++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

Hehe, despite comprehensively messing up my vow last year, I'm game to try this again. :HQ:

I, Aurelius Rex of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Alternate timeline to paint and present at least a Dornian Heresy loyalist Iron Warrior Shadowsword on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, darkchainsaw of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Raven Guard to paint and present at least Kayvann Shrike, A Librarian With Jump Pack and An 5-man Combat squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Here we go, but If time does not allow (What with my Daemons and school) I might have to pull out.

I, [Lord Ragnarok] of the [space Wolf Forum], vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least [Three Rune Priests] on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Lestat of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one BA Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Melice of the Sons Of Gorgon Chapter, loyal servants of His will, and True Warriors Of The XIVth Death Guard Legion , vow on the honour of my Legion, to paint and present at least a

Captain with power weapon and combi-melta

Assault Terminator Squad

Two Tactical Squads

Two Rhinos

Razorback

Two Land Speeders

Predator Destructor

Whirlwind

on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and

wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As so I Vow.

I, Brother Melice of the Sons Of Gorgon Chapter, loyal servants of His will, and True Warriors Of The XIVth Death Guard Legion , of the Liber Astartes,

hereby,vow on the honour of my Legion, to paint and present at least a

Captain with power weapon and combi-melta

Assault Terminator Squad

Two Tactical Squads

Two Rhinos

Razorback

Two Land Speeders

Predator Destructor

Whirlwind

on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and

wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

As so I Vow.

WIP: Nathaniel Garro's Sons Of Gorgon

I, Brother Dannis of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least:

1 EC

5 Initiates

2 Neophytes

2 Terminators

1 Sons of Orar display marine (I want to work on my display pieces in the cabin! :lol:)

on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Apologies for the slowness in updates and getting back to PMs, but since I live in Queensland (the sunshine state...supposedly) we've been enjoying some floods. Me and my family are fine, so no problem there but I may be a little busy over the next week or so helping friends. And for those that say 'Pics or it didn't happen', here's a shot about a kilometer away from my house.

med_gallery_21629_1792_106253.jpg

Looks like the perfect way to get the motivation to paint the first bit of my new army!

I, Zujara of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Captain, One 10 man Tactical Squad and One 5 man Tactical Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

My updates will be in my B+C blog

so far no updates, just a photo of the main model I'm doing and some ramblings on what other models might be added to my project. Of course, had I used my camera I'd actually have some models done as I made my vow here, then proceeded to paint some Vanguard and a Sanguinary Priest instead!

I, Shrewsgod of the + INDEX ASTARTES +, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 11 Howling Griffons (1 librarian, 5 Scouts & 5 PA marines) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Meh, may as well participate.

I, Br0ther Rafen of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One Terminator Librarian and an Eight man Vanguard Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

i entered the painting challenged and took up an oath for my chapter. but i wont be able to complete it

i live in QLD, and the floods hit my home. because of this im going to put the models aside until i can put my life back together.

i am trully sorry and will wear the badge of failure if i must

afrodude112

I, Mercury of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 800 points of Lamenters on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

http://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab87/mercury82_photos/Lamenters/DSCF1269.jpg?t=1301398987

I, Mr.Malevolent of the Salamanders, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 4 units from the Battle For Black Reach Box Set (Captain, Tactical Squad of 10, 5 Terminators and a Dreadnaught) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: HERE is my W.I.P. page.

Mr.Malevolent

Well my time doing a LPC so here goes

I, Cynder Ash of the Throne Of Skulls, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 16 Berzerkers (some part painted but none more than 50% painted), 4 terminators, a Rhino (partically painted) and a Thousand sons sorcerer (just a project) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD. SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

Good luck to all of you guys

I, Rogan of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a five man squad of scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Courage and Honour and bionic limbs!

Archived