Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

*looks at the sparing session now turned training session * greenhorn you should have known better then to insult a iron priest.

*finds a broken piece of wood and throws it at postal*

Stop bloody calling me that

*takes Jonny Wolf's offering of TheLoneWolf's munchies*

My thanks brother-wolf... My, my the young wolves sure can bare their teeth! But will the icy will of an Iron priest snuff the fiery energy from the young bloods?

*chews thoughtfully for a moment and, smugly smirking, looks at the munchies in hand*

Is this dog food? <sarcasm> :cuss

throwing the shield at Hendrik like a frisby, just missing him. Pulls a sword from the closest rack and takes a series of swings at Firenze. Working a figure of eight pattern and causing the iron priest to take a few steps back.

*really must think without my armour to protect me*

[Firenze steps back as the two swords of Arez and Forte swing in unison] Good! Your working together!

[suddenly, Firenze lashes out, grabbing Arez sword arm, twisting it and forcing him to drop the sword. He darts behind, lifts up the pup and bodyslams him. Leaping up, he ducks the swing of Forte before kicking him off balance. He grabs Forte's foot and pulls him in mid air towards him, before landing a hammer blow punch to the face, sending the pup crashing along the hall] And be faster. Im fighting easy.

his bloody nose clotting quickly thanks to his Astartes blood. Both hearts pumping together now. That blow would have killed a normal man

*getting up and taking paired hand axes from the rack. Blood on his face. Rushing Firenze with a flurry of furious blows which would be difficult to track for a non Astartes. Single cuts and double slashes.

Firenze twists and dodges, resulting in nothing more than a few scratches on the paint and giving some ground as the young Forté presses forwards before kicking Firenze in the chest sending him stumbling back and putting a knee to the floor*

A worthy and ferocious response.

*smacks Jonny Wolf on the back*

Did you see that?! The fires of youth burn hot in these ones!

*With grin as wide as the sky, looks at Firenze and waits for the Iron wolf's lesson to truly begin.*

*looks at the sparing session now turned training session * greenhorn you should have known better then to insult a iron priest.

*finds a broken piece of wood and throws it at postal*

Stop bloody calling me that

*dodges the chunk of wood then gets up out of his seat and starts looking at the weapons finds a nice spear and shield and picks them up and sits back down with them*

*Grey slowly pulls out an old dataslate from one of his pouches, studies it for a moment and presses an activation rune.

SCHWOOP

At the far end of the arena large door opens up, followed a short, tense moment later by a large Fenrisian Dire Bear. It seems sleepy, but rather upset to be awoken.

Dont worry zynk, thisll liven things up again. Jerky?

forte i got the bear.jsut keep firenze busy for a few minutes

*picks up the 2 lost swords and charges at the bear*

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'll make you into a pelt for my armor!

*as Arez charges the bear i stand take the spear in hand and take a few steeps forward and launches the spear at the bear but i misjudged the distance and the spear hits the ground just in-front of the bear and slides into it harmlessly* dam it ! *grabs a second spear off the wall and takes a seat again*

*as Arez charges the bear i stand take the spear in hand and take a few steeps forward and launches the spear at the bear but i misjudged the distance and the spear hits the ground just in-front of the bear and slides into it harmlessly* dam it ! *grabs a second spear off the wall and takes a seat again*

You kill it postal and you'll be my pelt for my armor :jaw:

Having put his wolf Kota out for the night to hunt freely, Nrth noticed the bear cage was empty and it's release door leading into the training ring had been released. Realizing that it's combatants weren't even armored, Nrth wanted to witness his fellow claws take on such a great challenge.

Stepping through the cage and into the ring, the bear took notice of Nrth and charged him, angered that it was now being confronted from behind now too, and a creature such as this truly does not enjoy feeling cornered.

Baring his teeth, Nrth responded like a wild wolf with a wordless growl. Counter charging the best, nrth stretched out his right hand and snatched up the loose spear from the ground, using it to vault himself into the air over the bears head, who's jaws snapped furiously. Spinning the head down Nrth brought all of his weight straight down upon the spear in hopes to severe the bears spine. Fenrisian bears being made of sheer ferocious muscle though, accepted the blade quickly at first, but stopped the blade as if it hit bedrock. Nrth held tight to the shaft keeping himself above the beast, knowing that only fangs and claws awaited him if he let go. This was going to be fun...

Side note, I don't know if anyone cares or if I'm jumping some fang protocol, but I grew up with huskies, so I have a strong affinity to thunder wolf calvary, Kota is actually named after the first one I trained.

sorry brother, but I think he's rather fond of me the bear twisted it's head back and forth violently snapping at the astarte on his back till Arez slashed at his legs, causing the monstrous creature to stumble. Nrth's spear pulled free sending him and the spear flying off. The Bear wasted no time now turning it's ire on Brother Greenhorn

Seems he's a bit fickle though and has decided you worth his attention Brother.

finding his feet on solid ground again, Nrth readied his spear and steeled the wolf within, he was lucky the first time, he'd need a new plan if he was to beat arez to the kill, or even find himself useful. Grabbing a hand and a half blade off the wall and keeping an over hand grasp on the spears shaft Nrth rushed the back side of the beast, screaming on the charge to the desired effect. The beast kicked back with a blackened claw, but Nrth countered and slammed the spear into the underside if his padded foot.

The force was surprising to the Claw however and rather get the jump onto the bears back he was hoping for, the spear snapped, the force brushing Nrth aside. It's back legs wounded and dragging, Nrth dodged out of the beats range.

this was a dangerous position to be in without the boost of his power armour. Firenze was a lethal opponent with it on. This was just plainly suicide.

Watching for his movements. Listening for the power armour. Holding the wolf back. All very difficult when the urge to charge is always there.

Holding himself back and readying to counter. Felt like a lifetime.

Nrth want to be useful? distract my pelt while i get some new wepons

*tosses broken blades aside*

The bloody thing ruined my blades

Hmmm can blood claws use lightning claws?

*noticing that forte is in quite a pickle grabs his shield and spear and moves into the ring where Firenze and Forte are locked into combat at and swings the spear at Firenze head but Firenze dodges this by simply ducking. i then jump back into a guarded stance waiting for Firenze counter attack*

Show, I'll poke the bear some more, cause that's turned out so well so far... at least it's better than Forte's destined broken body.

Having only a broken spear shaft and a sword, Nrth dropped what was left of the spear and started growling at the bear, after getting it's attention, he dropped back into a defensive stance, locking both his hands in an overhand grip on the handle. Arez running off left Nrth the only target for the Bear, so it attempted to rush him, but limped with it's wounded back leg giving Nrth enough time to drop back, as the bear fell on him. He rammed his sword into the bears chest, letting the pummel slam into the ground under his right shoulder, just enough to keep the bear up, but not for long.

Whenever you have time Greenhorn, could use some help!

Show, I'll poke the bear some more, cause that's turned out so well so far... at least it's better than Forte's destined broken body.

Having only a broken spear shaft and a sword, Nrth dropped what was left of the spear and started growling at the bear, after getting it's attention, he dropped back into a defensive stance, locking both his hands in an overhand grip on the handle. Arez running off left Nrth the only target for the Bear, so it attempted to rush him, but limped with it's wounded back leg giving Nrth enough time to drop back, as the bear fell on him. He rammed his sword into the bears chest, letting the pummel slam into the ground under his right shoulder, just enough to keep the bear up, but not for long.

Whenever you have time Greenhorn, could use some help!

*yells at nrth*

can bloodclaws use lighning claws?

Archived