The Terminus Decree

Iron_Adam

No wonder everyone is fighting all the time....

If The Emperor had bought Horus a pick 'n' mix every once in a while, maybe it would be the sugary goodness of the far future...

Paradill

So now there's 3 perfectly good scenarios.... That GW will never use because warhammer 40k is static and stay that way.

Terminus decree is a way to kill the emperor and thus have him redirect kill everyone.

Terminus decree is a form of algorithm/password/direction to where the 2 legions are held in stasis.

Terminus decree is a wa to awake the void dragon/ c'tan on mars so the pylon project will be finished.

I like em all

Has anyone considered that it could be instructions on how to awaken and rebuild the armies of the ' Men of Iron'. http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Men_of_Iron

The saviours of the Imperium are Cylons I like it.

So now there's 3 perfectly good scenarios.... That GW will never use because warhammer 40k is static and stay that way.

Terminus decree is a way to kill the emperor and thus have him redirect kill everyone.

Terminus decree is a form of algorithm/password/direction to where the 2 legions are held in stasis.

Terminus decree is a wa to awake the void dragon/ c'tan on mars so the pylon project will be finished.

I like em all

It could a combination of all 3. The 2 missing are missing, no one ever speaks of them as being dead, and even if their gene seed was absorbed into the UM, the genetic memory would call their legion back to them (this also beings up the point that the missing 2 have extremely stable gene seeds with no deviations, or that another step is required to activate those deviations. Especially if the theory of one of them being a null is true). The 2 Primarchs come back from their imprisonment, one with the mission to destroy the throne (possibly through self sacrifice, which a null primarch would be perfect for as the psychic backlash wouldn't kill him) and the other to head to mars to kill the Guardian and release the Dragon.

I'm not even sure that it the decree might make it past step 1 if I'm right as you would have no way to guarantee the loyalty of the forgotten and the purged. Even in stasis Chaos could influence them. If E hid them in the Webway who knows what the Halequins did with the bodies. Then in the second part you not only have 2 legions of UM and UM successors leaving their posts, you also don't know what will happen when you destroy the Throne or release the Dragon.

Oh I just had another thought: The dragon was originally on Earth and it was E that imprisoned it on Mars. What if it was in stasis on Earth recovering from a battle with an Old One? That the webway portal on Earth leads to where this Old One is in stasis and that the terminus Decree is instructions on how to reach it and awaken it?

Oh I just had another thought: The dragon was originally on Earth and it was E that imprisoned it on Mars. What if it was in stasis on Earth recovering from a battle with an Old One? That the webway portal on Earth leads to where this Old One is in stasis and that the terminus Decree is instructions on how to reach it and awaken it?

Very interesting train of thought!

Archived