++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, Lord Hereticus of the Chaos Ascendant, vow by the four gods to paint and present at least 1 Abbadon the Despoiler and his 10 man Black Legion Terminator Retinue on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Cowboy3569 of the Blood Angels vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One 5 man TH Terminator Assault Squad, a 5 man Death Company Squad and a Drop Pod on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For The Emperor. For Sanguinius.

I, GooseDaMoose of the Sons of Malice, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Tactical Marines, including one Sergeant, a kit-bashed Chaplain and 3 Assault Marines, including on Sergeant on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Best of luck!

I, 4RC71C FOXX of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least: One 5 Man Tactical Squad, One 5 Man Assault Squad, One 5 Man Honour Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, The Red Worm of the Piranhas (Blood Angels subforum), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Librarian and one Furioso dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: January 30, 2011

Vow finished (at the judge's will)

Edit: January 13, 2011

I, Brother_Ovis of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5 man terminator squad and one Rhino APC on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Marshall Wulf of the Black Templar Crusade, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 30 initiates, 2 drops pods, 2 LRCS, 1 forgeworld Dread, 2 vindicators, 15 Terminators, 4 servitors on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, 11th Company Dark Master of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Venerable Dreadnought, 1 Chaplain and 1 Tactical Squad of the Angels of Shadow on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Painting for this and writing for the Legends of the Liber. What a challenge :)

QUOTE (The Librarium Challenge Vow)

I, DwarfKernow of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Completed Marnus Calgar + 5 Deathwatch Space Marines and 5 Ultramarine Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This should keep me motivated, quick to the paintbrush

I, Th!rdeye of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Grimaldus model, and a converted Champion, Chosen One Thanato, on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, vezok the annihilator of the space wolves, vow on the honour of my chapter to paint and present at least 10 grey hunters, 5 wolf guard terminators, a wolf guard battle leader and logan grimnar on or before the 31st of march, 2011. i promise to provide atleast two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. i vow that if i should fail, i will provide the librarium with an artical and wear the signiture of shame until my penitence period is done.

This is gonna be harder this year, gotta keep high grades in school...

I, Terminatorinhell of the Frater Domus, vow on the honour of my Chapter, The Crimson Guardians to paint and present at least 1 land raider, 1 tactical squad and sevrin loth (w/o HG) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Rush3r of the Black Templar, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 venerable dreadnought and 1 emperor's Champion on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

First post updated again, if you've vowed recently you should check you've been included and that your name doesn't have a '?' next to it.

Who can I speak with in regards to writing an article of some sort for B&C regardless of completion of my vow?

Currently the Librarium is in hibernation until the board update comes around as the Librarians come to grips with new software and a redevelopment of the Librarium, but any articles can still be written or submitted in this time. They just won't appear until the board update rolls out :lol: But if you grab hold of one of our handsome Lexicanii (click here and in the box that has 'All Members', change it to 'Lexicanium') or our sole Codicier at the moment, Vash113, they'll be happy to help you out with how to handle the relatively simple process.

I, Ladislaoof the SPace wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present Wolf guard He-Man and to ssend to the legio Wolf Priest Guderian as penace on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Dorns_Fist of the Imperial Fists, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a combat squad (with Sgt) of 5 'Regular terminators' on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, horrain of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Lone Wolves, 3 TWC, 5 Grey Hunters, 5 Long Fangs and Two Rhinos on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

WiP @ http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=219011

*edit: Forgot to add the three TWC

#edit2: Added WiP-log

I, captain sox of the Liber Astartes subforum, vow on the honour of my Redeemers Chapter to paint and present Two Land Speeder Typhoons, one 10 Man Scout Sniper Squad, two 10 Man Scout Bolter Squads, two Ten Man Scout Close Combat Squads, 5 Terminators and one Stormraven Gunship on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, djHg (Deejay Mercury) of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter (declared Purgatus by the Inquisition) to paint and present at least a full 8 strong SM Bike squadron on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My Chapter, having been declared Purgatus by the Inquisition technically does not exist in Imperial records any more, but for the purpose of the subforum challenge I will submit to the Liber Astartes subforum as it's a DIY chapter.

If I can get my greasy hands on an attack bike I will add that too, but I'm not going to put it in the challenge just yet...

EDIT: WIP thread created!

I will also be submitting an article to the Librarium WHEN (not if) I succeed in completing the vow.

Might as well share my dapple technique with those who are interested in using it as other forums have requested to know how it's done...

Archived