Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

-nods to Forte- thanks and Arez, u might have a chainsword, but mine can make you chainsword into two parts

You do realize that if I have Mark of the Wulfen your dead right? :)

He was the one i spoke to on my way in -sheaths Blood Oath and aura goes away- the orignal chapter master of the Blood Guard and him knew each other

oh so you're the one logan told me about! he's got a job for you whelp! apparently the mead hall needs to be cleaned and he told me to give you this mob and put you to work

He was the one i spoke to on my way in -sheaths Blood Oath and aura goes away- the orignal chapter master of the Blood Guard and him knew each other

oh so you're the one logan told me about! he's got a job for you whelp! apparently the mead hall needs to be cleaned and he told me to give you this mob and put you to work

LOL.so we're out sourcing our cleaning to other chapters now? Nice ;)

TheLoneWolf makes a quick back flip as he falls from being trip and kick by Arez and Forte. And turns to look at the new comer....

Huh....:tu: Do as you wish Arez.... ;) *Moments later, As Arez was talking to CMD7, thelonewolf notices what CMD7 was doing, and the hackles on his neck and back starts to rise, his eyes turning into golden yellow, and razor sharp claws starts to unsheathe from his fingers, and lets out a deep growl and snarl....then thelonewolf leaps high up towards CMD7 and lands behind him, grabs him by the head and flings him out the nearest window into the watery moat below....*

Walks in as ChaptermasterDemon7 is hurled a few feet in front of me and out the window. Pauses for a second, then looks at the still growling TheLoneWolf

Woa... I never knew Blood Angels could fly! :lol:

Smirking, calmly walks to my seat and lounges "majestically", draining my ale. Looks at the Bloodclaws

Ay? Still fighting? Man, The Great Wolf needs to send you guys to war. Maybe you can tag along my boys- when you're good enough.

Walks in as ChaptermasterDemon7 is hurled a few feet in front of me and out the window. Pauses for a second, then looks at the still growling TheLoneWolf

Woa... I never knew Blood Angels could fly! :lol:

Smirking, calmly walks to my seat and lounges "majestically", draining my ale. Looks at the Bloodclaws

Ay? Still fighting? Man, The Great Wolf needs to send you guys to war. Maybe you can tag along my boys- when you're good enough.

They are Blood Angels.Hey I'm good enough.just watch out I think i'm marked with the Wulfen

Woa... I never knew Blood Angels could fly! :)

"You mean your butt wiping honour guard. I've seen how they fight against us blood claws. Not impressed with what should be your finest so far."

"Greenhorn, if you are touched, you need to control it and only let it out when its really needed. Same for you lonewolf."

"Hendrik's already kicked me into line on that one."

-climbs back through the window, not even soaked, eyes completely red, throws a spear that i recived from nowhere and it flies just barely a inch from thelonewolf's face and hand is in a complete inferno- time to party -smiles evily then jumps down, grabs Arez by the neck and throws him into thelonewolf and slowly folds my black wings behind my red armor-

-climbs back through the window, not even soaked, eyes completely red, throws a spear that i recived from nowhere and it flies just barely a inch from thelonewolf's face and hand is in a complete inferno- time to party -smiles evily then jumps down, grabs Arez by the neck and throws him into thelonewolf and slowly folds my black wings behind my red armor-

*Dodges the flying Arez....* Sorcery....careful brother marine, lest you want to end up like Magnus.... ;) :P ;)

"THE TAINT OF CHAOS!!!!"

Forté's eyes turning a bright yellow, stance changing low and bestial. Hands held like claws and fangs bared

"PROVE YOU DO NOT CARRY THE TAINT!"

-steps forward and u notice no mutatuions, no eight poitned stars, no invading chaos marines, eyes go back to normal black fire leaves and wings stay outside of my red power armor- we are the succssessor chapter to the Blood Guard, inheritting Sanguinius's DNA and his chapters genr=e seed and plus if i was with Chaos, wouldnt you have gotten the invasion alarm that Fernis was being invaded and plus, Magnus was power hungry -spits as i say Magnus's name-

-steps forward and u notice no mutatuions, no eight poitned stars, no invading chaos marines, eyes go back to normal black fire leaves and wings stay outside of my red power armor- we are the succssessor chapter to the Blood Guard, inheritting Sanguinius's DNA and his chapters genr=e seed and plus if i was with Chaos, wouldnt you have gotten the invasion alarm that Fernis was being invaded and plus, Magnus was power hungry -spits as i say Magnus's name-

You can take off the star and you could be a forward scout.I think we need some runepriests down here NOW.

I am a BLood Claw.I care not for this "Data" if a runepriest says your not tainted then i will buy you some ale and meat.untill then * growls*

looks at ChaptermasterDemon7 and looks at Zynk Kaladin and asks so what do you know of this guy in red?

to ChaptermasterDemon7 nice wings there bird man.

picks up the dataslate and the vial of blood and starts to fuss with the dataslate getting irritated that he has no clue what to do to make the slate work properly

Archived