GWHQ ultra meet

greatcrusade08

I'll be there, don't you guys worry! I'll be there if I have to break up my relationship with my missus! :lol:

im trying to find the right words, but for once am coming up short.... it will be good to have you there, but id hate to see the above happen.

The right words are: "I hope your missus doesn't sign onto B&C!!!!"

I will try to come and hopefully Armoured Wing, Phoenix knight and possibly Gone Fishing might be interested as well.

I'll be there, don't you guys worry! I'll be there if I have to break up my relationship with my missus! :P

im trying to find the right words, but for once am coming up short.... it will be good to have you there, but id hate to see the above happen.

I will try to come and hopefully Armoured Wing, Phoenix knight and possibly Gone Fishing might be interested as well.

You had better. I have a grudge match vs you to take care of :)

I'll be there, don't you guys worry! I'll be there if I have to break up my relationship with my missus! ;)

You had better. I have a grudge match vs you to take care of :D

ha ha ha.....Looking forward to it, thought we might have played at Kthulu but it wasn't to be. I will see if I can bring my nids and SWs and then you and GC08 (and anyone else for that matter!) can have choice of your preferred enemy.

Understand your DAs have had an upgrade in the last FAQ, so will be a fun challenge!

Hehe, nids please... Your wolf list was just plain nasty at kthulu ;)

umm you should see the nid list before passing judgement :cuss

I agree, I think I could have taken his wolves but we all know how my match vs his nids went.... :(

Hehe, nids please... Your wolf list was just plain nasty at kthulu :(

umm you should see the nid list before passing judgement :huh:

Now you see, saying things like this worries me. I prefer blissful ignorance...

Yeah be thee warned about taking on Storm Bringers nids, even at my height of gaming capabilities I was only able to manage a draw against the fiend :sick: Last weekend he stomped my Marine list with his wolves, though it was an engaging event so I bare him no malice.

His nids are a truely devastating list, its a shame I didnt do a battle report against it when I played him. Though he prefers to play his Wolves.

You have been warned :lol:

Yeah be thee warned about taking on Storm Bringers nids, even at my height of gaming capabilities I was only able to manage a draw against the fiend :D Last weekend he stomped my Marine list with his wolves, though it was an engaging event so I bare him no malice.

His nids are a truely devastating list, its a shame I didnt do a battle report against it when I played him. Though he prefers to play his Wolves.

You have been warned :)

Thanks for the compliments, but your dice didn't exactly help you last weekend!

I have to say that playing tourneys (not that I have done lots yet) definitely helps sharpen up your lists and its also helpful and fun meeting up every once in a while with a good gaming group like you guys!

I think it's fair to say that any list that Storm Bringer places on the table will be a force to be reckoned with. If he existed in the 40K universe he would be a nid hive fleet, he consumes his enemy and anything new goes into the next gen of list he writes up. In 20 odd years I've only managed to beat him a handful of times and each time he's learnt from my tricks only to turn them on me the next time... Still it's made me the good loser that I am today!!! Heh heh heh

I'm going to stick the WW meet in my calendar and (holidays permitting) I'll be there with my sisters. I might even get the BBQ fired up again!!!

ladies? darn it! wish i had the money to go now! :HQ:

I do know girls in Nottingham, good looking ones ;)

I actually am excited about this years gaming! I have alot pencilled in and it's a nice change!

I need to play so many people as a grudge match I'm not sure I will have the stamina!

Archived