You know you're a Black Templar when....

Th!rdeye

When during the planning stage of a friendly "4 Warlord" campaign...

Your first 500 points thought is a Chaplain with a Crusader Squad in a Landraider Crusader.

When you determine "game size" by "LRC + Crusader Squad" multiplier. 1850 pts? Ok, it's a "four" game.

when this crops up in the suggestions on your facebook :

http://reho.st/self/2b3aadb77868afed56c70258bcdd2a0e8fa95d06.jpg

The costume is by Bowman cosworks : https://www.facebook.com/bowman.cosworks/photos/a.840726439315807.1073741833.775467582508360/1217367654985015/?type=3&theater

When in the Reddit AMA Duncan Rhodes comments that his favorite Space Marine Faction is Black Templars, and you cry a single, manly tear.

By the purity of such tears in face of true faith rewarded, Saint Celestine was granted her perpetual life by Him on the Golden Throne! A mere Sister of Battle, think what such tears could achieve when shed by a Reclusiarch or an Emperor's Champion!

+ EMPEROR PROVIDES! +

when this crops up in the suggestions on your facebook :

http://reho.st/self/2b3aadb77868afed56c70258bcdd2a0e8fa95d06.jpg

The costume is by Bowman cosworks : https://www.facebook.com/bowman.cosworks/photos/a.840726439315807.1073741833.775467582508360/1217367654985015/?type=3&theater

HAHAHAHA HE IS LIKE "THERE THERE MY CHILD" HAHAHAHAHA.

I needed this laugh.

When you play "The Darkest Dungeon" and this is your main, always at the very front of the team.

http://i.imgur.com/t5TVGQg.jpg

I built a party of four Crusaders because anything less lacks sufficient zeal. They were mighty to say the least.

One does not ask if there is too much Long Sword, one simply asks what filthy heretical xenos scum of the universe that should be burned at the stake to put it in.

-This has been an inspirational quote by Brother Nyu.

One does not ask if there is too much Long Sword, one simply asks what filthy heretical xenos scum of the universe that should be burned at the stake to put it in.

If one has more longswords than one has hands, it's a good idea to ask, "What else can I use this longswords for- without scrapping a noble weapon a blacksmith put so much effort into?"

Cue power sword-tipped arrows and crossbow bolts, rocket-propelled power swords, power swordfists (chainfists with a power sword in place of the chainblade), hedgerow cutters (while vegetative obstructions to the Chapter's vehicles are normally unworthy of a sword, these devices are still being used in combat settings, which is a more noble place for a sword than leaving it untouched but for its scabbard), the power sword-bayonets on my bolt pistol AND my boltgun AND my heavy bolter AND my flamer AND my missile launcher AND my lascannon AND...

@Bjorn There is no such thing as too many powerswords. Having a few extras means you can skewer more heretics without fear of disarming yourself if the blade becomes stuck in the press of bodies. You can always have the neophytes retrieve them later.

If you aren't producing piles of dead heretics you could literally lose a weapon in, you aren't doing it right.

If one has more longswords than one has hands, it's a good idea to ask, "What else can I use this longswords for- without scrapping a noble weapon a blacksmith put so much effort into?"

Cue power sword-tipped arrows and crossbow bolts, rocket-propelled power swords, power swordfists (chainfists with a power sword in place of the chainblade), hedgerow cutters (while vegetative obstructions to the Chapter's vehicles are normally unworthy of a sword, these devices are still being used in combat settings, which is a more noble place for a sword than leaving it untouched but for its scabbard), the power sword-bayonets on my bolt pistol AND my boltgun AND my heavy bolter AND my flamer AND my missile launcher AND my lascannon AND...

I suggest you consider watching the anime "Sword art Online", in which a character eventually ponders how to use 3 swords at once, after maxing out his "dual wielding" skill.

...when you demote Primarchs to Neophytes until they learn how to crusade properly.

Rogal Dorn's spirit is surely smiling at the sight of Roboute Guilliman in scout armor, the Ultramarines Primarch forced to obey Reclusiarch Grimaldus' instructions regarding the correct way to apply ZEAL to his war efforts.

...when you demote Primarchs to Neophytes until they learn how to crusade properly.

Rogal Dorn's spirit is surely smiling at the sight of Roboute Guilliman in scout armor, the Ultramarines Primarch forced to obey Reclusiarch Grimaldus' instructions regarding the correct way to apply ZEAL to his war efforts.

"Take off that camo cloak! What are you, some kind of pansy? Now grab that flaming stick you call a sword and kill something like a proper Son of the Emperor!"