++Librarium Painting Challenge 2011++

I, Fredegar Kadere of the Ordos Inquisition, vow on the honour of the Holy Orders of the Emperor's Inquisition to paint and present an Ordo Hereticus Strike Force consisting of at least an Inquisitor, Celestian Superior, Vindicare Assassin, Celestian Squad(5), Seraphim Squad(5), and Dominica Pattern Drop Pod on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Edit: Created a Blog to follow the completion of the Vow. Link

Edit: Completion!

The Ordo Hereticus Strike Force is assembled!

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pf2rifPKbbl59X7siTAuQf_tQFZR9FXxfyViNmEQ-4nBXV33z9JI5hvvMTdNEc4HWR0HTJOdt4OMv8A7Hcz6z7w/Superior%20and%20Celestian%20Final.JPG?psid=1

The Celestian Squad led by the Celestian Veteran Superior, assembled and deployed from their Dominica Pattern Drop Pod.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1priGMkzhhkEwIDWQjs6LTd464D-qRGmwETAS0ZrH54t-QR9XM46gM4gnis81nP44vuqAyW4ZORrOVedfDJdBbMg/Drop%20Pod%20Final.JPG?psid=1

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pVsYFb-M6jOj6gCZhe-GRs1VTlCNSN8sY4yWSYEM03VA1tIl6eUNURvUwFXmu0D8Luc2Ia1vcrPUxo-TkwJzpuA/Seraphim%20Final.JPG?psid=1

The Seraphim Squad preparing to take to the skies.

http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pkejVMIXDA3w9-mgjeozsr9bcIrUr0C7W3K8Ag8CTPsSn1b3SJ-D61S7N2pXXEoA21gnEycFgf1sZLKRg8N0rRA/Inquisitor%20Lord%20and%20Assassin%20Final.JPG?psid=1

The Inquisitor Lordand her hired Assassin looking on.

The Strike Force is prepared to bring death to the heretics and witches who embrace the daemon and oppose the God-Emperor.. First target: The Grey Knights. :lol:

I, Trel of the Index Astartes, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present a Captain, Command Squad and Chaplain on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I shall provide at least two WIP updates (preferably with pictures) in that time. Should I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penance is done.

In the names of the Primarch Rogal Dorn and the Emperor, this I swear.

Glory to the Index Astartes Subforum!

I, Brother Mayhem of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 units of 10 Grey Hunters and a Rune Priest on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm doing these for the Ammobunker's Band Of Brothers too, so this should be easy :)

I, Brother Martemis of the Index Astartes, vow on the honour of the World Burners to paint and present at least one counts as Grey Hunters squad, one counts as wolfguard terminator squad (10 men) and one counts as Logan Grimnar on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother_Israfil of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one full squad of assault marines (10 models) on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Emperor and Sanguinius!

I'm in!

I, Trignama of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 land speeder typhoons w/multi meltas, on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with a hopefully awesome article of my DIY chapter and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

*Edit* - In light of the recent Black Templar update, I'm editing the vow to have 3 land speeder typhoons w/musti meltas instead of the tornados as originally posted. I haven't posted a wip thread yet so I hope this won't be a problem :(

I, earthpig23 of the SPACEWOLVES, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 3 wolf gaurd in TDA on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For Russ and the All Father

I, Elithren of the Spacewolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least converted landraider crusader on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Demoulius of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 tactical marines, a jump pack librarian, a sanguinary priest on foot and a stormraven on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Fenhold of the Black Templars, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 10 Initiates (3 w/ power weapons 7 with bolters),5 Terminator Sword Brethren and one Rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

(We can still sign up, yes?)

I, Neophyte of Slaanesh of the LIBER ASTARTES, vow on the honour of my Chapter, Manticore Brethren, to paint and present at least 1 tactical squad and 1 terminator close combat squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Chaplain Gunzhard of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x7-man Death Guard (Plague) Kill Team and 1x5-man Sanguinary Guard on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Montressor of the Black Templars, vow on the honor of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Emperor's champion, 13 initiates, and one black templar biker on or before the 31st of march 2011, I promise to provide 2 (two) WIP picture before that time. I vow that should I fail, I will write an article for the Librarium and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Alexander Fogh Pedersen of the Liber Astartes, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 24 bikes, 3 attack bikes and 5 land speeders on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

The winds of war blow, let's ride!

*updates can be found in my W.I.P thread HERE on page 2 and onward*

I, RebG of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Angels Sanguine, to paint and present at least 5 Vanguard Veterans, 2 Sanguinary Priests and a Recluisarch on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, vonny of the Blood Angels subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one Sanguinary priest of the Lamenter's Calix so as to finish my 1000 pts army, on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Having started on it two days ago, the current project is at this stage:

gallery_57765_5468_52539.jpg

I will post WIP updates in my 2nd company topic.

Now let's get it done before it's too late!

I, YoungWolf of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Rune priest in TDA and 5 Wolf guards in TDA on or before 31th of March. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Ulkesh of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 5-man Assault Marine squad and 1 5-man Vanguard Veteran squad on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Archived