Bloodclaw sparring session

Forté

Felix being teleported back sees Gilford's face a bloody mess. He stares aghast with horror "HOLY **** ****!!! GILLY! WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO TO YOU?!"

Gilford wearily stands using his sword to help himself up. He stumbles over to Hendrik raising his sword muttering "This... is... isn't... over... you... barb..."

Zynk quickly stands cutting Gilford short Enough! he swipes his hand laterally to accentuate his command Kalidor, assist Hendrik in taking Gilford to the Medicus and call the Apothecarium. Zynk grins at Hendrik, the clear victor Brute force beats a tactical mind when Wolves are involved. An important lesson Gilford needed to learn. My thanks.

Felix being teleported back sees Gilford's face a bloody mess. He stares aghast with horror "HOLY **** ****!!! GILLY! WHAT THE **** DID THEY DO TO YOU?!"

Gilford wearily stands using his sword to help himself up. He stumbles over to Hendrik raising his sword muttering "This... is... isn't... over... you... barb..."

Zynk quickly stands cutting Gilford short Enough! he swipes his hand laterally to accentuate his command Kalidor, assist Hendrik in taking Gilford to the Medicus and call the Apothecarium. Zynk grins at Hendrik, the clear victor Brute force beats a tactical mind when Wolves are involved. An important lesson Gilford needed to learn. My thanks.

Even though it would be fun to watch this *walks over to gilford and activates telporter,then i come back with out him*There he's with the iron priests.and i told them to get apothecaries to

-drains my whiskey and Mistu refills my chalice- im glad i dont ever piss the a space wolf off

if u keep drinking whiskey and not ale you might make one or more of us mad :tu:

*wanders in during Hendrik"s pummeling of Gilford* Damn! That is going to hurt in the morning! *see the weapon rack completely on the floor and dried blood on Hendrik's arm and putting the pieces together* I guess that Gilford really did piss someone off. Maybe, just maybe, he learned that some people are just better left alone. Anyone want to help put the gear away before the Wolf Priests get bent about the mess? Felix didnt earn that chore and Gilford won't be able to do it anytime soon.

*heads over to the spilled weapons and starts to sort them out and put the rack back up*

-nods, puts the chalice up, Mistu puts the box away and hands me a large tankard of ale- Alright, i will respect ur wishes Arez

or you could have some of my "milk" :)

-nods, puts the chalice up, Mistu puts the box away and hands me a large tankard of ale- Alright, i will respect ur wishes Arez

or you could have some of my "milk" :D

you know arez, if any new whelp joins up here he's going to think so wrong of you! :D

or you could have some of my "milk" :D

you know arez, if any new whelp joins up here he's going to think so wrong of you! :D

i'll just lace thier meat with the milk and they wont :D

hows your arm?you should go and get your armor repaired soon

waves Felix and Kalidor to help with the clean up. Zynk walks to the nearest weapon and picks it up, spinning it casually in his hand.

The Night Angels will do their fair share of the clean up. Brother Hendrik, if you are in need of repairs my chapter's artificers would gladly oblige. Otherwise I owe you an ale and more for the damages.

Felix walks up to Hendrik "But first I believe you have something of ours." He wipes Gilford's blood off Hendrik's gauntlets. He shutters at the once pristine royal wash cloth now drenched in blood. "DAY-UM! If I ever get in a head on fight with you, please please PLEASE do me the courtesy of getting me piss face drunk! HAHAHA!" Felix slaps Hendrik on the back "Then again, Gilford isn't as MANLY as ME, Ay Kalidor?!"

Kalidor stands close to his lord, holding a pile of weapons his majesty places in his arms after inspecting them. He is quiet and dutiful, only turning his head and nodding in acknowledgement to his rambunctious brother.

waves Felix and Kalidor to help with the clean up. Zynk walks to the nearest weapon and picks it up, spinning it casually in his hand.

The Night Angels will do their fair share of the clean up. Brother Hendrik, if you are in need of repairs my chapter's artificers would gladly oblige. Otherwise I owe you an ale and more for the damages.

Felix walks up to Hendrik "But first I believe you have something of ours." He wipes Gilford's blood off Hendrik's gauntlets. He shutters at the once pristine royal wash cloth now drenched in blood. "DAY-UM! If I ever get in a head on fight with you, please please PLEASE do me the courtesy of getting me piss face drunk! HAHAHA!" Felix slaps Hendrik on the back "Then again, Gilford isn't as MANLY as ME, Ay Kalidor?!"

Kalidor stands close to his lord, holding a pile of weapons his majesty places in his arms after inspecting them. He is quiet and dutiful, only turning his head and nodding in acknowledgement to his rambunctious brother.

wow this place has died down since i said i was from the Eye of Terror

wait for it.......

wait for it...........

i know someone will argue that point with me :tu:

walks over to the weapons scattered on the ground and picks up several of them and looks at the broken weapons rack and then sets the weapons again the wall and goes to get a new weapons wrack to place them all in .

*kick Arezs legs out from him*

"Should know by now that that means nothing here Greenhorn. But once more with that toy of yours and you'll find yourself cuddling the squigs"

*kick Arezs legs out from him*

"Should know by now that that means nothing here Greenhorn. But once more with that toy of yours and you'll find yourself cuddling the squigs"

What *activates teleport and teleports behind Forte and throws him to the ground*this? its no toy.i just use it as one :tu: just dont tell one of my iron priests or Runepriests

repairs? what noncense it this?! a true son of fenris doesn't need armour when sparring for a true son of fenris IS armour. his body as strong as a mountain, his strenght like that of the ocean and his temper as warm as the fire eye above.

Felix all tongue and cheek as usual "And his mouth is as wide as the heavens above and loud as a great bears arse after hibernation!" he grins

I believe that is your mouth, Felix. Zynk notes. Kalidor chuckles in agreement

Many thanks Postal. That will help. Once this mess is taken care maybe we c,an get back to the regular antics we are geting known for. Maybe Gilford is the new candidate for the mascot. Might be something to take the starch out of his tabard and relax once in a while. I appreciate attention to duty, but all work and no play gets pretty stale after a while. What do you think Felix?

picks up a few of the blades from the ground and as he is putting them in the rack notices that one of them is cracked and in need of repair sets it aside so that he can take it to the iron priests later for repairs.

mumbles to him self such a nice blade should not have been mistreated.

Archived