New White Dwarf says

CaptainLNH

I said a few weeks back that flying vehicle in the background on the right hand side (a very short thunderhawk?) is the nearest thing we've ever seen to a stormraven. It wasn't on the picture the last time it appeared in colour, on the front of our last paper codex, but is in the black and white inside our new one. Otherwise the picture hasn't got anything to do with the models we know are being released. It would be nice to think it is an indication of terminator upgrade pieces - based on the space hulk molds? But surely we would have heard about that.

just wondering what are the " never before seen models" going to be

other than the stormraven and the furioso/libby/death company dread

I don't think we're getting anything other than the Stormraven and Dread, but I am holding out hope for a new Mephiston and Dante. It would be nice if I would get my White Dwarf so I can read it. I always get mine so late it makes me mad. :lol:

This is What it says on the back cover of the WD, "Skies of Blood... The Blood Angels Descend"...."Realeased 29th of January" (WD 372).

Does this not just mean the next WD is due on the 29th of Jan (I've not seen the mag)?

They often advertise the date of the next WD on back covers, I've never seen them advertise model release dates on the back of preceeding WD's though...

The release dates are previously mentioned for Feb - I'd think the new WD will be out on the 29th and in there will be the new models and their related (probably February) release dates.

This is What it says on the back cover of the WD, "Skies of Blood... The Blood Angels Descend"...."Realeased 29th of January" (WD 372).

Does this not just mean the next WD is due on the 29th of Jan (I've not seen the mag)?

They often advertise the date of the next WD on back covers, I've never seen them advertise model release dates on the back of preceeding WD's though...

The release dates are previously mentioned for Feb - I'd think the new WD will be out on the 29th and in there will be the new models and their related (probably February) release dates.

While I cant rule that out completely it would be unusual for a WD to be released on a sat (& the last friday of the month would be the 28th), wheras sat is the traditional day for new minature releases.

While I cant rule that out completely it would be unusual for a WD to be released on a sat (& the last friday of the month would be the 28th), wheras sat is the traditional day for new minature releases.

This month's was due on the 8th ie. a Saturday, so I'm sure the date just refers to the next WD issue.

The January White Dwarf says that the new models will come out on the 29th OF JANUARY! :( What do you all think of that? Confirmations are welcome.

My local GW store has confirmed that they will be taking pre-orders for the new models on 16th January. No clues given as to what the models are....

I read it that the 28th Jan is the release of the new WD

Going off the pre-order date posted above (16th Jan), i would guess the release of the models will be early Feb :(

Colour me excited!

Edit - Fixed monday morning spell fails!

just wondering what are the " never before seen models" going to be

other than the stormraven and the furioso/libby/death company dread

I don't think we're getting anything other than the Stormraven and Dread, but I am holding out hope for a new Mephiston and Dante. It would be nice if I would get my White Dwarf so I can read it. I always get mine so late it makes me mad. :lol:

I think Dante looks great the way he is! Tycho is more in need of a new model

SAY WHAT IS IT ONLY 2 KITS???

seriosly i want tactical and assault squad too!

i'm just saying...

besides not needing to multi post... right now the only things we know are comming are the raven and furioso, and i would bet large amounts of money that there will be no tac or assault squads. (that's what he dc kit is for) as far as i've read, no one reliable has said there will be anything else new (the battleforce containing only older models not counting in this)

Archived