GWHQ ultra meet

greatcrusade08

just thought id bump this.. see if anyone is dropping out?

im looking forward to seeing this company 000, sounds very weird :P

You have already meet them and wiped them off the table.

I just hope my PH stuff will be luckyer (If I can ever get them)

Well its an excuse to collect the odd bit of Imps as well as sm's

So far I have a

Valkery

Chimera

2Xleman russ

And 20 % of a knight paladin.

Hydra

so buy Creating My company 000 I can legitamly field in big games.

Who Knows I may get to finish what I have first.

• 1 month later...
I'm still planning on coming... But your all going to have to be patient with me. I Havn't played in AGES!!.. In fact I'm pretty certain I've forgotten all the rules!..

I'm still planning on coming... But your all going to have to be patient with me. I Havn't played in AGES!!.. In fact I'm pretty certain I've forgotten all the rules!..

with you coming, i think we will all be too busy laughing to actually play :lol:

be good to see you again mate, been too long

Would really love to come

your more than welcome to come

If anybody is up for some epic nostalgia at the meet up. I've recently acquired a complete set of Hero Quest. If anybodies up for it that is?...:-)

As for everybody laughing to much to play, I think you'll find I have the same problem with my women...

As for everybody laughing to much to play, I think you'll find I have the same problem with my women...

:) and it begins

look forward to the weekend, hero quest is a definate blast from the past

quick bump to the thread, ive sent some pms to folks just to confirm numbers, i know alloyslayer is limited to the sunday only and meatman has probably having to pull out.. if i can get a full list of names of definate atendees i can get some last minute invites sent out to fill up our quota of tables..

would be a first <_<

less than 3 weeks to go, the GWHQ meets are always the event of the year, we are celebrating our 3rd big meet and something like our 8th or 9th ultra-meet.. and of course giving thantoes a ruddy good send off.

ive got the usual grudge match with Ctans necrons lined up, not to rub his nose in it but im at 2-0... bring on the walking toasters ^_^

let me know if anyone has any queries, ill do what i can.

I'm not able to attend this, but was wondering if someone can give me an idea as to when the next one is? Is this a yearly thing or an adhoc?

I haven't got a working army as yet, but would be interested in meeting up at the next one (as long as I have enough warning - I have to book all my holiday allowance for the year in advance [september to August, because the company I work for is weird like that <_< ])

I realise that the next meet is the last thing on peoples minds, but the more info I can get the better I can organise myself for the next one ^_^

we do a big meet every year at GWHQ usually late june early july, we are running this one a little early to cater for Thantoes whos leaving the country soon.

we do usually meet adhoc throughout the year, although given everyones finances i doubt it will be as often as it has been in the past..

ive got a tournament in september which will be invite open for all ultra-meeters, also ASMOH in may is a good chance for us to meet up.

as for the next meet i might try and get something for the end of the year, but again its dependant on numbers and everyones finances

we do a big meet every year at GWHQ usually late june early july, we are running this one a little early to cater for Thantoes whos leaving the country soon.

we do usually meet adhoc throughout the year, although given everyones finances i doubt it will be as often as it has been in the past..

ive got a tournament in september which will be invite open for all ultra-meeters, also ASMOH in may is a good chance for us to meet up.

as for the next meet i might try and get something for the end of the year, but again its dependant on numbers and everyones finances

I hear you on the finances :) I'll keep an eye out for anything that happens in the future <_< And to Thantoes - good luck with your future endeavors ^_^

Whilst I'm here, I might as well run through the Ultras' archives - My Steel Wings are Ultra successors after all.... ;)

ok chaps, it looks as though we have some spare places.. if anyone wants to invite a friend then please feel free... although best if you post and check here first as its literally only 3 or 4 more players we can accomodate

Archived