Dargor's Big Pre Heresy Log of Everything

• 2 weeks later...
For our Dead. For Vengeance. For Calth.

That's almost a motto. Nice. I like the Ultramarine. Very good paintjob - it'd look great on a whole squad (hint, hint). :P

++Fanboy attack begins++

Oh, wow. I am a huge fan of your logs on warseer (As a visitor, obviously), and your work got me into the Pre-Heresy vibe. If I may be so bold, could I have your recipe for the delicious red you used on your BAs? I'm planning a PH Thousand Sons Army, and that would be very helpful. Really enjoying the Sons of Horus, are you going to tackle Horus himself? Oh, and what is the model for your Abbadon?

++Fanboy Attack Ends++

Edit- Nooooooooooooooooo! Smurfs!

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is great! Loads of inspiration...

That helmet on the Great Crusade era Night Lord is so smart and I found myself painting one of my sergents helmets sort of like that just the other day without thinking much about why or where the idea came from!

Now I remember :)

I can not believe I have not commented on this thread!

Outstanding work, particularly enjoying the brothers from the Death Company and World Eaters and a whole army of Nightlords in those colours would be epic!

And Ezekiel, well he is just, well just, you know, wow.

That is all.

FTE

Thanks Dargor! That kit is so expensive.... but might have to get for all the awesome goodies! BTW did not mention earlier how awesome your painting is! I think you are the best I have seen on here or the whole interweb. Keep up the awesomeness with the PH stuff. I cant wait to see the rest. LOVE the WE too. Especially the bloody hand...

Archived