Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

easing back the wolf in him and shifting back to a more upright pose

"Not like you to back off from a fight Greenhorn. Or should that be chickenwing!"

*laughs loudly as he kicks Arez up the arse so hard he flies into a nearby weapon rack. Scattering weapons everywhere.*

grins at forte

Brother-wolf, my honor guard are not here to impress you nor are they here to smack useless bloodclaws around. However, they do enjoy these pillow fights you call "brawls" and love to limit themselves for fun and for your general well-being.

throws the nearest honor guard at forte, crashing both into the wall

You two have fun now :)

Completely ignoring forte and in response to postal's inquiry, Zynk's already sapphire eyes glow ever more dark and cerulean. Scratches chin. Walks right up to CMD7 with wisps of azure flame trailing Zynk's faintly luminous eyes

Well... he's obviously a daemon.

smacks CMD7 in the back, eyes returning to their original sapphire color

Lighten up with the parade rest! I was once a starch-arsed tightwad like you once, but the Fang has a way with changing a man's well-being. In all seriousness I see no taint, only the blood of the enemies of Man and the glory of Sanguinius running through his veins. But... grinning can hold his alcohol?

grinning and setting his sights on Arez. Predicting his next move.

*charging towards Arez*

"Best shot Greenhorn"

*changing pace and jinking at the last moment, Arez' sword swings just shy of my head. Grabbing his wrist and turning my back into him I easily use his momentum to shoulder throw him onto Lonewolf who was still rubbing his head*

Slap me with the sword again will you? Take that laddie.... *Grabs Arez then spins/turns him upside down and slams him to the ground, leaving him stuck there for the time being and laughs at him as he flails about with his limbs....* :D ^_^

CMD7, i would expect a chapter master to act with more.....restraint when dealing with these young "pups?" Unless that is a proper greeting here in the Fang, but i would caution the use of warp-taint unless you wish to spar with the more experienced wolves here. Just saying one guest here to another. Now what's this i hear about Fenrisian "Wolfwizz" Ale?

*smells the wolfwizz and is instantly up *

toss me some please.

bye the way forte *uppercuts forte and whiles hes in the air kicks him sending him flying*

and lonewolf *picks up dropped swords and smacks lonewolf again*

:)

-goes to casual stance and watchs the rest- ill try ty\o ease up on the warp taint, and i can hold my ale, back before i was inducted into the Blood Guard, had a habit of drinking myself dead, or at least thats what the local people said -looks a Zynk- ur a rune priest eh?

*rolling to a stand and kicking a spear to his hand. Throwing it straight towards Arez who turns aside from it, leaving it sticking out of the wall.

Arez turns back to look at Forté to find himself hauled into the air on Forté's shoulder and the slammed to the floor, scattering his swords and with Forté on him, positioned to pummel the hell out of Arez UFC style*

"Give up Greenhorn?"

*and lonewolf *picks up dropped swords and smacks lonewolf again* :Elite:

Impudent whelp....*grabs Arez Greenhorn and headbutts him, and he falls down with a silly grin on his face.... :FA:* *Sigh*....what am i going to do with you lot of silly puppies.... ^_^

Looks at CMD7

Rune priest? I don't have a long enough beard for that line of work. Nah, I'm just another humble chapter master trying to get humanity by in a galaxy gone to sh**. Speaking of Chapter mastery, maybe someday my Night Angels and your Blood Guard will meet upon the field of battle cleansing the filth from the galaxy.

Watches as the keg shatters on Brother Bardok, noting no liquid splashes from it. Grins

Let's find us some ale and watch these young-bloods smash each other into oblivion.

picking bits of keg out of his robes Well, should have see that coming. That's what you get when you drink with wolves. Downs a tankard of ale BY THE LION! That is some stout stuff! CMD7, stop being so stiff and drink up, it's rude not to accept a host's hospitality.

Sorry Bardok wasn't aiming at you.Aims still a bit off from all the head hits

postal*charges postal and uppercuts him*long time no fight brother ;)

Archived