GWHQ ultra meet

greatcrusade08

Great to see you guys are still keeping the Ultra Meets going!!!

Hope its a good one

We are losing far too many brothers in the UK. Now I know how Calgar felt when the 1st Company was wiped out during the Battle of Maccragge! (or is that being overly melodramtic?)

Quick question, do you intensionally organise these events in the middle of exam seasons? :D

Why not the beginning of May?

May is a bad time for me :)

Kthulu will be held earlier this year so it lands in august for college goers, alot of guys missed it last year.. as for this, we are purposely arranging around thantoes otherwise it would probably be in july like the last two years

Quick question, do you intensionally organise these events in the middle of exam seasons? -_-

Why not the beginning of May?

May is a bad time for me :P

Kthulu will be held earlier this year so it lands in august for college goers, alot of guys missed it last year.. as for this, we are purposely arranging around thantoes otherwise it would probably be in july like the last two years

Dont plan it around me too much. Like I said, my dates are seriously up in the air in the moment. Should only be able to 100% confirm in a couple of months.

Only date I am 100% about is 29 June as thats when I have to leave the country.

I will once again be bringing my SmurfWing. I am currently not interested in the slightest about my PA marines for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...

no worries the more the merrier..

its probably best to get the word out for this ultra-meet, let everyone know in plenty of time.. i did out a post in the index astartes sub-forum for the codex players, but my post did a mysterious vanishing act, mr D. blaine would be impressed <_<

i know Wan said he wouldnt make this one, ill let everyone at the Ultramarines website know.. have we missed anyone?

I'll be there, don't you guys worry! I'll be there if I have to break up my relationship with my missus! <_<

im trying to find the right words, but for once am coming up short.... it will be good to have you there, but id hate to see the above happen.

I'll be there, don't you guys worry! I'll be there if I have to break up my relationship with my missus! :D

im trying to find the right words, but for once am coming up short.... it will be good to have you there, but id hate to see the above happen.

Any magistrate dealing with that divorce would certainly have a story to tell when the paperwork reads..

Reason For Divorce: Toy Soliders

Archived