Battered CF <------------------------------------ Isiah

- Claws - Sahial - Rainbow claws xD <------------------------ Dark Dajin

- TH/SS - Pontifex - bullet marking on shield <-------------- LardOBlood

Dreadnought with missile launcher and lascannon - Zuriel - Ork Boss pole <- Zealot of Chaos

Dreadnought with missile launcher and lascannon - Asfadel - none yet <- Tanhausen

Just for the record: LardOBlood, I'm sorry but your CF Tysan fell from the list in order for Isiah to come in. You already contributed with 6 other terminators!

Guys, you have until the 28th at night to check you're in the list. After that, no complaints will be handled ^_^

If somebody want to do one of the 2 characters I did... I'll study it :D

Just for the record: LardOBlood, I'm sorry but your CF Tysan fell from the list in order for Isiah to come in. You already contributed with 6 other terminators!

:) quite right too – 6 termies indeed *tut* ;) .

Tanhausen – so, when do we see some models?

Ok, so real life got in the way of my promise... and I got to work yesterday and today :D I haven't been able to advance much.

On top of that, the techincal part has endured some difficulties...

Enough excuses!

Here is my surprise (or offer, read it as you want).

I have been making molds of my shinguards (which turned out bad :( and will have to re-do them...)

To all of you who have helped me out, if you drop me a PM with your adress I'll send a few for free :D This will be going out by snail mail from spain so... be patient!

When I get the molds to work, I'll post some finished pics.

I really hope it was worth the wait!

Yeah sorry Tanhausen, I saw you had two chainfist guys still going spare - but I obviously just missed the cut there. No need to add mine if you don't want to - I shan't be offended honest :( .

Cheers

I

I really like that character, I. I know this is a little random, but would you mind if I used him for the Angels of Retribution? It'd be fun to paint up, and the character sounds like he'd be fun to include in the Angels of Retribution story I'm writing.

On topic, I'm excited to see the pictures. These guys sound like fun.

I really like that character, I. I know this is a little random, but would you mind if I used him for the Angels of Retribution? It'd be fun to paint up, and the character sounds like he'd be fun to include in the Angels of Retribution story I'm writing.

If you're asking me, then no I wouldn't mind. A slightly over-zealous chainfist-wielding Deathwing termy – you can never have too many around :(. I'm sure Tanhausen wouldn't mind either.

Cheers

I

If you're asking me, then no I wouldn't mind. A slightly over-zealous chainfist-wielding Deathwing termy – you can never have too many around :(. I'm sure Tanhausen wouldn't mind either.

Cheers

I

Oh, I missed that he got put back in. Never mind then. I just didn't want a character that cool to be left unused. ;)

Archived