Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

stands up looks at the green horn and laughs some more then kicks arez's legs out from under him in the process breaks one of his legs then pins him to the ground and proceeds to hit him in the face until he is unconscious.

looks over at hendrik and says help me carry this guy to the wolf priests i think he may need some medical attention because i felt a few bones break. They may wan t to restrain him for his own protection also just until the effects of his multupial concussions wear off.

stands up looks at the green horn and laughs some more then kicks arez's legs out from under him in the process breaks one of his legs then pins him to the ground and proceeds to hit him in the face until he is unconscious.

looks over at hendrik and says help me carry this guy to the wolf priests i think he may need some medical attention because i felt a few bones break. They may wan t to restrain him for his own protection also just until the effects of his multupial concussions wear off.

exactly! i don't know where he got this idea of becoming a wolf lord. maybe he's gotten some of those ancient miniatures from terra that resemble us marines and made a company like that? that or that fight against the rebel guardsman saw him taken over by a daemon of some sort for the whelp is clearly hallucinating

*wakes up*How many times are you guys going to try to knock me out?*uppercuts postal*and i can wait for my bones to heal.i dont need to go see some damned priests

and ive never ever though my self to be a wolf lord

"Something happened while you we're knocked out. No idea what."

More carnage will be caused next time.

But now is the time to drink, feast and....decorate the Greenhorn!

in a blur of movement, [name removed to protect the innocent] runs to the still out cold Arez and produces multiple drinking horns, glue, green paint, a hula skirt and a pink bra.

Leaving Arez with a crown on green horns and wearing the outfit.

is greenhorn trying to be scary?

no if i wanted to try to be scarier than a normal Space wolf i would put on a costume that looks like forte

:ph34r: :wallbash:

"Can't believe you think I'd be scared of you in a pink bra, hula skirt and with your crown of horns!

Then again....you do look insane."

O crap forgot got about those *rips off the bra and skirt and tries to rip off the horns but some stay on*Damn it forte.what did you use to stick these on?

"Why you saying it like it was me?"

quickly trying to hide the Tue of ceramite bond

*glares at forte*Fine be that way

*goes over and gets one of my frost blade and starts cutting away at the horns*If i can get this of cone someone shoot them of with a tank? :D ;)

if we use a titan, not much might be left of u, but if we use a predator, then we will at least be able to keep u alive and give u bionics or put u in a dreadnought

not if i modify a titan :)

Now Arez... I thought you liked the look. It did something for your complexion. Have you been getting tips from Skadi? As for removing the horns... There are better ways or at least more entertaining ones. How about riding on the back of a speeder driven by Decoy over some pavement? Might grind them down a bit.

Now Arez... I thought you liked the look. It did something for your complexion. Have you been getting tips from Skadi? As for removing the horns... There are better ways or at least more entertaining ones. How about riding on the back of a speeder driven by Decoy over some pavement? Might grind them down a bit.

I havent talked to Skadi in awhile(i think she hates me :) )Speeder is an interesting idea.i like the titan one better though.besides if i highjack a titan and modify it i can make it look like a wolf.yes i know there are warhound titans that look like a wolf but they aren't wolfy enough

Archived